MGTOW vehicle

I have always picked cars based on what girls think of them. I fancied myself a PUA so I have mostly had convertibles.
Now I am done with women and feel like an idiot with the top down.
Help me pick a new vehicle for this stage of my life.

I am into camping, fishing and hunting and willing to learn automechanics.

I would like to spend under 25k and it should get ok gas mileage so I dont have to work all the time to keep if full of fuel.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated

3k civic

Tesla Model 3

I want more info on that bike

What was the point of prefacing this garbage with your MGTOW autism?

>MGTOW
lol ok bro
> I fancied myself a PUA
badassoverhere.jpg
> mostly had convertibles
Uh, ok
>Now I am done with women and feel like an idiot with the top down.
Called coming out of the closet, don't worry, we're all gay here.
>I am into camping, fishing and hunting and willing to learn automechanics.
No one uses the word automechanics.
>I would like to spend under 25k and it should get ok gas mileage so I dont have to work all the time to keep if full of fuel.
What are you poor? No wonder you can't find a decent woman.

Uh yeah,just leave with your shitty bait. See if /k/ will recommend any good guns to fend off those women trying to steal your virginity.

Miata

Do they make adult race car beds? With space for two people? I don't want to gut an actual car for it

>space for two people
What did he mean by this?

Gotta sprawl bro

>mommy uncle alphonse says GM has never won Le Mans, is that true?

in all fields
Why on earth did you think your failures with women should affect what kind of car you get
Spare us your life story when you post in the future

Going MGTOW is not a failure , its the beginning of great success.

Not considering what women think about your car purchase is pretty unique and changes the math considerably.
I have never ever done this before.
This is a major change in car buying habits that is worth thinking about .

We don't care what you think of your autistic bullshit, the point was that the gross majority of your OP has very little to do with anything. It's a completely inane background that didn't need to be mentioned, it's literally equivalent to "im a gril btw"

He's right. You MGTOW losers come onto completely unrelated boards and shit it up with your autistic whining.

>/out/
>OP posts that one picture of the guy leaning out of a cabin
HEY GUYS LETS MAKE A HE MAN WOMAN HATER'S COMMUNE WHERE WE CAN ALL GO OUR OWN WAY TOGETHER

>/diy/
>Same picture
HEY GUYS IM MGTOW AND I WANT TO GET AWAY FROM FEMALES HOW DO I MAKE A TINY HOUSE/COMMUNE/VAN
Or
HEY /DIY/ WHAT ARE SOME MGTOW APPROVED YOUTUBE CHANNELS

>Veeky Forums
HEY GUYS IM GOING MGTOW WHAT LIFTS SHOULD I START WITH
or
>He's not MGTOW
>Making it

>Veeky Forums
I have always picked cars based on what girls think of them. I fancied myself a PUA so I have mostly had convertibles.
Now I am done with women and feel like an idiot with the top down.
Help me pick a new vehicle for this stage of my life.

I am into camping, fishing and hunting and willing to learn automechanics.

I would like to spend under 25k and it should get ok gas mileage so I dont have to work all the time to keep if full of fuel.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated

How about you stop flooding other boards with your autistic whining and actually go your own way?

Also, BMW 328i

get what you want

quit being an autist

ffs

>Also, BMW 328i
kek

back to red dit

It's the obvious choice

Honest question: if you did not care about what women thought, would you even buy a car at all?

Here you go

I'd buy a motorcycle with one seat.

>Not considering what women think about your car purchase is pretty unique and changes the math considerably

This is the nub of MGTOWrs, they are always that guy who was obsessed with what women thought of them. You can draw a straight line between failed PUA and MGTOW.

your own two fucking legs maybe the occasional uber if you don't want to get mugged/arrive sweaty.

polite sage

Graeme Obree designed, built and rode Beastie in pursuit of the human-powered speed record. The complete bicycle features a fully-enclosing aerodynamic fairing. Many years ago he had broken the 1-hour bicycle record on a bicycle of his own design and construction which placed the rider in an innovative and more aerodynamic position. The UCI (worldwide governing body of bicycle sport) subsequently enacted regulations which restricted permissible rider positions within road and track cycling, having the effect of banning Obree's earlier bikes.

Obree presumably saw himself as having the possibility of breaking the human-powered speed record by employing some similarly untraditional innovation and so fixed upon attempting the record with his prone bike. What he apparently failed to realise was that contemporary record-breaking HPVs are already extremely well optimised and not at all as bound by tradition as UCI designs are. Obree failed to break the absolute record, though he did succeed in setting a record for a prone bicycle.

That's actually pretty funny the only MGTOW dude I ever met prefaced his shpeal by telling me about how he tried to be a PUA but failed at it

>doing anything because of what women will think

I had a buddy in high school who went vegan because he figured it was a group of mostly chick and he would get tons of tail in college and beyond.
Turns out far more men are vegans than women because it takes a lot of discipline.
He literally cucked himself

MGTOW in a nutshell.

I thought that woman told men that the need jesus?

A Jan Heine style randonee bicycle that you ride all over the world. As a MGHOLGBTQI+ or whatever, you must do everything with your own body's power, and you'll have no need for extra seats or any of that normie shit!!

What age do men decide to become mgtow?

The younger the better
Less pain that way

That guy is unironically more happy with his car than anyone here is

Is it really worth being such a faggot though?

yea

>his car
its a bicycle
i'd be grinning like a moron too if I spent months crafting a 4wheeled cuckmobile

I normally wouldn't respond to such a thread but you posted some badass shit about obree so I guess I'll post.

As the rare woman hating gay (not really hating, just don't really bother having anything to do with them for the most part because I don't want to fuck them) you want to get a motorcycle, motorcycle social groups are 97-98 % male and if you're annoyed at how sensitive groups you hang around with are, meeting motorcycle people is like taking a time machine 10 years into the past in terms of social progressiveness and sensitivity (probably further actually).

The motorcycle itself is unbelievably fun to ride too.

Do the guys in the club give you a hard time for having the gay or do you not tell them?
Are they always telling homophobic jokes if the latter ?

doesn't really come up, you can't ride a motorcycle homosexually.

Yes they do but I don't mind that at all, nobody is legit homophobic they're just not worried about being overly sensitive and jokes like that don't bother me anyway. There's nothing I hate more than somebody getting halfway through a gay joke before remembering I'm gay and sounding like they choked on their food.

>jokes like that don't bother me anyway
You are very different than my lesbian aunts

no shit

dodge durango, its the universal sign a person has given up

>mgtow
>pua

Is this the gender you identify as or something? What do these stupid acronyms even mean? And what do you mean you are done with women? Have you changed your sexual preference to men?

>Bicycle
>Cuckmobile

You fell for that gas jew. Enjoy your withering body and environmental destruction.

If only you were connected to the Internet and could somehow find the meanings of those initialisms… Oh well, I guess you'll have to be content with never knowing what they mean.

MGTOW= "Men Go Their Own Way"

PUA = "Pick Up Artist"

I'm guessing that he's a FPUA, a "Failed Pick Up Artist

Ur mem is a FPUA

>they're just not worried about being overly sensitive
Oh God I don't get why everyone feels the need to be offended, it annoys the fuck out of me because everyone takes jokes so damn seriously

This bike hurts my head. and wouldn't that chain guide wheel hit the ground if he turned right more than a few degrees?

Obree is a curious combination of knowing exactly what he's doing and being batshit insane, he's bipolar and has attempted to commit suicide 3 times but also happens to be one of the most forward thinking innovators in recent bicycle history and set an hour lap record on bikes he made himself when he wasn't even a professional athlete.

on the subject of the scraping, eh, bicycles don't lean that much anyway, the lighter the weight of motorcycle generally the less it needs to lean (that's part of why moto3 has lower lean angles than motoGP for example) and bicycles don't have the most grip anyway.

>MGTOW
Maximum Gross Takeoff Weight. It's the maximum weight an aircraft can safely takeoff at.

It's designed for a HPV speed record attempt, so lean angles are not a concern.

>also happens to be one of the most forward thinking innovators in recent bicycle history
I wouldn't go so far. He basically had a single brainwave in the form of "Hey wait a minute, maybe there is something more aerodynamic than the traditional riding position?". It only seems like a lot more than it is because the road/track cycling world has such a fetish for tradition.

That is not a coincidence

An FPUA with a FUPA

So is /n/ a MGTOW board?

>HPV
>Faggot
story checks out

Challenger Hellcat

What