/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Incoming Smut edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Galleries
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/
imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Velvet Shell is OUT
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/index.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1569348-Rank-Changes-in-Y2S1
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-1-4-2017

Flawless Victory:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5r2x4Fx8HQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love frost

>incoming Seige smut

Third for August taking forever

THUNK

>smut
For one thread we will reach For Honor amounts of degeneracy.

Fifth for a drawfag request for an Echo harem anime.

Nah. Unlike /fhg/ we know how to keep our work and play separated. We don't bring our smut into the game with us.

Track List

Intro: Babes In Position

1.A.O.D

2.6 Million MIA

3.Dual Wield (Ft.Mira)

4.Toxic Babe

5.Mushroom Cloud

6.C.D.C At My Door

7.I Know (What You're Wondering)

8.Hereford Boyz

Outro: Setting Off Charge

B Sides:

1.War Criminal

2.Auschwitz (Ft. Frost)

I really want to be able to use holo-sights for nearly all guns, because I think it looks more aesthetically pleasing than the ACOG, but I just can't help but feel that I'm at a disadvantage without the ACOG. I don't know how people attack without an ACOG, I so desperately want to be good with holo.

>hereford only has one staircase
>zero hatches on third floor
how do you fucking defend this shit

I keep getting killed by people with much more stable a than me, I don't know how to improve, I'm just shit at aiming.
The fact that I'm on console doesn't help, but it's not an excuse since there are people who can clearly aim way better than me on the same platform.

I keep lowering the precision aim sensitivity to avoid spazzing out like a retard in chaotic situations, but I'm reaching a point where it's too slow to react to anything happening outside the sights.

How do I git gud r6g?

Quit playing on console.

sorry for repostin'! this is oc so if it could get thrown into the booru next time collection comes around i would appreciate.

how has youre day been /r6g/? im getting stuff for my rig today so im about to go home and reknown grind until i die also draw smut for anons i suppose

happy Ash Wednesday

Turn down your FOV a little if you only plan on using 1x sights. This can even help you with acog usage on the few guns you're not liable to swap the acog off of, like DMRs or Hibana's rifle.
Also try playing a little more aggressive if you're using mostly holo. 1x sights work the best if you're holding closer angles, so just don't try to hold the same angles you would with an ACOG, that's where most people fail.
I play buck with a Holo, so I can say for sure that it's not a 100% upgrade in all situations, you just have to know when to push or wait instead of hold an angle like you would with an acog. It's not easy, but it is rewarding in its own way.

Taking control of third floor as an attacker doesn't give you a lot of advantages for the reasons you stated. Losing it isn't a big deal, as a defender, but getting pinned up there is. It's almost better to either leave it open since you can just watch the stairway itself, or scatter early on if you're worried about a crossfire getting set up on you from the platform outside.
If you're trying to defend the third floor itself though, you're out of luck. It's just a shit spot for a site.

Play terrorist hunt and try to complete the objective as fast as possible. This will force you to be aggressive and kill lots of people very quickly, which forces you to work on your aim/leaning/smooth movement and transitions.

what are you grinding renown for?

still have quite a bit of unlocks + some charms/headgear i eventually want because i'm bad at games. i'm still relatively new compared to a lot of people here so

>Auschwitz
>not ft Ash

>"Oi Ash, I'm doing a track about gassing Jews, you want to feature on it?"
>"Yeah sure"
I don't think that's how it works user

Me and my squadmates got to one away from plat. So we've had a good day. We will be gunning for plat tonight

We have always never been able to win that last match to get to plat. Tonight we shall. I have confidence that we will. The new season has made us more competitive. I believe it is the addition of Mira that has made the difference for us. Because of Jackal some of us switched roles on the team and it made us more effective. I switched from Frost to Caveira and often the doubles I get will allow us to win the round. Someone picked up Mira alongside pulse.

So our defensive Set up looks like this:
Bandit, Valkyrie/mute, Caveira, Pulse/Mira, Castle

i'm wishing you good luck user! i'm sure you can do it!

Thanks! I am thinking of streaming it tonight!

>play casual
>picked Mira so I decide to bunker down near objective
>teammates are so low level that none of them leave objective room despite picking some roamers
>Castle decides to Fuck My Shit Up™ and places a castlecade on my room's doorway and places the others in the objective room
>ATK swoops in and proceeds to murder my team while I'm stuck in my prison cell
>break castlecade, they hear it, I die
>lose
>gets so assblasted that I want to make a shitty comic about Castle being useless
>can't think up anything so I just end up doing another tarot card

Well at least it sums up that game nicely.

Oh yeah, redid the Doc one so the /r6g/ title is removed in favor of the card number. Figured I might do a few more of them so I'll keep the numbers.

2 lvl 20's on my team in ranked they get no kills i lose a rank because of this

They're looking good
I might help you get some of the Tarot cards done once I finish up some more of these projects,
If you have any format changes or other details you want to be consistent between the cards just keep them posted for the other drawfriends to see.

Nice user

very nice user

How about the "I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me" only castle's face is a down's syndrome kid.

They're pretty simply traces of this style of tarot cards (the most common one on Google images). If there's any criteria to be met, it's just try to make it resemble the original as much as possible, poses and settings wise.

Do you think ash is a western catholic? What would she give up for lent?

The Rainbow Six Siege operators are now replacing the characters in JoJo part 4.

Who replaces who?

I want to sniff Valkyrie's scarf!

>he doesn't know

I tried to be a draw friend but didn't get a single (you)

Wanna draw Cav doing this pose on top of someone; who should it be and what are they saying?

>cuts out the part where he looks at you with the shield

Working as intended?

the webm fucked up processing so it cut the end but you can see the bullets phase through him

Don't be that window leaping cunt and get mad when you can't even pull it off?

When's the frost smut being released?

>implying

Josuke is Ash or thermite, Dio is in part 3 but he's fuze, otherwise I think bellpepper's user is fuze (if you consider Joseph the hostage)

What is this supposed to prove?

It took you like 13 tries to kill an outnumbered monty outside? You're not making sense buddy.

Soon, maybe a few hours at most. I've been working on it since I woke up.

did you not see the six unregistered melee attacks from the both of us?

Serious talk fags

the invisible kapkan laser glitch is back, but it can't be done with the old way, there's a new way to do it (i don't know how)

does anyone know how to do it? pls teach me, i am beg,i really want to main kapkan really bad

It's ok to not be amazing at a game bubby.

You can accept the fact that sometimes things are your fault. Getting mad every time you fail and blaming it on the game isn't gonna make you better.

keep up the good work! but don't tire yourself out user

Its already patched

what

i'm a cracked fag and still play at 6.0

someone please teach me

fantastic

Joseph as glaz because you dont want to be in a plane with him

>my perfect uPlay can do no harm

What's the best barrel attachment for the SMG-11? I've been trying to use extended barrel but holy shit the spread sometimes just absolutely fucks me.

>tfw might not be home in august and will be super busy afterwards

why ;_;

Cześć i Chwała Bohaterom
youtube.com/watch?v=M5r2x4Fx8HQ

>CQC with a hostage in your arms
holy fuck the absolute madman

excellent

Our drawfriends are based. Also I love all your work. I know you won't let my dick down.

You're just missing, man.

I seriously don't know what else to tell you; like I'm just watching you miss.

Keep complaining though you'll never actually uninstall it.

if you see an enemy just whip your mouse to the right so they shoot the hostage

Glaz and he should be aroused.

Compensator or Flash hider

Did you happen to see the other guy LITERALLY shoot me in the head?

You don't seem to understand, I'm not complaining that I won or that I'm "missing" or that I should have won earlier. That guy SHOULD have one that confrontation.

He HEADSHOTTED me. You can visibly see the fucking bullet go into my head and the blood come out.

flash hider with disciplined 2 shot bursting

You realize the center of your screen has to be in line with your enemy for the melee attack to register, right?
Because I think you're of the delusion that the melee goes across you're whole FOV horizontally.

Also here you were shooting a pouch on Blackbeard's back that doesn't count as a hitbox, and only clipped him once his arm pulled into your crosshair which is where the sliver of damage at the end came from.

Start blaming yourself before you blame the game. It's players like you that make the "fucking hitreg" complaints into a meme instead of an issue that's taken seriously because of "boy-that-cried-wolf" shit.

>implying you can confirm headshots from first person

ze juden, aka ash irl

>You realize the center of your screen has to be in line with your enemy for the melee attack to register, right?
Yup thats why every single one of those melees were in the center of the enemy :)

>FPS
>"You can see the fucking bullet go into my head"

Actually no. You're probably just seeing what you want to see. It may have been your collarbone or neck; they don't count.

You're literally that kid from
>"it's a child is aiming nowhere near the target but screams he deserved a headshot when he dies episode"

Also while you're all here, I'm contemplating making the man's body somewhat transparent and greyscale, so you can actually see Frost's body more, since I already drew most of it. Does this sound good to you all or do you want a more traditional flesh color for both of them, not just Frost?

The knives that actually kill the guy aren't even in the center, why are you guys making shit up?

REWATCH IT

>its a "I recorded the game not working yet people defend it" episode
Are you guys under the impression that the game is flawless? It doesn't work.

Bullshit or not in every one of these knife webms you were better off just shooting them.

I want to see all of her.

>Reminder that Team rainbow all have a base they are all in and live in and train in
>Rook is actually the therapist and makes team rainbow do teamwork exercises especially Trust falls
>Making Cav and Glaz do trust falls together, making Fuze and Jeager doing trust falls together.
>Handling relationship issues between Hibana/Thermite, Kapakan/Frost.
>Going on team building exercises with all the CTUs on business and camping trips to build cooperation, like a camp rainbow six.
>Deals with everyone's emotional health, so has to sit down and talk about feelings with people like Caveira, Fuze, Capitao, and Thatcher.
>A Rainbow six comic about the adventures of Rook and being the guidance councilor and human resources to team Rainbow Six.
>Forced to deal with Jeagers autisim.

See if I did that then the bullets wouldn't register

You're telling me to just not use an entire game mechanic simply because Ubisoft won't fix it? As though it's my fault for the game not working?

It's your art, but as a fellow drawfriend, it'd probably be harder because you'd have to draw her entire body, but if you feel like you can do it and it'll make the picture better, go ahead

I don't want to burden you with more work, but would you be able to do both? Kinda like how you're doing the mask on/mask off version. Although if I had to choose 1 I'd pick the greyscale.

this sounds...really good. a shitton of work but i kinda wanna do it

You're too far up your own ass so im letting you go.

Keep posting your shit plays so we can laugh at them.

The knife that killed the guy happened when the knife was hitting the center of the screen, while the center of the screen was in line with the guy's arm/torso.
The second half of the knife animation with a blood splatter still going off doesn't count. The instant the knife is supposed to hit was in line with the other guy's body.

>I record the game not working according to my gut that tells me I deserved to win
The only reason you think it's showing the game not working because your personal bias is telling you you deserved something that you didn't, and you're more willing to blame the game than you are to blame yourself. There are serious issues with the ping and "hitreg" but you have to know when it's your fault or the game's or else you look like an egotistical sperg.

>then the bullets wouldn't register
You're just making excuses at this point you're not going to run into hitbox issues hitting people with a pistol within 3 meters.
>you're telling me to just not use an entire game mechanic because
Even if it worked perfectly fine you'd better off just shooting them. You should only knife for stealth or on targets that are standing still.

Crossfader or El Dorado skins?

I would literally pay to make this a thing if you know a reliable draw friend or person for this.

you dont have to pay but would you desire super detailed comics or like cutesy stuff?
i'm only good at chibi shit to be honest and i dont wanna ruin a good idea

I already drew her entire body, so that's fine.. I have a really weird drawing style, I practically construct bodies from a skeleton up, so I draw a lot of shit that gets cut out of a final if I properly occlude some things.
If I do the greyscale it's gonna look like (teaser) pic related, just with Frost's body finished up and shaded properly.
I could technically make two versions, but I'd also have to shade all of the man's body to make it look right that way, which would take a lot more work. I know most people aren't going to be focusing on his body/skin tone anyways, so if you guys don't think you need it it'll let me get it out faster, and I can start working on the POV version I teased last night sooner.

>proleague skins are out
>...
>Montagne's is so-so and the skin isn't for the Magnum
>Frost's looks pretty good but skin is for the Super-90
>Blitz
>Pulse's actually looks breddy gud and right weapon too

I mean, I'm not quite sure what I was supposed to be expecting but I feel disappointed.

>"right everyone pair off"
>"i'll go with doc"
>"no frost you can't go with kapkan you went with him last time"
>"fuze who is that woman?"
>"she's the hostage"
>"take her back to wherever you found her"
>"jaeger who are you going with?"
>"blitz can you go with jaeger just this one time"
>"why do i have to i went with him last time"
>"i want to go with monty!
later that day
>*ash bursts into rooks room*
>"rooook he did it again"
>"while i was in the shower as well"
>*rook looks over ashes shoulder*
>"well..."
>"what do you have to say for yourself?"
>'i was only muckin' about'

Post skelly Frost.

okay! :)

dont forget to buy season 2 and $15 skins goys! I mean guys!

It looks great so far. Honestly it's entirely up to you. I'll be fine with whatever you would want to do.

>I tried to be a draw friend but didn't get a single (you)

there's just a lot of drawfriends at the moment so you might end up being lost in the crowd at times. also everyone's hyped for lewds and that's pretty much all they're thinking about.

but yeah maybe glaz or jager.

I love it
what's the name
what are the official ships
considering drawing this
It might be ok
it might not

This isint my idea it's the idea of us all we are a general after all.

But I think it may be better to be a collection of short stories. So you can do Chibi and someone else can do more serious really it's something every draw friend can get in on with their styles.

>smoke uses artificial fart gas to prank the other ops around home base
>meanwhile Echo uses Yokai to peep on the female ops constantly
I'm drawing a comic of the second one soon btw

Don't take that too literally,

do you want the previous version to be removed from the booru/gallery?