Minnesota Meat

Alright midwestern fags the snow melted a while ago so where the fuck are we meeting up amd when.
Every other state has Veeky Forumstist meet/talk/fuck/suck/touge events but us.
Can we do something?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/DyrNY
discord.gg/kJNkj
discord.gg/M9ESj
discord.gg/MWkdg
discord.gg/wewAj
discord.gg/zKuEeb3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nah

Faggot

Minneapolis here. I'm down.
I mean with all of the rice civics I saw in St. Paul there has to be a shingo wannabe Veeky Forumstist out there somewhere.
Meet me on the toe gay OP.

I grew up between Duluth and two harbors but then moved away.

I would want to go to a meet, its just where I live the ricers outnumber the amount of good cars.

>damned traitors

I think that's why OP made this thread.
Let's be honest cars and coffee is majority boomer cancer, and 90 percent of the owners of imports are either moms or rice.

i just got back from cruising up and down university ave and didnt see anybody. Where does people meet up at now?

Lmao hi somalia

>Minneapolis
I always hear that this is an underrated city to live in if you can put up with the cold and snow.

>midwestern
Can I go on a tangent here for a second? One of my biggest pet peeves is when people don't know what the fuck midwestern means and just lump all the central plains states in. For example...
>and all those midwestern rednecks in Oklahoma and Kansas, y'know? lololol

REEEEEEE

>[Post a Reply]
Literally this.
How can you even into Oklahoma as the midwest

REEEEEEEEE

Fuck outta here I hate working on cars owned by those immigrants.
I shit you not the interior always smells like ass.

Good question. Not OP but where tf are carbros???

Yeah it's not so bad as long as you avoid somali shitholes and dindus.
You adjust to the cold pretty much after your first winter.
Cost of living is cheap and people are nice and the summers are warm.

Rochester by chance?

Yeah

LOL knew it.

God I fucking hate this place so much, there's absolutely nothing fun to do here but drive.

I'm down to see yall at the June cars and coffee

There's some fun roads around minnetonka if you spergs are down to be speedy space boys.

Yup It's a pretty awful place for anyone under the age of 65

It might snow monday, OP

Most places are really the fucking same. Same strip malls, fast food chains, movie theaters... Everyone thinks their town is the worst, but the reality is most people elsewhere are having a very similar experience.

It seems like minneapolis would be a much better city to live in cuz more stuff to do, but I guess having more Somalians would ruin all the fun.

Down.
Anything beats sitting at home binge-watching initial dagumi every week.

I did spot a silver R32 GTR sitting in the midway shopping center parking lot.

dated a grill from two harbors. It's nice up there.

I spetn a few weeks out near New York Mills and the roads were so empty that I drove for 120mph for like 15 minutes straight.

used to live there up until two weeks ago. Now I'm Chicag/o/

Sun foods on university is where I used to go

Yall muhfuckas got Kik?
We should start a Kik group for all of the Veeky Forumstists in this rust hole.

I think my friend with a white integra raced you twice.

A discord might be better.

Yeah nah.
Doubtful. At least not in the metro area.

That's only really common for small cites (

Alright fags get discord and drop your user then.
We gotta stay together in this depressing dumphole.

did he win? lol, I don't remember ever racing someone with a white integra

Gonna give this a bump for interest. Almost got the car back together, would be nice not to fly solo for once. It'd be a drive for some, but west of the metro area there are a bunch of cornfields where literally nobody is around, and you can essentially drift the intersections and do speed runs all night, within reason.

Moved to Seattle for work a couple years ago. Stuff is cheap in MN, the highways aren't total clusterfucks, and besides the snow the weather is good.

>this
Comeon anons this sounds fun as hell.
did that anom ever make a discosd thing?

I would start one but I'm not sure if I would be able to make the meet or not.

Holy shit blue civic guy is like me

I still got my Minnesota plates but I run the Chicago discord lmao

Make the discord

I'd be down for a Minneapolis meet

When I get home I'll set one up.

So it's made, but my Internet is being a shit and preventing me from saving any changes. I'll have it set to low security for now, if shitposters become a problem I'll have to up the security level.
discord.gg/DyrNY

confirmed, these roads are fuckin choice.

>expired

Huh, should have been set to 24 hours.
discord.gg/kJNkj

Somalians are only in one small part of the city. Don't be a pussy.

Bumping, im down to meetup if bikefags are allowed, Otherwise I have a tacoma.

Your call, I wouldn't bring a bike the first time around, in case someone goes full retard and ends up hitting you.

discord.gg/M9ESj

Ok so now we have two. I made this one , you made yours. If you're more comfortable with moderating a discord, I'll tell the two guys currently in mine to migrate. I have no idea what the hell I'm doing.

Whatever you want man, I know how to moderate but I might not be attending the meet.

Actually let's just use the one already made, I didn't notice that one was already created my bad.

I'll send you a friend request and set you up as mod. It doesn't just have to be for meets, MN anons could talk about good tool shops, fab shops, etc.

Ok
I'm Git gud #2597

>Git gud #2597
For whatever reason it's saying you don't exist. I'm probably doing it wrong. I'm Colonel Crude #9462

It's not working for me either, try sending a discord link to the group instead.

Expired again... please make it permanent.

You guys blow dick at making discords
Anyone here go to the cars&coffee in Chanhassen or the MNCEC ramp meets? Anyone in eurowerks?

Ok, 1 day seems to be busted, let's try 6 hours. I'm hesitant to do permanent on this board, Alphonse could make a million accounts and flood the chat.
discord.gg/MWkdg

Do a permanent, literally nobody cares about you guys. Not even enough to shitpost. Stop thinking you're important.

Yeah it's not bad. I was out at a bar in Uptown last night and there was a drive-by shooting while I was inside and I nearly took a stray round to the face but other than that it's a great city!

Bump

>New Somalia
>part of Minneapolis
I've been at work, permanent invite link here. At least in theory. The app isn't great with invites today it seems.
discord.gg/wewAj

I am down for this. Can somebody post an invite link?

Is this one broken?

I would seriously consider going to a meet to see some cool cars that aren't riced out civics like most of the fags here, but I drive a vehicle that people despise, so I'm no better.

The invite link has expired.

Bump

Fucking app, that was supposed to be a permanent link.
discord.gg/zKuEeb3

Are there any good rotard shops up north? I've been considering getting an RX-7 FC, but the nearest one i've been able to find is in the metro area.

You're kinda shit outta luck up north, low population density. If you're looking at buying an FC, it might be best to buy an N/A car and swap a 13B into it.

but what if the mn volvo and vw fags show up
they'll ruin it for everyone

We don't have the population to be discriminating right now bb.
Anything is better than beating our dicks in the snow

>stancefags actually driving on a tooj and not just hardparking