github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/
>Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12444482
poeplanner.com/AAUABHEQAAI22E2UoNpiaHT56EGHtz6DzDwtxq4LYa9siuSb7E8Egsco-lfJDXzqurQMytO-ipMnbAsi9H3SVK7fir68guSQEYqvSsg_JypNAO4s6RUgLYMZtMKO-KGbLcT2cqn3MuoY-OsUcQ48rj5nm11JJSd7jDpShmA26AHnpzCfy_aj73ruDqOK-WMV8AX5lwb5M-fqr-vEon_GwcXsGI_6XECHy6ebdZ7PFVS9Fe2Wi9W50NBSsjeB5OvjVl9qRwbYdlb1226X0I6KuT6sZizhfePb53BRdm9-sNhUH1sGd1MxtMUV_Yo4ZK9F9G9XeBnBoNYHwuwqW4JeUuwFtY2_1CMwcd2oS3g6Qj3dZ2efJ1FHlQXZxjKUfwKm4AiJmvFdaMqpMHzUUsv1MbDcvecPAydE0qPnAhF_K9aKVvp313SgWHUGIBR1GNt08SFgwYuBQTXvOu2mjXVOZfDl5pzEtyLbpwlY0_xAoMC_BIePmTJOG5esr14TIVXcPQd1wKYs-4oiJyBhUpOoirNXVDJ-GlVhIa5Qe3Rlp8VT3DJIeAU8iO2p-uHvIq84U3bn5K1nWGCRG6rBB9d-Yxd-mgMAgTpkUk4yF-Em-BNMwaPiYTB3Wf5R5rQvITRBP3dTOzuexXzZrKpZ8-1ESi7Vi6elvJpBcsln891oZbvtkc52rM9-5FGWbFcN8awpLp7N6dV5OfKcbpf3vtl8ggd-4ho-Xz8UIO8Om1gx-5d5CZY5Digqi0-8nxiRtqTelpgKLKdKxPauWK-pblYtFKnAGm87G_ol37YspBl5aD_86GYIsYcpWp9FqWa2hO-pJ5Bsh2q-p2BBY3Bi7E1GwYJGt9Nv5LE53ZLQEuHvTobRJwuDti_MhNllTb02xLjV-CyFWhp67wUtRJ5Tu2qTTP_WWOCfBWZvJ5pqKaWkwi4jk5m7nluvOrOQCt0NcsOrC8wGdcvqYuCVn4JW6A2NFfZieQAGIXaGzsEzFz4UjsB2hrPIzO-P32_YYNctSQ-HduOfSn3dRmOnEYGq-Kiiwdj8xbcXXPlkWjiW5woKm3GwyPCxs3iuPeIMc5Vm034knWJau-P-uqfU_siBrDOSQxOQDTN45zob4MjcwUn-HTnUb_Kgnz7PveYbrQSxexQj9k2S3vikeMHV51Qk_f_eXovd54O9kvNeRejWIuqxMNpkj0_ajavSJT_DOio4GYr7CfbaGo9LCqk0YQa32Zu1hMVfsMpKiFuwC31brEej71SCX5hZbc8yR-Ii4qQ5b57xs0tXwOOcpIcTdwcsvxXXhq5WY05tpcScMuv1ZJ3yHfDVSVERlpOVrTMZ1wEJuNndSO-I-TfXz0mxoS9b9Hmhi5m5b0ZxsHdHt4YCVdXT-6h9WpFqrB2-M4cD7hhWgwlgQ249voB7w_TGRQo11jGe_grYvW6qZIQGoPm9NZL-j03jplc64eKtCdnKRvLSsVumMgMEqUh7bpchwXymrwJfpAxg3kQlAMGEU-_9d-JYF6I-PEvgVQAAAAAA
pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEAAD38WGPG2A==
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vengeance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for not anime

so friday?

Reminder that Dominating Blow is the only ethical skill in the game. Tryhard "muh clearspeed" faggots need to commit mass suicide.

Any non-SSFHC players here?

Our unique
strawpoll.me/12444482

>fReE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free

so I'm gonna be playing this next league super casual

I kind of want to go for a paladin-esque build, like holy ground dropping, shield charging, cast on blocking goodness

Anyone tried it for fun?

So.. is wild strike good now? Or at least decent?

ratte my frezing pulse totem build

poeplanner.com/AAUABHEQAAI22E2UoNpiaHT56EGHtz6DzDwtxq4LYa9siuSb7E8Egsco-lfJDXzqurQMytO-ipMnbAsi9H3SVK7fir68guSQEYqvSsg_JypNAO4s6RUgLYMZtMKO-KGbLcT2cqn3MuoY-OsUcQ48rj5nm11JJSd7jDpShmA26AHnpzCfy_aj73ruDqOK-WMV8AX5lwb5M-fqr-vEon_GwcXsGI_6XECHy6ebdZ7PFVS9Fe2Wi9W50NBSsjeB5OvjVl9qRwbYdlb1226X0I6KuT6sZizhfePb53BRdm9-sNhUH1sGd1MxtMUV_Yo4ZK9F9G9XeBnBoNYHwuwqW4JeUuwFtY2_1CMwcd2oS3g6Qj3dZ2efJ1FHlQXZxjKUfwKm4AiJmvFdaMqpMHzUUsv1MbDcvecPAydE0qPnAhF_K9aKVvp313SgWHUGIBR1GNt08SFgwYuBQTXvOu2mjXVOZfDl5pzEtyLbpwlY0_xAoMC_BIePmTJOG5esr14TIVXcPQd1wKYs-4oiJyBhUpOoirNXVDJ-GlVhIa5Qe3Rlp8VT3DJIeAU8iO2p-uHvIq84U3bn5K1nWGCRG6rBB9d-Yxd-mgMAgTpkUk4yF-Em-BNMwaPiYTB3Wf5R5rQvITRBP3dTOzuexXzZrKpZ8-1ESi7Vi6elvJpBcsln891oZbvtkc52rM9-5FGWbFcN8awpLp7N6dV5OfKcbpf3vtl8ggd-4ho-Xz8UIO8Om1gx-5d5CZY5Digqi0-8nxiRtqTelpgKLKdKxPauWK-pblYtFKnAGm87G_ol37YspBl5aD_86GYIsYcpWp9FqWa2hO-pJ5Bsh2q-p2BBY3Bi7E1GwYJGt9Nv5LE53ZLQEuHvTobRJwuDti_MhNllTb02xLjV-CyFWhp67wUtRJ5Tu2qTTP_WWOCfBWZvJ5pqKaWkwi4jk5m7nluvOrOQCt0NcsOrC8wGdcvqYuCVn4JW6A2NFfZieQAGIXaGzsEzFz4UjsB2hrPIzO-P32_YYNctSQ-HduOfSn3dRmOnEYGq-Kiiwdj8xbcXXPlkWjiW5woKm3GwyPCxs3iuPeIMc5Vm034knWJau-P-uqfU_siBrDOSQxOQDTN45zob4MjcwUn-HTnUb_Kgnz7PveYbrQSxexQj9k2S3vikeMHV51Qk_f_eXovd54O9kvNeRejWIuqxMNpkj0_ajavSJT_DOio4GYr7CfbaGo9LCqk0YQa32Zu1hMVfsMpKiFuwC31brEej71SCX5hZbc8yR-Ii4qQ5b57xs0tXwOOcpIcTdwcsvxXXhq5WY05tpcScMuv1ZJ3yHfDVSVERlpOVrTMZ1wEJuNndSO-I-TfXz0mxoS9b9Hmhi5m5b0ZxsHdHt4YCVdXT-6h9WpFqrB2-M4cD7hhWgwlgQ249voB7w_TGRQo11jGe_grYvW6qZIQGoPm9NZL-j03jplc64eKtCdnKRvLSsVumMgMEqUh7bpchwXymrwJfpAxg3kQlAMGEU-_9d-JYF6I-PEvgVQAAAAAA

>want to play wildstrike after buffs

Still seems kinda slow at clearing maps compared to a lot of builds man

FREE ARROW?????

kagirinaku hirogaru masshiro na ashita ni nani o egaku
genjitsu ga someyuku makkura na ashita ni nani o egaku
mogakikagayaku

Elemental Hit MoM+EB Templar:
Staves for maximum OOMPH or Dualwielding scepter for maximum DPS?
Inquisitor for increased elemental damage or Hierophant for increased ES and Uber-MoM?

FREEposter, do you have a script that does it for you or are you manually quoting every post?

Shiruka

it just werks

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEAAD38WGPG2A==

r8 my ssfhc build

Does this look correct to you? assuming 45% AoE radius and lvl 1 abyssal cry + increased AoE gem?

is everyone here happy since no one has friends?

i've been using FREE vnc to control a computer in my basement from a mobile device
this is my biggest shame in life

ME
WHAT'RE YOU GONNA DO BOUT IT?

>taking wheel points
absolutely unethical

You're fr*cking dead, kiddo.

Yes, but i think the AoE on the explosions will be affected as well.

shut up
no, in a few hours
dominating blowjob is for shitters, has nothing to do with ethics
shut the fuck up discord
okay do what you want, why do we care about some casual blog
possibly
shut up weeb
take back your elemental shit back to plebbit
kys yourself

me, do you want to play together?

heh, just TRY to get past my 8 endurance charge increased duration IC

*clicks respawn at checkpoint*
how can SSFHC/HC cucks even compete?

in the true spirit of SSFHC you are NOT allowed to talk about your SSFHC experience or what you intend to do

doing so can be considered verbal trading and goes against the very core of SSFHC

The last time I played, Freezing Pulse was meta and Kripp was happy to be alive.
What's changed, what's consistently good, what's "the meta"?

>being this buttmad
Someone's favourite faceroll build got nerfed

SSFHC is so meh because the one who is going to be 1st in it will just be the guy who gets good drops.

Rude?

>What's changed
the game
>what's consistently good,
not being a shitter
> what's "the meta"?
not being a returning clueless retard

>retards hyped about ssfhc
>forsaken masters arent disabled

how can it be SOLO SELF FOUND if there are npcs who can give away FREE uniques every day?

let me some up a few years of pa

Does measuring the SSFHC player change the outcome?

>FREE

oops wrong thread

if in inches, yes.

idiot lol

In one day it will be less than one day before the league starts.

"Good drops" is a meaningless term in SSF because an item is only as good as the extent you can use it and there are no universal "good drops" in PoE such as a +2000 life 6L +3 tabula

Did they bully you in discord?

>using the free voicejew

48 hours from now you will have somehow managed to died in vanilla hardcore

reminder not to cum until before league starts

>discord
>free
this is what proprietary cucks think

rate my build

Why?

but I don't play hardcore.

perkele/10

any free service is cataloging and correlating your activity with other free services to pinpoint id you for the botnet

bretty good :D

fuck off karv

oh no, the botnet is going to know that i jerk to thick elves and play shitty arpgs!

Only if you keep posting a reminder every thread

1-3 Fire Trap Assassin
4-6 Burning Arrow Chieftain
7-9 Freezing Pulse Inquistor/Assassin
0 elememetal hit scion

get fucked nerd

Get fucked

You better not try to squirm your way out of that one

it also knows you post on a white supremacist forum, wear diapers, and are friends with a brazilian transexual serial killer

ok

ssfhc if dubs

On the bright side Quills Rain and Piscator's Vigil got buffed. That should soothe the pain....a little

really seems like a huge nerf tho

odds take a nap
evens jack off

Wait, is it until the exact moment the league starts, or a bit before?

you can fap 10 minutes before league starts

pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vengeance

what's this even used for?

evens i be productive
odds i keep wasting time

only while in queue

evens go home
odds travel to a parallel universe

Being worse than Reckoning and Riposte

Decided to start the league with ED/contagion instead of the usual EQ, am I going to hate myself?

>We've got some 2.6.0 changes to Zombies coming. I can't confirm what's changing yet, but we'll add this information to the patch notes once it's ready.
Zombie AI buff hype?

im not your doctor

damn, never lucky

trips for AI buff
other youre dumb

its defences got shat on by the aoe nerfs on blasphemy

5 reasons why SSFHC is the only acceptable mode from a non-casual perspective

1. No shitters allowed. If you need mommy to hold your hand for Dominus, for Malachai, for Izaro, for Atziri, or any boss, you don't belong in SSFHC. The required level of excellence elevates SSFHC players to heights simply unattainable by casuals.

2. True hardcore mode. No aurawhores, no supportwhores, no coalitions of low-lifes banding together for unfair advantage. Only YOU and your skill, your intelligence, your experience, your knowledge, your willpower.

3. Shitcrows fear you or envy you. Your mere presence is a call for them to abandon their shitter ways or forever stay in the shade of mediocrity.

4. Infinite immersion. You are truly the child of the gods, favored among all to succeed. Luck will not stand in your way. Overpowered uniques will not cheat your progression. Your power is your own, rather than artificial.

5. Eternal glory. You are given the chance to tread uncharted territory, write the pages of history. Names of other legends will fade, but the glory of the first exile to level 100 SSFHC will be remembered for all of eternity.

Pledge your allegiance to SSFHC - or leave /poeg/ right fucking now.

This is ProjectPT levels of autism.

yeah, pretty much

Standard HC players are the new shitcrows.

I actually start to think about playing ssf this league

Fuck you ssfposters

SSF are but shackles imposed by others anons. Care not for their competition for it will only bring you down. You must do what you truly want to do whether that be standard, hardcore, or ssf. Do not regard the opinions of others, not even mine.

But it will still carry me enough to farm some decent currency, right?
Never played it before, idk how hard the nerf really is. Maybe i should go with some facebreaker shit instead

You will not infect others with your mediocrity. I seek to elevate my peers, not bring them down to the ground level where you happily roll around like some unwashed pig.

disregarded

thanks ms. skeletal