Daewoo Leganza

What does Veeky Forums think of my new car?

>Leather and a premium stereo
Nice luxury car user

Not bad for $1700.

My sister had one of these. the biggest problem was that when she used the turn signal it would sometimes stay on until she turned the car off

Rollin the Leganza, hot like lasagna.
Got muh security light keep me safe from creepypastas
predata impasta
lucy lookin lost ya
I hate blacks, Im fat, I dual wield Amish chinstraps
Klick clack I k'nex, Daewoo on a new level next

Sounds like it got possessed.

Autism

1700 euros on that piece of junk ?
On all the cars you could've bought for 1700 euros, you chose a fucking Leganza ?

I hope it sends you flying straight into a wall the next time you try out your brakes.

>Euro

>automatic

Hope you at least got the 2.0l.

how the fuck did you get it in here lmao
anyways, i heard that it is a good car. A bit of a gas guzzler but your fuel prices are lower so it wont hurt. Also is nicely comfy for the price. The engines should be fairly reliable too

It's the 2.2L revision that fixed the shitty transmission issues in the earlier 1999 model.

Pretty good. They're closely related to some of Opel's finest engines.

Believe it or not, I'm on the NBN and it's been reliable.

I thought these things didn't exist anymore in civilized world. Then again I look at plate and see it's america so it's ok...

>america
>Wheel on right side
>Cars driving on the "left"
Try again, Dave.

Australia, should have guessed it. Sorry. I'm more in shock that you still have them. We had them here in Poland, but most of them have gone to Ukraine nowadays so you don't see them almost at all. You do see Lanos and matiz quite often, but not as often as few years ago.

I've seen a lot of Daewoos around here, not sure what models, but they're here.

(You)
SA plate, nice detective work. BTW, Sherlock Holmes is not a housing project.

I got confused by State, I thought they were called territories. Sorry ausbros.

The only "Territories" are "Northern Territory" and "Australian Capital Territory".
Western Australia, South Australia, New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria and Tasmania are all states.