twitter.com/AnonBabble

MILLIA IS KAWAII

playhonor

streamable.com/46ra7
streamable.com/46ra7
streamable.com/46ra7

how?

Post some cute girls than.

Well, I'm already used to Kolin. Two months until next character, I guess. Zzz.

Happy birthday Chunli!

Quality banana coding

now kolin and milla fan art is interchangeable

Reminder that the concurrent player count for SFV on Steam is inflated.

consider suicide

Daily reminder that Kolin was supposed to be part of the original cast, but instead they wanted to pander to the "Middle East Fighting Game Community" and stuck a Muslim character in the game with antennas and a Dragon Ball Z scouter.

This is the type of thing Capcom literally believes will make SFV a success. That and e-Sports faggotry marketing deals with the dinosaur television media.

chun li is best girl

No, because Koilin is fucking ugly compared to Millia. That image of Millia is also thicker than usual.

but user thats an image of kolin

>letting filthy arabs design your characters
Harada and SF teams are pussy ass devs with no honor.

C Viper has canonically had sex

kys coon

Better roster, tools are stronger because MAX is different.

Really, it's just a matter of preference, 2k2 never really clicked with me and Takuma is a lot different and a lot of characters I enjoyed werent included.

Nice dyke you posted there. I bet you also enjoy strap-ons on women.

>dyke

>has a child

Continuing on this, I recommend you try 2k2, 98, XIII and XIV if you're new to KOF, they're all a little different in their own ways and you might enjoy one when you thought the series wasnt for you.

A lot of people really like XI as well.

I don't like the boob tie

Dykes love using men as semen givers and then they ditch the men once their bellies are filled. Many such cases.

i just wish they didn't fuck up mary but that's how it is.
i wish i wasn't poor so i could play kof 14

I like big girls, just not that trash.

Vanessa!!

>capcom is releasing a umvc3 pc port
>still no vsav/dsr for pc

The game is literally perfection. Why the fuck isn't it on pc when all they have to do it tweek its UI?
FUCK CAPCOM
FUCK CAPCOM
FUCK CAPCOM

Fightcade you dumb retard

fightcade exists

>still no alpha collection with online
>still no sf3 online edition on PC/ps4
>still no proper version of sf2 that isn't fightcade

Capcom is a joke

>i wish i wasn't poor so i could play kof 14
You can get a PS4, two controllers and Horizon for like 200£. Shit's cheap as fuck now.

youtube.com/watch?v=9GI8ZEKvHig

not for a nigger in a 3rd world shithole.
But someday i'll have money.

fightcade.com/
fightcade.com/game/vsav
fightanvidya.com/ROMS/vsav.zip
come play

>horizon
shit deal as this game is worthless. any other bundle would be better.

Forces one to ponder who is getting the better part of the deal there.

its a physical attack
the counter negates physical attacks
whats actually wrong here?

did Kolin save SFV yet?

Does people get mad if you just mash buttons?

KI world championships on march 10, they better put definitive edition on sale for 20 dollarydoos

Just play on fightcade.
What you should be mad about was the mvc2 release as FBA doesnt support naomi games

Slightly improved it. Her gameplay, from my limited experience, is actually pretty clever and original. Also pantyhose which is a major bonus.

I will watch it. Been a few months since I last saw competitive KI.

this is no place for KI user

no vampire savior room is normally pretty friendly

I kind of want to try KI but don't want to update to win10 just for a game. I wish there was some backalley way to play it.

buy Cap's game.

You can dual boot.

Honestly W10 isnt that bad unless you're full /g/ paranoid but I wouldn't begrudge anyone if they were.

>I kind of want to try KI but don't want to update to win10 just for a game.

cause there are like 5 people in it

I dont want to play the unoptimized arcade trash, idiots. I want hd sprites and the tutorials.

nice excuse for not just playing the game you want
consider the coconuts next time

>friend started getting lagspikes like crazy
>possibly from fps drops
>he doesn't notice because sol main
Not exactly sure what to do.

This actually doesn't work, tried it myself, and range doesn't change the results either.

they still haven't fixed keyboard bindings in this game, what a joke

kys sony shill

I just made Dean's List in college but I can't get past Gold rank in a supposed low-iq game. What gives?

Pirating is bad and you should feel bad, mr poor.

>emulation is stealing
man you're retarded.

I only need to buy the robot and hisakos dad but yeah would be nice to have another sale.
Heck I might even get KI gold to buy boosters for shadowlords if it is really cheap.
>"HD" sprites
It's literally a filter.

normally get like 20-30 players in the vsav room at peak times, also that never stopped the people in the alpha and 3s rooms from being massive cunts.

>Tutorials
You mean combo trials?
Lmao
>HD sprites
Fightcade supports many of the shitty blotter settings capcom included in resurrection and 3SO

If you REALLY need training mode you can emulate the PS2 port.

Does anyone else here use a Hitbox? I'm getting random disconnects and I think it's the PCB switching from PS3 to 360 mode, as the light always flashes before it happens, then I get a notification that a new USB device is installing. Happens whenever I jiggle the USB cord a bit too much.

>Buy full Guilty Gear -SIGN- game for $30 on Steam with every character and bonus included
>Revelator comes out for $50 a year late, doesnt even include all the characters, just splits the online community
>Rev 2 will come out for yet another $25 for 2 characters, just splits the online community again, will also come out a year late

I desperately want to become passionate about this game. But how am I supposed to accept this?

Why are you complaining? You have a shot of winning half a million dollar at SFV Esports!

Kolin was originally a World Heroes Perfect background character.

This is why I just pirated revelator, practice combos at home, and only play it against someone at locals.

Attend Locals.

No SF character is an original character. They've all been lifted from other games/anime/movies.

Which PCB are you using?
See if it has a way to force boot into one mode.

Does every compilation need gay music in the background?

The only people playing GG now are people that slurp up Arksys shit regardless of what they do so I doubt the community will be split by that much.

Rev2 comes out at the same time for PS4 and PC

kys fagfeels

twitter.com/ArcSystemWorksU/status/836642562731540481
What did they mean by this?

derp post of the thread
someone WILL prove me wrong

Wrong
twitter.com/ArcSystemWorksU/status/836642562731540481

I genuinely hope all Balrog players die a violent death

In Japan yeah, Arysys US hasn't confirmed anything when explicitly asked.

Wish Tekken 7 had crossplay...

oh well still excited as HECK!

Please tell me that DOA is already working on nier autism costumes

PS360+ Version 1.66 Forcing 360 mode doesn't help, as it seems whenever the wire is moved around too much, it disconnects. Only difference is that the internal LED is on by default in 360 mode, then flashes off when the issue occurs. Is there an easy way to disassemble it? I feel I could probably get something done if it weren't for the rubber feet in the way. It's the old PS3/Xbox 360 model rather than one of the new PS4 ones.

What?? I could have sworn I saw something that said this.

Oh that's why.
Fuck them then, holy shit.

god damn look at that anime pussy

Arksys is console publisher only. ASW published games on steam themself. It is retarded that a subcompany would fuck their own product this way by not mentioning it but it is this way.

I love how they're actively trying to kill their PC fanbase but still want to cash in.

I'm pretty sure Tekken will have decent online community on PC regardless anyway, certainly better than GG and they have a good enough population to make finding game a minimal hassle except at certain times.

I'm guessing Tekken will have at least 500 people playing concurrently.

Honestly I dont know much about official hitboxes, only ghetto ones.

Can you not remove those black nobs on the front and get at the insides like that?

It's a robot, not a human.

I cant wait till they add Ganesh... err i mean Azam to the game, we already have Chrono.... err Rashid.

stop posting ugly women

You're a faggot for posting this shit every thread but i wish it was true for once.
Servers are shitting themselves with the overload from 4k people , 4 thousand fucking people overloading a server in 2017.

kys hall and oates is godlike

MKX is a good example to how pc community will be. Just add more players for a not fucked up pc version.

No nobs on the front of mine. Just the USB wire and and the start/select/home buttons.

He didn't even imply it was human

>women