she likes it dirty

Whatever you think someone who frequents Veeky Forums is most likely to drive

Are you the guy who put his shit in a ditch

Yeee

maybe

year and model? looks nice user

Not the best but its all i got

Happened 2 weeks ago, still sad.

polish BMW? Add it to the list. God dammit Veeky Forums.

Not the user who owns it but its an Audi C6-gen A6 w/ the 2.7L V6 twin-turbo. Don't know the year but its between 2001 and 2005 cuz that's when they offered the A6 with the 2.7 TT V6

Great car but that engine has some serious mechanical issues from what I've read.

sorry user :(

hopefully the nissan.

Story wanted?

Love it. Dying to get one. Not sure if I should get a POS with a 2jz gte already in it or get one in decent shape and swap one in later.

before i sold her

Yeah

>I admit I often took my little green friend to its limits. I was driving as fast as possible, and I also tried to get the feel for it in a safe environment
>So I know how it feels when my back tries to spin out
>Driving home from work
>Lots of traffic, so I decide to use some smaller routes
>At first I'm driving in race mode, but then change my mind to just cruise and chill
>Tires are warm and grippy, weather is warm and clear, road is clean
>Driving chilled and probably even slower than speed limit, but for sure not faster, as suddenly after a left corner my car continues to kinda "turn" left. I am sure the back didn't come out, at this point there was no tire squeeling
>Felt like driving on ice
>So as my car "hovers" to the left I countersteer to the right and slam the brakes hard
>All 4 wheels instant block
>Where the fuck is my ABS?
>Try to save it but the car just slides sideways of the road into a ditch
>Roller coaster kick flip wtf is happening
>Arms crossed, hands on my upper chest
>Shoulders high, head low to save my Neck

Fuck.

>Car is upside down, Front windshield cracked but still there
>Left and right door windows look brand new
>In shock so forget I got my window winders
>Crawl out of the car through broken side window in the back
>Only got minor scratches

I still can't explain what happened. Okay, I probably countersteered to much, but why didn't my ABS work? Why did my car slide to the left in the first place? Why did it feel so weird an unknown?

So I asked some locals, they said that this corner is known for crashes, but every time the people just drive to fast and slide out to the right.
Nobody managed to slide out of the straight after the corner.
Then I thought I was to fast, but some elder lady saw me in the corner, she said I was driving with a normal speed, normally people go a lot faster here.

>Don't understand life anymore
>Lost my car I really liked
>Need a new DD and got almost no Money

Sorry if it's a pain in the ass to read, germanfag on phone here.

Also if anyone cares, it was a BMW E36 316i Compact Comfort Edition, 06/1999.
Heated seats, ac, electric window winders, cruise control, CD changer, board computer, etc.

It had almost everything and was so fucking comfy, comparable to a Volvo 850.

> " 'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all."

>BMW E36 316i Compact
lmao biste Türke?
NRW?

Definite glamorous shot

come the fuck on nigga, you have a great car in an even more great color, try harder next time.

Ship me your interior, my 325 looks like shit on the inside

Didn't think you could make a cheap shitbox look good, huh?

>NRW

Ja, aber nicht der BMW typ aus dem post

G L A D B A C H
L
A
D
B
A
C
H

That's a sad story, germanon. Do you live close to the Dutch border?

>Not the best
>All I got
>Has a hemi
Shut up user

holy shit that is rare.

NRW ist ein failed state und du bist der beste Beweis dafür.

C A S T R O P

R
A
U
X
E
L

halt die fresse Muhammad

Ruhe dahinten Ali

nazis leave

>hinter gelsenkirchen

Och man. Wollte schon fast ein meetup vorschlagen. Gabs schonmal eins in germanistan?

>abs when going sideways

????

na klar, also für die Motorrad Leute gibt's das SEM ( super euro-meet) aber für autofreunde weis ich nicht mal.
auch NRW hier, Niddegen represent

It is the Nissan actually, an Veeky Forums poster posted it and more pics in another thread.

Himmel, du bist ja in der eifel. Kann man da jeden tag dagumi fahren? Ich arbeite in gladbach, hab ab und zu einen WAT sticker gesehn, das wars dann aber auch

>wähle alle bilder mit einem bus aus

Filename kek

>du bist ja in der eifel
jo schon so ein bisschen
>Kann man da jeden tag dagumi fahren
absolut, ja. Die Polizei ist eigentlich nirgends zu sehen, und die Leute hier fahren eh alle wie sie wollen.
Es ist echt gut.

Ugly rims

>schreibt wie ein Möngi
>behauptet, ich sei Ausländer
Ihr Ruhrpottpolen habt doch nur Kohle, hässliche Häuser und Türken dort, warum so böse?

Am I considered a shitbox owner

>habt doch nur Kohle
im gegensatz zu dir. Stay poor, Emin.

>ruhrpottpolen
Okay, der war gut

Aber hallo? Jung, deutsch, kaputtgefahrener 3er einsteigermodell. Komm, das schreit doch entweder Türke oder U20

Hier wird ausgeteilt

u own fag cars

Well, it is sort of boxy.

Ich bin nicht der Typ mit der verunglückten Dönerbude.
316i, da ist ja mein oller A4 schneller.

Shitbox R™

What cars you got

>A4
Bist du das Mädel aus Bayern?

>verunglückte dönerbude
Hihi

Aber A4? Steckt alten audis/mercedes nicht auch ein bisschen Moscheemobil? Gut, ich darf nichts sagen mit meiner reisschüssel von einem kia, aber trotzdem...

It only burns 1ltr of olive oil per 1k miles

I-is that a 156? How is it? I really do want one of those

My little brother is into photography and likes taking pics of cars, so he took this to practice lol
>tfw best mass produced engine ever

>Mädel

Wie, Frauen auf Veeky Forums? Seit wann das denn

knapp einem oder zwei monate nu

Before

And now current

Nice looking car but Mr chinos and loafers couldn't really drive it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shitty background, but the lighting is perfect

What the fuck is the name of these colored exhaust pipes. It's probably some serious rice, but I think these look genuinely cool

>dat ricer exhaust tip
cringe

The exhaust is from Invidia. Stainless steel with titanium tips

Get one in decent shape

Yep. 2.0 JTS Veloce
It's fairly reliable, I've only had to replace consumables and 2 wheel bearings in the 2 years I've owned it.
It drinks fuel though

I was thinking about getting the 2.0jtdm either in that or the 159. Lord have mercy on my wallet if the diesel version drinks that much aswell

Bayern
Ripped out the radio to sell it, was a BMW Business RDS, had Tape, Radio, 6x CD Changer and I also modded bluetooth and aux into it.
Nope.
Well at first I was slipping forwards but then because the ABS failed and all wheels blocked it turned sideways while slipping
Bin 20 und mach nach abgebrochenem Studium Ausbildung zum KFZler, gut geraten, war aber auch nicht schwer. Ist halt ein poorfag Bimmer gewesen.
Ja ein schnelleres Auto wäre mir ja auch lieber gewesen, aber als Azubi hat man halt keine Kohle. Wohnung, Futter, etc. Da kannst du dir halt die Versicherung und den Sprit für was größeres ned leisten, es sei denn du heißt Justus Aurelius.

Ja, azubikarren sind so ne sache. Gut, ich kann bis ende der ausbildung noch von meinen eltern schmarotzen und dann in einen gut bezahlten job gehen, aber trotzdem.

Mit rund 600 netto bist du dann zwar besser dran als ein schüler, aber schöne autos werden da schwer. Hab nen alfa 159 1.9 diesel, chancen stehen gut dass ich den stehen lassen muss wenn was größeres anfällt

And this is why dashcams help. There's always something that you may have missed during the event.
>In US
>Driving to intersection, panic stop because of a "moron".
>Later looking at footage.
>There's a yield sign that's bent over, almost as if someone drove into it. It was for me.
>mfw I nearly caused the accident I was patting myself on the back for preventing.
>Small amounts of tire smoke. WTF? ABS!
>Take car out on an empty straight. Try again. >Same shit.
>Replace brake lines, brake fluid, and a vacuum line.
>Try again. Everything's working fine.
And luckily that's the only use I've gotten out of my dashcam.

This morning

pic I took on ice behind my house

Finally froze enough to drive on. Last year it was too warm

GREAT NEWS

>600 netto
nicht er, aber schön wärs. versuch mal so die hälfte davon.

>300 netto
Autsch. Welcher beruf?

>40k focus

Nicht er aber das kommt auch auf Firmengröße an.

Bei mir in der Klasse (Industriemechaniker) geht es von 300 bis 1000 obwohl jeder das selbe macht.

Trust me. Its a shit box

Türken fahren heutzutage mercedes