General info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
February update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52095-Feb.-10-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/3JfhQ7xW

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RedMakuzawa
ffbe-oddsbitch.danposluns.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want Ignis to take my virginity!

Yeah.

Even Zelda on Wii and Bloodborne on PS4 didn't even sell that much, and we all know how good the hardware sales for those consoles were. Don't know about mario, but I'm sure only Pokemon on 3DS has managed to pulled double digits in the millions.

inb4 all these mobilefags with their shitty p2w games .

Why is she fighting herself?

Cerberus appeared in a tech demo.
Look through this guy's feed for highlights from FFXV at GDC
twitter.com/RedMakuzawa

When do we get yuna in the mobile games ?

Mother of God...

I think she is in RK already, as well as Mobius (a card)

Yes well, they're only cutting off their own nose to spite their face. Just look at how they handled Deus Ex, they pre-chopped it into a sellable trilogy, except that backfired on them.

Noctis out questing with the guys, Ardyn, Iris, Ravus and Aranea.
Apparently this was some sort of AI test.

You sure that's not gentiana in the back?

How good is Seven at 6*? Anyone used her?

Noctis and the team fighting Cerberus in Lestallum.
White uniform and white hair. I don't know for sure who the last one is.

yeah maybe

yeah maybe

>captured on GEFORCE 1080 GTX

PC WHEN????

whats the equips?

She's alright at 6* works well with parties exploiting resistances

>tfw you finally complete the welfare squad everyone else has had for months
Refia eluded me for so long.

Just saw this on the store. It's free as well.

elementalash is beastly for setting up elemental damage but other than that, she doesnt break her own damage to the battle.

Where were you when Noctis literally saved Final Fantasy?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

dont bother, its pure shit.

You should work on getting CoD and Firion to 6* max. Depending on the fight their respective killer bonuses make them a more viable choice over Chizuru or the tree.

>We're going to save Final Fantasy -- Tabata-san

IT WAS REAL HOLY SHIT

>voiced by Sean Bean
>used to look like David Tennant
Was Noctis's grandpa Benadryl Cumberbatch?

What, you mean FFXV actually selling more than what was originally projected?

If this cannon chick can get 1.1k damage without any kind of hacking/cheating..shouldn't she be the best DPS in the entire game right now?

Why aren't people going nuts pulling for Olive unless I'm missing something here ?

Yep, was confirmed before that they made back developmental costs on Day One, the game needed to sell 5mil but sold 6+mil and that the game was rushed to appease the shareholders.

Ehrgeiz mirror match

Agree. There's something fishy about all this.

people are scared of pulling on donuts. me either but the bombshell baby is pretty neat. Right now, she is the first to be able to past 1k attack so thats a big selling point. Could be a decent replacement for enhanced Randi in the long run.

She's great, and works great with two Chizurus (wielding Chirijiradens) for elemental chains on fire imperiled enemies.
But it's not like she's outrageously beyond anything we have had before. She fundamentally shouldn't dual wield. She has no chain effects. She is just big base numbers and she has to work with that alone.

Best
>V, VI, VII
>III, X, VIII, IX, XIV
>I, XII, XI, XV
>II
Not best

Should I dual wield Bartz or use doublehand?

I disagree.

i can give you a doublehand if you know what i mean

At what point in FFV are you?

>Check which Earth Keys I need for Thief's Bracer
>Kill 10 Hungers
>Spending all my energy on Wicked Peaks when I could be doing Maze

Get your magnifying glasses out.

how can this

Noctis and Prompto - Best friend who accepts me for who I am
Noctis and Ignis - Wise friend who understands and ? me as I am
Noctis and Gladio - Buddy who I have the most fun with

Prompto and Noctis - Buddy from school who I'd do anything for
Prompto and Ignis - Smart guy who's a little bit uptight
Prompto and Gladio - Big jerk who gets us out of trouble

compete with THIS?

Ignis and Gladio: Reliable ally who knows what is at stake and shares my mission of duty
Ignis and Prompto: Expendable comic relief whose company I secretly enjoy
Ignis and Noctis: A dear friend I will protect, the boy who must become a man

Gladio and Prompto: Goofball who's good for a laugh
Gladio and Noctis: The kid I taught to fight, the king who ? ? ?
Gladio and Ignis: Only other ? who sees the big picture and knows what's at stake

when in doubt, pinky out

LOL

hi ffg

>There's already an XI Torment in Japan
>It's the Seeker / Dark Dragon combo that loves throwing status ailments at you
>There is only one (1) non-collab XI event so far

I'm scared, guys.

Two-handed for maybe the first 60-70% of the game. Dual-wield will out damage two-handed near the end of the game because it can get around the 9999 cap. It's also more useful to the freelancer and mime. However for the majority of the game to match two-handed in power, you'll need 2 of the same weapon for dual-wield. Money to get those weapons may or may not be an issue to you depending on if you want to grind but some times you'll find yourself with one sword that is more powerful than the others that you can't find a duplicate of until it is outclassed by another weapon.

I personally found dual-wield to be more useful than two-handed once I got the blood sword since two-handed doesn't increase its power for some reason. Though, I was a freelancer and also had rapid-fire at this point so blood-sword actually landed hits.

Dual-wield may also be more useful once you're able to steal twin-lances in the Bal castle basement since you can't use two-handed on it. Though you'll also need to be a freelancer or a ninja for this.

tl;dr: If you don't want to grind a shit ton early or midway through the game or if you don't intend to hit the damage cap, use two-handed. Switch to Dual-wield once ABP is easy to come by or if you intend to use freelancer/mime in the endgame.

I was talking about FFBE, sorry.

There is nothing that makes Bartz particularly effective as a doublehander, and his nature has a hybrid attacker means you can put a +mag equip in his other hand. Dual Wield, no contest.

Oh. Sorry I was of no help.

What are those boxes from the enchanted maze event for?

>Ignis is tsundere for Prompto
CUTE

More attack with doublehand stacking doesn't mean it's more powerful than dualwield. Raw damage DW is better than DH until DH is 1.3x higher. 900 DW roughly the same as 1175 DH. DH is undoubtably better to use and easier to use as a chain finisher. And for her kit there's no chainability except for her LB and all the JP fags are still in the chain meta. We also don't know if/when/what her enhancements will be. Don't get me wrong she's still a great unit I'm only stating possible reasons why everyone isn't that hyped up about this donut.

So I've done ten 11 pulls and used 32 tickets and still haven't gotten a rainbow crystal.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much have I gotten cucked?

only certain characters can make full use out of doublehand, mostly those that have an innate doublehand to stack with, olive being the first real one in global. Otherwise, dual wield beats all. if you have nothing better to put on your secondary attacker, dump the doublehand on him i guess

Reroll

>10 11 pulls, 32 tickets
>59.9% Odds of getting at least one 5-base banner unit
>84.1% Odds of getting at least one rainbow crystal
Meanwhile name dropped anons like Herc and Curty have multiple 5* bases. Makes you think that they work for Gumi.
ffbe-oddsbitch.danposluns.com/

I rolled accounts with luneth and lightning that I don't need but I'm guessing you've already invested too much

i used around 90 for olive. rip

Thanks for the offer, but yeah, way too much invested in this account already.

At least I got pretty much all of the good 3 and 4 star bases now, but I'm still salty

>Enemy goes first
>his Ling just so happens to (every fucking time) dance of death paralyzing or petrifying your team to shit leaving your now silenced Exdeath(s) active but useless.

Well there goes my streak. Git gud fun game just gear against statuses bro be confident breh.

That's why I don't think I'll ever 11 pull. I never get upset when I get a bad unit from daily draw but I'd be so sad if I didn't get a really good 11 draw.

t. user who doesn't like to live on the edge

Lol, yeah, if you're not willing to lose the money, it isn't worth it.

I don't mind a bad 11 pull, but multiple shitty pulls feels awful.

And yet I still really want Olive...

Anyone know what this says? Apparently this is from a poster for one of the presentations.

that is a ff7 model of noctis in the middle!!

Are you the I want cannon-chan! guy

lol, not me.

But I do indeed want Canon-chan

Why the fuck do maces give Firion mag/spr when there's literally only one mace in the game that gives those stats?

Yeah, there's pics of it floating around from earlier in development though I don't think it ever actually made it into the game like the old school sprites did.

>no Bartz
been playing for 5 months and still no Bartz.

Heeeey that's her limit burst

Show the equips, otherwise it is shopped

I've seen the math for her hitting 1100 on reddit before she even was released. It's not too hard to do - double hand, her signature weapon, couple of +30%'s, then all of the TMR gear that gives +Atk. Remember that because of doublehand the +30 attack bracer gives +45, and then add her +75 innate doublehand and a stacked TMR doublehand and you've got about 125% of the value of most of her gear.

>inb4 Realistic Toy Noct looks better than real Noct

what

>10 years future alternate reality in XV
Nani?

Plus doublehand and 3 atk+30 materias

>alternate reality
who the fuck cares about non-canon stuff?

>three kinds of bars
Wait is that World of Versus fag onto something?

>15 years prior
I thought Platinum Demo Noctis was eight not five unless it took him three years to recover.

Which game's audience will Opera Omnia cannibalize the most?

Just pulled samurai, is it pretty much just out classed by soldier 1st class or does it have a niche?

>chibi graphics
the fags

rk and jp ffbe cucks are probably desperate for a new mobage by now

>Play for 6 months with no 5*
>Finally get Noctis after shelling out some cash at xmas
>Nothing else until 2 weeks ago when I got Delita on a daily and Gilg on the free roll
See false-kun, you need to embrace your inner goyim, once you spend your account is flagged to have good luck, kupo.

And I did get two troll rainbows before that, so anybody playing now should eventually accrue some 5* bases with the gacha change

a bit of both i guess.
i'm only interested in the story though.
i'll probably drop it if it's shite since i didn't enjoy the gameplay

Tell me, which game didn't you factor in when you said "both" out of mobius, be and rk?

yes

mobius.
funny enough i forgot about it even though i play every day.

>mobius cucks can literally not even remember their own game exists
Just kidding kupo

it's more that since the game doesn't have as much of a presence here i don't think of it when it comes to those kind of questions.

And who exactly is to blame for that!

me