/wfg/

for what purpose WE MUST SET WATCH UPON THEM edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/DZc7JO4.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/763107-the-glast-gambit-update-19110191101/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12444800
forums.warframe.com/topic/766237-pc-wheres-update-19120/?page=13#comment-8452922
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

banshee is queer for nyx

Ivara is best girl

more like best ass.

I know how corrproj and augmented armor sorties work differently for infested and grineer, but has anyone done the math for the per-type physical/elemental resist+boost?

my warframe is the pan and i am the grill

First Femframe I enjoy using. Replaced Loki for me.

>tfw warcry Valk with venka prime
>tfw always top damage
>tfw always top kills
>tfw always lowest damage taken
>tfw never dieing even to lvl 300+ enemies

Kuva Fortress relevance when? No fuck you Steve, a single stance is not incentive.

I enjoy that tileset

>tfw with
>tfw always
>tfw always
>tfw always
>tfw

I go there for simaris rep. turrets are worth 200 a pop, and stealth scanning most of the units gives the same. ezpz.

something more than that would be good though, I cleared the map for completion's sake and haven't done anything but exterminates since.

All the nodes in that thing have (Archwing) and you can't even

TQ hates Valk, friendo.

Is it worth it to sell off some of those shitty Arcane Helmets from back when cosmetic helmets had stats

I hear people can get 200+ plat for them now but I dunno if that's just about as high as the prices are going to inflate to with time, or if I should keep them hoarded another year

reminder that redcrits are actually a fairly inventive if lazy way that DE allows crit builds to continue scaling, and that builds becoming redcrit viable is not just a meme as it instantly raises the floor on your damage output

>tfw speed volt with spectra
>tfw always top damage
>tfw always top kills
>tfw always no damage taken
>tfw yeah yeah fast

if I was you I would sell them before DE axes them.

the biggest issue with selling arcane helmets is a lot of current players don't know what they are and you're as likely to get arguments as you are to get a payoff.

I bought my only arcane, swindle, off some returning oldfag a couple years back for like 50p or less - but I spent some time talking with him and gave him a bunch of mods too, so I think it was more than fair

it's worth selling the few good ones to minmaxers, unless you really want to do it yourself

I love the Fortress but there's no reason to head out there beyond sight seeing. Fissures would be nice but not even those happen there, likely because the entire area is hidden prior to finishing TWW.

Syndicate missions, a Siphon, anything would work.

Is this shit Exterminate 3.0?

Why the change, because of the small maps causing the backtracking meme?

The Fortress is supposed to be where all the Kuva siphons store it.

If we could get kuva as a resource or reward, say 100-200 units? I would have a reason to go there.

We all know how it's going to end but fuck it

strawpoll.me/12444800

Titania is CUTE!

hah, now that you mention it, I guess that's the case.

DE couldnt not get the spawns right so they decided to fill the map with enemies until you finish the required bodycount and gtfo.

lmao

>tfw slippery Nezha with boipucci
>tfw always ERPing
>tfw always pregnant
>tfw always succ
>tfw POMF =3

possibly to help with underpopulated fissures too.

Fuck Sabotage fissures. They always leave you short and you end up having to hunt down enemies.

Mobile Defense is actually quicker than that shit.

Threadly Remind there is STILL no ducat value indication for fissure rewards.
> S T I L L
> T
> I
> L
> L
retards will STILL reply with MUH COLOR CODING

Can someone tell me how the new void system is superior to the keys system?

It's beyond confusing, this makes no sense.

it isn't

It's not superior, who told you that lie.

desu even when its true it sucks because some silver are worth more than other silvers

>Color coding
>Stance name next to the weapon is always silver looking and not GOLD if you use the rare one

Hell they could even just make it some exploration reward, add a cache system to every node with one or more siphons you could steal from. Make it play out like a miniature siphon mission, lockdown and teleport in Guardians or have some multi-lock hacking game to do it stealthily at the expense of being able to fail it completely if you slip up.

it's because you're the only one that cares. literally the only person that plays the game. everyone else just goes by displayed rarity and doesn't give a shit. you're autistic.

It's not.
>confusing
Join a fissure, equip a relic, kill shit, pick up the things..

I like everything much better about the flow of this one except for the glaring green everpresent extraction icon

Good to hear DE made the game worse in a significant way for no reason

How do I access fissures? Are they like missions on the starchart? What the hell is a relic? How do I get them? Pick up what exactly?

you couldn't pub keys and it's easier to chase specific drops from relics. those are the only advantages

backtracking, failed spawns and probably because some slowfags wanted a mission they could just sight see in without being 'punished' by the no-kill in x minutes auto failure

Pros; Drastically increased drop chance for the new hotness, scenery change, ability to acquire vaulted stuff post vaulting if someone still has relics. Making endless worth playing endlessely for boosters.

Cons; drastically increased key consumption, stupid mechanics, russian roulette rewards for ducat grinding disguised as a choice.

Overall it's an improvement imho. There's still work to be done but all things considered I think it's marginally better.

>Shotgun riven
>Level 30 exterminate without being detected with a hobbled dragon key
I have no stealth frames. How should I do this?

>Not owning Loki

It's easier for DE to code and remove clumps of relics from the drop table

It's easier to farm for one desired part you want, but mostly around the new release.

It's impossible to stock up on keys beforehand so prices are high and more Prime packs and plat theoretically sell

It breaks up farming the same one mission over and over but you usually end up farming a couple same missions over and over for relics.

You can also hold onto vaulted item relics so that's a nice ray of hope

assuming these are real questions and not just a critique on DE's ability to teach players in game, which is admittedly shit, has always been shit, and was exactly as shit for keys:
>How do I access fissures?
there's a category along with alerts and syndicates and shit. also any node with an active fissure will say so on your mouseover.
Are they like missions on the starchart?
yes, see above.
What the hell is a relic?
keys transformed into relics. they're cabbages.
How do I get them?
same as keys, spies and endless missions.
Pick up what exactly?
reactant. glowing golden spooge enemies might drop after they've had a void seisure. until you get the requisite 10 they're waypointed if you're on the same tile as them.

>I have no stealth frames. How should I do this?

It's gonna be impossible, you need an invisible frame for this.

>enemy radar
>enemy sense
>hush
>suppress
>silent battery
>a bow
>a thrown secondary
>a thrown melee
>use the third-person camera to look around a corner before entering an area

>without being 'punished' by the no-kill in x minutes auto failure
That shit is literally for AFK’s fags that have Energy Syphon trying to idle to get all the energy Of course it stops working if you AFK
Never seen it

>can't into greentext
well fuck me, I've clearly run out of shitsto give you, /wfg/, i'm sorry.

I was going to suggest having someone rush the stage and kill everything for you but now that enemies don't despawn once the kill count's reached, that might not work anymore.

Then again forcing extract might work. In any case if you've no stealth frames then you're going to need someone to help you through it. Ash's smokescreen augment or Ivara's cloak arrows, something along those lines.

Pretty much gonna have to stealth. Expect to autofail for seemingly no reason often. I pretty much had to do mine with Ivara and Rakta cernos.

Ignis through walls is viable though.

How did you guys get banshee relics?
I spent all my standing, ran hieracon a bit, and only got 3 of her axi relics. nothing else.

I got my relics by being prepared.

I was about... half as prepared as you.
More, if you didn't have all 3 of those syndacites near/at max standing.

>got enough relics to make two sets of banshee and a euphona prime set as well as a few helios parts all from hiercon and shit
Not being prepared at all sometimes works out.

Sortie Defense in that joint is hell.

they literally couldn't fix old as fuck shit like this which was in itself added in an attempt to fix exterminate in the first place

what do next?

Is it not possible to pull people with rip line anymore?

bladed rounds and shred or some other elemental?

boi you honestly think I got upwards of 600 relics per faction without maxing my shit? I spent 75 days doin every syndicate mission available.

Pubbing keys is good, I suppose.

Scenery change? Is it still possible to access the old Tower tileset? Also, playing endlessly? You're telling me it's worth it to just start it and play for a couple hours? That actually sounds pretty cool.

They were real questions, so I appreciate the info.

What do you think is the best looking prime set of gear? I'm thinking Rhino, Tigris, Lex, Galatine, and Carrier. You look like a person that can just shit on people

put argon scope on it.

I'm saying you might have sold it off with syn weapons or something, then didn't get it up quite in time. it's possible.

you can keep all 6 syndicates at rank 1 or higher by not using sigils then only collect the medallions from their missions, that's worth roughly 200k standing total a day on average, then you can do Conclave for even more, storing Teshin's mail as if it was 50k standing medallions.
I was able to get 70 relic packs on day one of the PA then use 25 trades to make 30k plat, then use another 25 trades for another 20k plat.
I've been selling platinum for so long I've actually made a profit even though I've bought every PA

>Scenery change? Is it still possible to access the old Tower tileset?

Fissure will still show up in void tiles every now and again, yeah. But now it's not only void all the time. Frankly I'm not too keen on it as I absolutely loved the void tileset and I never got tired of it but other people did and it's a legitimate complaint.

>Also, playing endlessly? You're telling me it's worth it to just start it and play for a couple hours? That actually sounds pretty cool.

Yeah, every rotation you get a 25% increase to a booster, starts with affinity, then credits, resource amount, then resource drop chance. On the 5th rotation you get a free relic, and then this 5x rotation starts over.

And before you ask, yeah, it does scale up past 100% boosters. Verified.

Excalibur, Braton/Cernos, Lato/AKStilleto, Nikana, Wyrm Prime

Upgrade to a better weapon.

What is this mystery rifle you speak of, unless of course you mean our lord and savior Tigris Prime.

The only thing I missed from the old void is the feeling of mystery as to where the void was and why.

But now it's just lol just take a left on jupiter and go down one moon and you're there lmao.

the old void map is now fourseparare paths that serve as the "end" of starchart exploration. they're pointless except for argon crystals and pounding vor's ass for toxic 60/60 mods.

doin endless fissures requires a new relic every round (5 defense waves, 200 cryotic, 5 min survival, or one completed interception) but gives tou extra void traces (used on your ship to improve odds on the drops from your relic) as well as resource/credit boosters that last for the mission and free relics yoy can use during the fissure every five rotations. if you can get a group to go the long haul it's not bad for ducat farming and burning a stash if them, but it's hardly what endless key runs used to be and a lot of pub groups don't even hit the five wave mark.

>Putting a weeb blade on kniggaframe

But pretty good

Kohm, Burston Prime, the list goes on.

Pretty much anything.
Soma is garbage.
Always has been.
Always will be.

never thought of it but now that you mention it yeah it does kinda suck.

What other tilesets are there? I actually like the idea of going to multiple tilesets, as much as I love the Tower.

Also, If I can just play aimlessly without any relics, that's awesome. Just jumping in and playing is sweet.

What, it kicks me out if I don't have a relic every round? Or will no one play with me unless I have relics to kepe going?

I think it works well desu, especially with a heavily customized Excal P. like pic related

UNPOSSIBLE! it gave a tigris riven after 2 weeks of no rivens

fissures can show up on any planet. and yeah you can play without relics but honestly you're just fucking yourself out of free ducats/plat on the rare occasions that something actually valuable drops

I fucking wish my Dera Vandal was half as good as the Soma Prime.

Cool. It's a shame I can't save my relics for when something good drops, though I bet that's be overpowered as fuck.

>forums.warframe.com/topic/766237-pc-wheres-update-19120/?page=13#comment-8452922
[DE]layed again

>nidus 2 is slow as fuck

WHAT
WHY?!

I only care about bardframe.

that'd*

I'm actually happy because my PC is being repaired right now and I really liked the Ignis even before the buff (never tried it with the buff)

They're about on par if you aren't retarded.

>Tilesets
Off the top of my autistic head

>Corpus Outpost
>Corpus Ship
>Corpus Gas Giant
>Grineer Mining Asteroid
>Grineer Galleon
>Grineer Settlement
>Grineer Shipyards
>Grineer Sealab
>Grineer Kuva Fortress
>Orokin Tower
>Orokin Moonbase
>Orokin Derelict
>Infested Hive

>Archwing: Asteroids
>Archwing: Corpus Obelisk

you have to place it at the right time, also less than 100% duration helps, believe it or not.

>TQ is the first reply
Fuck off!

How do I make Dera good?
Shits got a whopping 5% crit chance.

Status is superior to crit in all but the most extreme redcrit cases.

Thanks, homie.

Crit chance isn't what automatically makes a weapon good though, that's not the stat you should be basing all weapons off of

You shouldn't be judging how good a weapon is on any one stat.

i have less than 100 currently but its still SLOW

its grappling enemies like its trying to fucking seduce them in instead of the earlier FUCKING CMERE YOU SHIT vibe

what the shit? why man, why?

>neither one has good status

i guess they didnt want to make a meaty vauban vortex so there you go.

So it's not pulling them in as violently as it should? Come on brother, give us some more details; are you alone or with a squad, host or client, are there CC powers in play?

>People still genuinely surprised DE pushes shit back

I'm not really clear on status. How exactly does it outshine crit? I know the Dera Vandal has way more raw power, but status doesn't add damage, just applies an effect right?