Previously newest video: youtube.com/watch?v=d3q_Nd5arZM

MEG's updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=LhnXMCqZrdg

CES 2016 Footage: youtu.be/JRStRzbBD_g

E3 2015 trailer: youtu.be/uG8V9dRqSsw

E3 2014 trailer: youtu.be/C4HbiCKBhFU

Bioware propaganda: blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/introducing-mass-effect-andromeda/

Letterbox List of Science Fiction to watch while you wait for ME:A
letterboxd.com/meganon/list/meg-watch-while-we-wait/

Previous Thread:

Claiming thread for best husbando!

Garrus is the best husbando!

How Bogpilled will the faces be at launch?

Batarians are the best waifus

I hate batarians so god damn much.

I'm going to impregnate Cora's butt!

Vetra best waifu!

>tfw ban ends the day Andromeda comes out

Cora a shit

take it back. cora is best grannyfu

It's been four years, but I still wonder - what was the best ending for ME3? I personally chose max EMS destroy ending, but wanted to hear what other anons thought.

She's smashing even as a granny

Charr is the best krogan bf, fuck off with that fossil.

I bet Cora's asshole is hairy.

>tfw the boob belts come off and they roll down to her knees

What a shitty idea

Stop it

Destroy with strawberry jam.

There's literally no reason to pick any of the others except that the Reapers told you that if you killed yourself instead of destroying them, magic shit would happen. Why trust them?

None of the endings mattered since they were all the same.

These are both objective truths

Waxed smooth puss, unshaven butt. As it should be.

Disgusting.

Yum

You don't impregnate the butt, silly

it's time we had the talk, user.

Carpetmuncher.
When you think about that phrase in the literal sense, it becomes really disgusting but somewhat comical.

Destroy is what everyone in the galaxy wants.
Control is what indoctrinated people want.
Synthesis is what the Reapers want.
Refusal is what angst butthurt Shepards want.

From a meta standpoint, Synthesis os best, as it has the most pros for the one con: Shepard dying.
>but muh implications about nonconsensually making robo-meat hybrids of everyone!
Doesn't matter, the ending is shit and nothing matters, especially now with Andromeda on the way, so you might as well fanfiction it away.

Even so, I personally choose Destroy with JAM on. I ain't gonna die on some shithole space station.

I bet they won't care.

Not with that attitude you don't.

I will try until I succeed.

Yeah, that's my reasoning too. It's a shame that the Geth and EDI die, but the former would likely go back to war with the Quarians as soon as Shepard died of natural causes, while the latter was a completely isolated case.

I suppose you are right, since Bioware likely won't ever go back to the Milky Way to confirm which ending is the canon one.

How do you want you gameplay, Pham?

Not only did they just lazily re-use the fuckugly doctor's face for this other Asari, they couldn't even manage to get her gun into her fucking hand for the press demo. Goddamn BioWare is incompetent. They just don't even try with to get good animations or cutscenes. Every discussion about this stuff in the studio must end with "fuck it."

Refuse will be made canon and the Raloi will rule the Milky Way. They'll find Liara's cube and fight off the reaper menace once and for all.

More like you can't tell anyone to stop fucking about and fix shit because it's a micro-aggression and you'll get pulled in the boss' office.

No wonder the doctors left bioware.

I'm still vainly cloning to the indoctrination theory, personally.

Eww her nose looks deformed, she has one huge nostril..

>dat fucking avenger bug

Clinging*

I figured out why all the girls are fucking ugly. They all have chubby little cherub cheeks.

Completely removes all femininity.

Vetra doesn't

Nice to see that PB is dating in her range at least.

yeah but she's a fucking bird. Normal people automatically don't find bony things with cloaca's attractive.

Smash my butt Jaal. SMASH.MY.BUTT.

Because Vetra is a space lizard and no decent person looks at her in a sexual way.

That's ok I'm not decent

Puss too

Well the normies can fuck off over to the Asari then, more cute Turians for the rest of us.

She may be a space lizard, but atleast she doesn't look retarded when she talks, like EVERYONE ELSE..

the best ending for ME3 is the one where that artifact thingy ends up opening a gate to another galaxy, which Shepard dies defending/destroying as the last remnants of humans/ansari/krogan etc. escape.

reapers win. shepard dies heroically. few survivors do escape to parts unknown.

I'm already a space demon, Kaz.

High EMS Destroy.
Becoming Harbinger is fucked.
Synthesis is nonsensical space-magic fuckery.

If someone doesn't make a bog preset for MEA, i'm gonna be disappointed

>Bog Ryder
This gonna b good

Would still bang it

They really ruin the mood of the environment in BeepBeep's mission by constantly flooding you with instructions and talk. It felt like being babysat througghout the mission. No puzzles, no thinking, just shooting samey robots and scanning stuff while SAM and Pisswasp splurge over how well you're doing.

Liara Ryder
Garrus Ryder
Wrex Ryder

Buttslut Ryder.

Kamen Ryder

Ryder is a horrible last name and Shepard was 1000x better..

Yeah but what kind of autistic parents name their kid Commander?

Oh damn

>/v/ made her look like an anime character
Gee, what a surprise.

Redyr Haras

Mods should fix things to this level of qt, right?

this doesnt look like an asari either.

>mods
>andromeda
keep dreaming

Dick Ryder

Shepard Ryder

There was some decent mods for DAI so why not?

No. Frostbite is very hard to mod in any significant way and most BioWare modders a shit. The "pretty" and "sexy" face mods for Inquisition characters were all garbage.

They managed in DA:I to do some okay stuff.

denuvo

>tfw no Fallout 4 tier mods for Andromeda..

Temp.

>tfw no skyrim loverlab tier mods for Andromeda

Post qt fem!Ryders

I'd rather have it for ME3 than Andromeda tbqh. whats the point with all the shitty waifus?

nah, have a cute Femshep

>implying ME3 had good wiafus

Guys, what are the chances that other, currently unknown god-tier waifus will show up in the game? I mean, did Bioware unveil most of the love interests in the Inquisition before the release? Don't tell me these fuckers will be the love interests.

Nice dude, where this from?

I'm replaying ME3, any recommended mods?

Cutie sis with her bro

The chances are pretty high, since they mentioned the game will have more romances than their previous titles, and that there will be many non-squadmate love interests, on the Tempest as well as in the world.

JAM
alternate Anderson conversation
alot me3
EGM if you already played thoughh it once.

I kind of wanted a more Hispanic Ryder

Best looking girl in the fucking ship is your twin... twincest confirmed

Twitter.

Space yuri is the purest yuri.

>god-tier waifus
impossible

Do you guys think that will be possible to swap Cora's look with SisRyder? Cause I reeeeaaaally want to romance Sara.

We need more Rydercest in this htread

Their arms are going down, not around. They're grabbing each other's asses.

I hope we get the chance to romance a Varren or some native Andromeda wildlife as Sara. heard Canada was big on beastiality.

I prefer incest, thanks

>Fiend_raping_Sara.mp4

So is Jarun Tann going to be our Udina/Anderson?

He says the others don't understand the mission like you and him do, so I assume Ark Representatives

Hard to tell. The game will have Denuvo, but that technically doesn't prevent modding as long as the devs don't cuck us. Denuvo is anti-tamper but deals mostly with the game's exe file.