S/o/Cal April Meet

>Muh CHP
They don't show up. Anyone who states otherwise is lying.

>Muh slow piece of shit
More than half the cars are slow pieces of shit, don't worry we don't judge.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4rddUfe4hkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumping for Celicabro with poorman slicks

Kek. Nice one m8.

Bumping! Let the other thread die/getdeletedbymods!

I'm trying to get my Saturday covered so I can come out and have a little fun in my econobox.

Shhh no one has to know

Hope you can make it out bro

Is Bridge To Nowhere worth seeing? Kinda wanna check it out sometime.

Have more meets closer to San Diego. LA is too far.

He said so cal meet not Mexico

If you want to hike 10 miles, maybe. There isn't much to see, honestly.

Have you checked the mini meets? They switch off between IE, LA and SD. Plus we have regulars from Las Vegas. Stop whining.

Can't make this one br/o/s. Run over some lycrafags for me yeah?

Fix your bumper, cunt

Grog and beans better show up to this one

>battle scar that triggers ocdfags
How about no?

Bampu

Bump

gmr? live to close to not go. see you faggots then

Won't be there lads, still up at school

Have fun and don't die

red mr2 here
my car is not working at this very moment but im really hoping it will be in time for the meet

Won't show up again.
Both my "sporty" cars are having some issues and don't really have the time to fix them yet. I probably wont show up to a meet until August either because of major summer trip.

My 540i wagon blew the guides last month and I still haven't gone around to fixing them even though I have the kit.

E34 M5 is out of commission too with blown taillight and fucked starter.

Maybe I bring my trucc if I got some time.

Wow this month's meet is looking like it's gonna fucking SUCK.

Probably means it's time to give it a rest. Maybe quarterly instead of monthly.

Fuck, I can only drive canyons for like 30 minutes before I get motion sickness. And the GMR fucks me up the most.
Might just meet with you fagg/o/ts for the sweets part.

Whys it not running i thought the engine was freshly rebuilt

I can go and my buddy will probably make it too see you faggots there

I'll be there in the shitty v6

We gonna bbq? Whose bringing what? Went saturday and looks like there letting people grill

Won't be there since I'll be visiting family out in Yuma

We had a SD mini-meet a little while back, they pop up every now and again. Sometimes a main meet will be at palomar, too.

Probably because someone decided to have a meet the day before Easter

Can we get a count of how many people are going? Ill go for sure

Bump

>Have fun and don't die
Has anyone died at any of these meets yet?

Some guy spilled some beans

Bump

i need a new AFM box

>don't worry we don't judge

For the past YEAR I've always said i'm going to go, and on the day of, I wake up, wash my old accord and say "today's the day", then I get in and just drive halfway, get too nervous and just go to a jack in the box instead and then go home.

How do I break free of this mental block?

Post your boipucci.

We could get Jack in the box TOGETHER.

No homo.

I'd reccomend you try to go to like one of the mini-meets and introduce yourself. Never been to a meet where someone was shamed or treated poorly just because of what they drive or how they drive.

It may seem a little intimidating at first, and it was for me, too, at my first couple meets, but you soon find out that everyone's pretty chill and just want to have a good time!

Pic is from one of the smaller meets recently in San Diego. Not everyone drives in the mountains, and that's okay. Not everyone drives fast, and that's okay. Again, we're here to have fun, and that's all there is to it

Wasn't a S/o/Cal meet, but there was a SoCal /org/ meet where I almost ran myself over with my own Tacoma, so that's something I guess

I would love to join one of this days but I work 3 Saturdays per month, is there a way to find out a month or two in advance when this meets will happen?

Is the nip going?

They happen every third Saturday of the month. There are also mini meets that happen more spontaneously. I believe there is one happening on the 29th.

Also, ask the guy with the gold 300zx for an invite to the kik chat if you want to stay informed.

I'm only interested on the main meet as I can only attend one Saturday a month.

Have never used kik before but I just made an account just now. How do I get a hold of the the guy to have my username added?

bring buns, EVERYONE always brings meat. So we have a high meat to bun ratio. other snacks are also okay.

Z31 here, post your kik and I'll add you in

Hot dog, burger or both?

Burger, maybe a little bit of hotdog

foxhound2001

>>Muh CHP
>They don't show up. Anyone who states otherwise is lying.
they will this time after they receive an anonymous phone call

Hmm I work 4-7 that day but only down the street for the mountain, would it be better to go from like 12:30-3:15 or 7-whenever everyone scatters? Do people really hang out much after the meet ?

And, is the meeting spot when we go up there gonna be center or down e fork somewhere?

The picture in the op post will answer most of your questions.

Can confirm the 29th at 7AM in Banning. Silver wrx guy is usually pretty strict on keeping to his timetable when organizing mini meets, and he normally does them early in the morning. I highly recommend going to these, as he picks a different route every time.

Dude, the fact that everbody is straight up encouraging you to come is incentive enough. The only thing you have to fear are tourists who can't drive and faggot cyclists with a death wish. It may be kinda awkward for new people at first, but we all become friends by the end of the meets. Show up to the next one, I promise that you'll be glad you made the decision to meet and drive with us.

Bring doritos for the vert rx7 guy. We had like 10 bags waiting for him at the last meet.

Ill bring some drinks. What you guys like?

bring anything, water, soda, hell even juice. Probably the only healthy thing they'll ever drink

youtu.be/4rddUfe4hkA

I'll go then

Still up for debate whether I want to go. Haven't been in months so hopefully get the urge

Bump

Ill hopefully be there, got a Chem test next week but fuck it.

Man I want to go but my car doesn't have plates I'm tempted to swap from a legal car and run in the mountains since my focus has been down for the year, my passenger side bearing is on the way out I'll have to ponder this

Bump

Eyyyyyy

I might be able to come through and stay for the whole thing this time. Weather was kinda sketch for me on an unfamiliar road.

Bump

bump for chp

Bump for dogumi

>niggery diggery doo, I'm calling CHP on you

Page 8 bump

Who is bringing the deviled eggs

If we really have the contest i will bring hardboiled eggs

Where beans at? He better make his reappearance this meet. It's his chance at redemption

Someone needs to bring a water cooler, so if any of you have one bring it along

Ill check whem i get home i might have one

Use dealer plates?

Go, I wanna sit down for a ride in that Z06

You gotta come out. It's so much fun and everyone is great. The assholes you sometimes see in the threads don't come out to the actual meets.

Go to DMV get a day pass.

Dont have one. Im bringing the drinks though. Ill leave em in the fridge overnight dunno how long theyll stay cold though

If I end up going I'll give you a ride.
I'm sure someone will bring one. Someone usually does

Bump

Bump

bump.

>muh CHP

The reason we don't show up every time someone posts is because we actually don't have time to go to this area unless one of you numb skulls gets yourself killed. Seeing as that hasn't happened yet, there are much more important areas to watch. I've been wanting to stop by and say hello just for the fun of it but honestly I end up getting backed up with MVC calls and construction watch duty on the 210.

Come through some time.

Also is it true its tricky to give tickets up there cause its on the border of two counties? Ive heard that somewhere. Also that the chp knows what goes on up there and that they wont patrol alot up there unless theres alot of crashes in a short span?

>is it tricky to give tickets

I've not had a problem giving out citations when necessary. The trouble may come for local police or sheriff, but were acting state police as well as highway patrol so it doesn't effect us if that's what you meant.

>won't patrol unless crashes in short span

Usually we won't go to a specific area unless there has been a number of complaints called in to the non-emergency numbers or something that would give us a reason, like if a car crash recently happened around there you'd see one or two people patrolling for a few days. Other than that, we mostly stick to highways(because they're quite honestly shit shows) and unincorporated areas.

I'm gonna visit my parents in May and they live in OC

Are you guys planning anything for then?

Lurk the catalog and you might see a mini meet thread up. The guy who organizes them is also from OC, and seeing the way he drives at these meets, he's a regular on the local roads there. Ask the gold z31 guy for a kik chat invite if you want to stay up to date.

Bump

Third Saturday of May will be the next full meet, probably gonna be Angeles Crest though. Mini meets may be closer to your area

If I decide to go I'll bring one
Btw I'm the green mustang dude

Go, we always enjoy meeting new people.

reported to chp

Thanks! :)

I'll probably go if I can reschedule my shift at work

>Angeles Crest
Sweet, I'll keep an eye out then

Hopefully I can get that day off work

Ive been thinking about going to these... not sure if I want to bring an Is300 or a GTO.

CHP when?

Only going to go if other bikerbros go.

Whichever your mom lets you borrow for the day.

>I want prostate problems
No thanks, I think I'll keep pissing without pain

I piss constantly day and night user, pain free.

My four wheel can am 1000 XT