What do you guys think of my AE86?

My husband and I purchased our AE86 hatch in 1986 from a private party who was moving out of the country and had to sell the car. Initially it was the family drift missile, but a few years later we bought a 1988 R31 GTS that became my principal car, until my husband got a job with a courier service. He took the newer car because it got better gas mileage.
I was not happy about switching cars, but soon fell in love with the 1986 model. It is a GT Apex Trueno, so it's peppier than the R31 and has a nicer interior. Anyone who knows me has heard me say more than once, "I love my car." We had a sun louver installed to keep the heat down, which helped on several downhills on Akina. I remember my niece saying "Waaaaa!すげいですよ!" when she saw the car for the first time. It sure made me feel good to hear that the younger generation liked the car, too.
I have been known to drift in the middle of the block in order to grab a parking space. I really like the versatility of the hatchback. I feel so good about having a car that I can use to move a wedding gown all laid out, a full set of track wheels and even a five-foot Christmas tree.
I can rely on my car to get me safely from checkpoint to checkpoint without any unscheduled spin-outs. The seats are comfy and I get 30 mpg overall. That thrills my hectic side. People have stopped and asked me if it is for sale. Of course I tell them no. My husband would like to get me a new car, but I also tell him no. Why would I want to give up such a great car? It is versatile, economical, and a master of the downhill - and it satisfies my need for practicality, thriftiness and looking good.

>すげいですよ
Nobody talks like this in Japan.

lol

You would know, weeaboo faggot

What?

pasta

DO YOU LIKE

doriftu granny-aru?

MY CAR?

Gotchu bro.

RUNNING IN THE 90s

Thats a honda accord. I know because theres one floating around town, Im not sure why it is almost identical to and ae86 but I can tell you for sure thats a honda accord

う-うるさい

Hot

bruh that thing sucks compared to my AE86

that 86 seems kinda fat for a reason but I like it

gotta deliver the tofuwurst

Hahahaha

Your car might look like an 86, but poop the hood and it's like comparing a hawk and a humming bird.

ikr
toyota just can't compete

>poop the hood
b-but why

MY CAR IS A FANTASY

Posting a Monero in a Monza thread, you CUNTS

Shh. Don't ruin my husband and my dreams, baby boi.

How can you take that to cons if you haven't had the panda job done? Git gud

SPRINTER TORENO for 1671 usd in poland

derp

>solid rear axle

into the trash with the rest of the American muscle/pony garbage

It's only redeeming quality is lightweight plastic everything

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 18 year old American JDM enthusiast (ricer for you gaijins). I have seen every Initial D episode, and spend my days perfecting my cars tuning and playing superior Japanese games. (Touge no Densetsu, Initial D Arcade Stage)

I race with my AE86 every day, this superior Japanese automobile can beat any pigfat american muscle car, and is vastly superior to any other car on earth. I earned my drivers license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both the Itsuki Takeuchi and Shingo Shoji dialects, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about touge racing and bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Gunma to attack the corners of Mount Akina. I hope I can become a member of the Speed Stars one day!

I own several shoshinsha marks, which I keep on the back of my AE86. I want to get used to having them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I always rev at people on the touge, but rarely does anyone manage to respond with anything other than a laugh.

Wish me luck in Japan!

>Gomenasai

If you're gonna make a pasta, at least get the nipponese right

user...

>resident toyota shills misappropriate culture in their efforts to whore the brand out
why do people reply to this shit? this board, the entire board, is such weapons grade cancer.

This guy gets it

that poor baby...

was it rescued

sexy

not really worth it

>Thats a honda accord. I know because [...]

The fucking Honda logo didn't give it away?

Is the first gen Cavalier coupe the American Hachiroku?