Its perfect

Its perfect

It's an automatic. So no, it's shit. Soon as they put a manual in there I will show you faggots my new car.

soon

>It's an automatic. So no, it's shit
>in 2017
you have to be over 18 to post here

>t. autocuck trying to justify his "sports" car

Sorry automatics are for faggots. You may as well just buy a Tesla and run around on autopilot.

This is a sports coupe. Nothing sporty about a slushbox busrider. Now show me your automatic sports car and justify how its so great to me pls.

>implying automatics aren't now the higher performing transmission.

While I agree manual is the best for muh feels. If you want to go fast, you go auto these days.

This.

seeif its not lap times with you faggots its 'muh feels'
modern manuals do not sell, and automatics are just faster. those are facts
t. life-long standard driver

If you want to go fast you don't buy a fucking heavy ass GT car dummy. Fuck autos, at least get a DSG.
>if its not lap times with you faggots its 'muh feels'
>automatics are just faster
Oh the benchracing is just ironic.

Sport cars sold to those who use them properly shouldn't be automatics. DSG, manual? Fine. Slushbox sports cars are for posers. Gimme a Kia shitbox with an auto, I'll take my Kia GT car with a manual/DSG thank you Mr. Benchracer.

i really do think its the best looking "performance" sedan out there. atleast from the front.
i really like that grill
plz do this kia

I love the trunk. They don't make these type of trunk no more.

There common in the uk.
Vauxhall insignia and mord fondeo for example

Wait the Ford Fusion/Mondeo in the UK is a liftback?

Damn, that is awesome

Its long dead in america.

In America, the liftback has mostly died out. Same with wagons. Seeing KIA do this, and bring it to America is actually kinda refreshing from the endless sea of crossovers we have here. Hopefully, KIA might bring the Optima wagon to America also

i think we do get the normal boot but they are really uncommon.

The last time I seen one of these is on a celica.

Add manual and it's going to be great. They're probably going to do it because everyone is complaining about that. Even diehard Kia fanboys.

I'm on their twitter and theres no mention of manual any where. We need more people complaining about it.

Doesn't the Prius still have a liftback? I think it's the only car left in America with a liftback

i was just looking this up and found out you guys dont even get the wagon! no wonder you all drive suv's

Eh car companies in my opinion tend to be very silent on unreleased cars.

Maybe Kia won't deliver. Maybe it will. I was surprised many times by other brands before so I'll just wait.

It's an option. The 4-door is available too.

Not sure. Never meant any one with that car.

Nice, wish we could get that in the US. I've always had a soft spot for the US Fusion and international Mondeo.

explain this post

father i am homosex

nice

I'll stick to my commodore.

It's ugly.
Too many holes.

even as one who is for saving the stick, the problem isn't that they have no manual option because Hyundai/Kia manuals are utter garbage just like Toyota autos are

what really bothers me is they just went for an 8 speed auto and didn't at least try with a twin clutch which even an Optima SX turbo and a Hyundai Tucson has

the other thing that grinds my gears is that they should've made it under Genesis as the G70 but instead went for their lowest end make, Kia

Buick regal is coming as liftback. Theres also bmw 4 series gran coupe or whatever the fuck, audi a5 sportback is coming and audi a7.
Liftbacks might make a comeback in murrica

its kia

Wouldn't being a Genesis make it cost $5-10k more?

Kia already confirmed its coming late 2017.

So basically we're getting a manual, FR, twin-turbo liftback GT with Kia pricing?
Gotta admit, they're trying real fucking hard.

If they did 8 speed there is a reason for it.

Its albert beirman's first baby.

4.9s 0-60 sounds good to me as well.

Thats real fast.

Is this car replacing something, or does Kia now have 3 RWD sedans?

its a new car. It also comes in AWD.

>A7
>A5 sportback
>4 series gran coupe
>panamera
>mondeo
>superb
>octavia

Insignia

Ye but at least post the new one

No pics of the trunk on that one yet.

>American person expressing an opinion on a car's design
>It's perfect

I'm always amazed and astonished about your tastes, I mean what the fucking fuck?

I bet you're one of these people who criticized pic related.

[DISCARDED]

Disregard this, I'm a retard.

Great car, but the front end looks like shit.

Also I am not a bmw fanboi you yuropoor

Please go be poor elsewhere

Why are you posting this ugly ass car?

Because his fiat is shit and he wants to feel better about himself

>A Wagon

I would definitely consider it.

ALFA THREAD
L
F
A

T
H
R
E
A
D

>no liftback
>ugly front
In the trash it goes.

Don't be mad that your favorite manufacturer can't build a car as perfect our savior Giulia.

IT BEGINS

>wagon
Not sure why people like this. Enlighten me. I don't see no one drive wagons ever.

who the fuck is this and why is there shit posting?

Lorenzo Ramaciotti.

He designed the 4C and the Stelvio, among many other cars

Also he's beautiful.

>This is a sports coupe.

Nigger it's a sedan.

google it, its coming

No, it needs more vents

love it

no

there are people who will buy that in options alone on competitors

I once saw an a4 (not s, not rs, just a) with a sticker price of over $50k because it was fully loaded

what could possibly be worth having slower shifts in a SPORTS sedan without a manual?

>finally spun their luxury cars off into their own division
>Hyundai handling the below-luxury plushness cars
>KIA taking up the cheapo cars and the performance edge

Where were you when you realized the Koreans had gotten their shit together?

Is this a luxury car? Doesn't this mean I have to take this to a special shop to change oil?

ayy

ugly car

DCT doesnt automaticly make it better, Hell lexus just dropped there DCT for a 8 speed auto

is the 8 speed legit good?

Nope it is sport sedan.

Hyundai is going after the common people with just elantra sonata's ect.

Genesis is going after Luxury buyers and high middle class.

Kia is going after common people, and Albert biermann is using Kia to go after BMW Sport Sedans. biermann use to head the BMW M Division.

It was perfect.

Kia says compact packaging was one of the main reasons it chose to keep development internal, but the compact size wasn't simply done to reduce weight and save room. A smaller oil pump—the smallest in its class, Kia says—makes the transmission more responsive and less gluttonous.

We had an opportunity to sample the new Cadenza in Northern Virginia a few weeks ago and came away mostly impressed with the automatic. Perhaps its best virtue is its relative invisibility; it always seems to be in the right gear, and its shift quality is essentially imperceptible.
This is what motortrend said the first time they tested it.

That transmission is surprisingly good, too. The eight-speed is seamless, smooth, and almost unnoticeable, whether you use the steering-wheel-mounted paddles or let the system do the work.

thank god. TY based user.

That one may still come, but right now they want to challenge the sport sedan market

People actually like that? Looks weird.

It's just a concept, the point is another small light weight 2 door would be cool. This is what the Actual Stinger was based on, for instance.

I've seen this front before

Looks like that crazy robot with the shank from futurama.

Yeah that's why they use it in ///M3's, C63 S's, ferraris and porsche 911's /s

Whats the shift on the RPM?

I don't get this pic.

Dam it I always wondered why the fuck my fusion didn't have a lift gate because it sure as fuck looks like the natural option for the body lines. I want that in the states

A7 has had it since introduced and the A5 sport back coming to the us has it

stop trying to make the next GTR v. Corvette shit you mega-autist.

What about it? Just replace with the 3.0 emblem.

THIS

I got you senpai

CLEAN

Objectively wrong.

Nope fact.

I could buy 100 shitboxes instead, you can keep your (((modern))) shit