/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread pancake club edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 02/21/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita on September 26 (N. America), September 29 (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/D9C3Y5XV
youtube.com/watch?v=cmYC_LUZux4
youtube.com/watch?v=ac4KdQtozno
youtube.com/watch?v=Peb4kMSqDvM
youtube.com/watch?v=IoaaDIfKGZA
youtube.com/watch?v=RxlsuhosA5w
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/157879842033/taosobm-part-ii
kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/157882658914/ouma-says-goodbye-to-the-school-building
kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/157876699139/junko-visits-shiroganes-exhibit
kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/157872008524/oumas-encounter-with-a-weird-smell
kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/157869022479/momotas-alone-walk
kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/157845029039/fujisakis-tea-with-nanami
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want Makoto and Kirigiri to hold hands, cuddle together, and whisper to eachother words of endearment!

Last thread sure was interesting

BEST GIRL
BEST VILLAIN
BEST MASTERMIND

xth for best girl!

Someone say pancake?

>X for nee-san nightmare
pastebin.com/D9C3Y5XV

Everyone knows that pancakes taste the best with some butter
Also don't forget to drink your soup

Muh heart

Kiibo is cute and I love him!

>You will never hold moekiyos clammy shaky hands
>You will never have him call you later at night crying to you over bullies
>You will never console moekiyo with hugs and cuddles
>You will never see his awkward cute smile when he pulls down his mask to kiss you.
Why bros?

The absolute cutest!

I'll count this as this thread's best girl post, I have to go somewhere instead of shitposting on /drg/ anyway

Because FIKUSHON

I just really wanted to post a cute Chiaki.

This is adorable and I need more loving moekiyo. Keep it coming

>"You believe that reality is something objective, external, existing in its own right. You also believe that the nature of reality is self-evident. When you delude yourself into thinking that you see something, you assume that everyone else sees the same thing as you. But I tell you, Saihara, that reality is not external. Reality exists in the human mind, and nowhere else. Not in the individual mind, which can make mistakes, and in any case soon perishes: only in the mind of Team Danganronpa, which is collective and immortal. Whatever Team Danganronpa holds to be the truth, is truth. It is impossible to see reality except by looking through the eyes of Team Danganronpa. That is the fact that you have got to relearn, Saihara. It needs an act of self- destruction, an effort of the will. You must humble yourself before you can become sane."

I'm loosing my shit reading this... It fits so well

Angie!

Angie! >and korekiyo too I guess

Tulpaman Angie!

>reads 1984 once
>reads house of leaves wikipedia synopysis once
>plays hotline miami once
>create danganronpa V3

Reminder that Spike's Chunsoft's international press event is tomorrow. Hopefully we'll get something new for V3.

Saihara Angie!

>V3's date moves from 9/26 to 6/29

>it won't be streamed
It is TWO THOUSAND AND SEVENTEEN.

Ouma Angie

What's your favorite thing about this girl?

>tfw there will never be a DR:0 parody with him where he investigates a string of female murders at school only to realise at the ending that he's an amnesiac and his SHSL serial killing form is his true self

Shirogane could cosplay as him throughout the story like Mukuro does with Junko, but she has that allergy thing anyway

Nah. More likely we'll get a voiced trailer or some news about the demo.

Her Erect Bombs (which can reverse time)

post more choking miu

Maybe a PC release date? Doesn't SC handle the PC ports themselves?

>not a Tuesday.
Not happening.

She was lewd even in death. That ahegao face she had was something else.

During last month's NISA stream they mentioned Danganronpa V3 was partially funded by Sony when someone asked about a Switch port. 99% sure it's gonna be held back a few months for other platforms because of that.

That would actually be a really neat Fic. I'd read it!

as you wish user

I miss the last thread

Her pie.

>one day before my birthday

I'm okay with this.

Here's the dub predictions that were posted a few weeks ago.

Kaede: Laura Bailey
Amami: Quinton Flynn (He's done some non union video game work in the past.)
Miu: Jamie Marchi (Least likely chance of happening, but I genuinely can't think of anyone else that'd be better.)
Ouma: Yuri Lowenthal

Ki-Bo: Ben Diskin
Gonta: Travis Willingham/Xander Mobus (Depends on how they want to approach his voice.)
Saihara: Max Mittelman
Tsumugi: Karen Strassman

Tulpaman: Vic Mignogna
Tenko: Kate Higgins
Kirumi: Tara Platt/Megan Hollingshead
Maki: Mela Lee

Hoshi: Jamieson Price
Kaito: Liam O'Brien
Himiko: Brianna Knickerbocker
Angie: Melissa Fahn

Cubs: Brian Beacock

I'm probably going to play the boardgame with Miu's team.

Does Saihara's team having Kirigiri help prove that he was really a Danganronpa superfan before his brainwashing?

youtube.com/watch?v=cmYC_LUZux4

Since it might be the last chance for predictions, here's the dub prediction trailers.

youtube.com/watch?v=ac4KdQtozno
youtube.com/watch?v=Peb4kMSqDvM
youtube.com/watch?v=IoaaDIfKGZA
youtube.com/watch?v=RxlsuhosA5w

Don't summon them, they might be lurking here right now..

SAME

Is this Kirigiri's photo?

SOL anime never.

>you will never cop a feel while hugging moekiyo
>you will never having him wear a vibe out on a date with you and fiddle with the speed as you spend time together
>you will never tease him about how cute he looks when he's flustered
>you will never have adorable first time as a couple' sex
Why no lewdfics?

Hajime could only afford toast.

Danganronpa sure has alot of side material.

Novel/Manga Spin-offs

Dangan Ronpa Zero: A two part light novel prequel to the first game.

Danganronpa IF - a short story about a What If? scenario for the first game, unlocked by beating the second one.

Dangan Ronpa Kirigiri - a prequel novel series about Kyoko Kirigiri, a character from the first game; the first book was released September 2013, and there are now currently four.
Makoto Naegi's Worst Day Ever - a short story released with the Danganronpa anime DVD/BD.
Absolute Despair Hagakure - A novel included in Dangan Ronpa Another Episode that can be unlocked after completing the game.
Danganronpa 1 ・2 Beautiful Days - A series of non-canon short stories written by multiple authors, based around the daily lives of both main installments' respective casts.
Dangan Ronpa Togami - a prequel novel about Byakuya Togami, written by Yuya Sato.
Super Danganronpa 2: Kazuichi Soda in Desperate Causality - a spin-off centered on Kazuichi Soda, a character from the second game.
There is also a collection of supplementary manga series for both the first and the second games, complementing and even expanding the events depicted in the Visual Novels by adding missing details and different points of view.
Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer: Manga spinoff written by Yuichirou Koizumi and illustrated by Sasako Mitomo. Was initially published and advertised as a standalone work, but was revealed and subsequently rebranded as a side-story to Dangan Ronpa 3 in the third chapter.

Why even live?

Is he poor because he's in the reserve course now?

Tumblr memes are usually half decent but this one is just awful. You should be ashamed.

shinguui, toujo, iruma, shirogane and hoshi are really good, kaito and saihara are close to fitting

Pretty much.

>usually half decent

jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/157879842033/taosobm-part-ii

Super Danganronpa 2 - Zetsubouteki Ingaritsu no Naka no Souda Kazuichi

>Based on the game of the same name, this manga takes the events from the game and puts them in the point of view of the Super High School Level Mechanic, Kazuichi Souda!

I can't wait until we get something like this for a zany V3 character.

Why

Jess is reaching levels of delusions not even /drg/ can top.

kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/157882658914/ouma-says-goodbye-to-the-school-building
Kirigiri is really good in talking to Ouma. Now I want Shuichi and Kirigiri to swap places in their games.

Tulpaman manga fucking when?

>Mahiru has an event in bonus mode of showing Shinguuji pictures of all the girls baking
O-oh...

>jess so butthurt at V3 she makes her own AU

kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/157876699139/junko-visits-shiroganes-exhibit
>Junko Enoshima: Hmmmmmm… Then, if I were a fictional character you could cosplay me?

>You will never play with Moekiyos beautiful long hair and brush it
>You will never get cute matching face masks with him as a treasure of your relationship.
Unfortunately I'm really rusty with writing. Maybe someone else can take a crack at it, I'm a sucker for cute fluffy content.

Forget him, I want to know what Madam Prime Mister was thinking when she was plotting her crime.

kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/157872008524/oumas-encounter-with-a-weird-smell
>If you’re forgetting even this kind of stuff, your brain must be filled with nothing but Togami-chan! I’m shipping~!

kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/157869022479/momotas-alone-walk

She did it for her country.
Kami-sama bless.

kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/157845029039/fujisakis-tea-with-nanami

Face it, we're getting chapter 4 from either Ouma or Miu's POV.

>Akamatsu doesn’t get to move on because she feels so guilty about failing her friends. So she ends up as like Saihara’s spirit buddy.

>Akamtasu also wants to pursue a bunch of romantic relationships she started but never got to finish in life.

>Obviously the one I’ve thought most about is HaruMatsu bc fuck The Man I ship what I want.
>So in my fanon, Akamatsu and HaruMaki have this connection and after Akamatsu dies

I can't continue reading.

>I’m shipping~!
He ships Togami and Fukawa?

We already have Ouma's POV.

Yes. Unless he was lying

I wonder if Chihiro is proud or disappoint?

SUBARASHII
Seeing girls working so hard to learn about the wonderful art of cooking, humanity is truly beautiful!
I wonder what his sister likes to eat

We don't know know if it really played out like he said it did or if he was lying. Of course Miu's POV is possible to in order to explain some of the oddities of her plan. Plus, looking Ouma in the face while being strangled would be an interesting way to end the manga.

Seconded, but if you were to try I'd love to see it

>ouma is actually an /u/fag and ships toukomaru

I've kind of wondered this, but aren't Miu and Ouma basically the Toko and Togami of their game. Miu's perverted and gross, while Ouma's condescending and insulting to her, but she likes it.

Me too, Kirigiri would notice a lot sooner that Ouma's doing the same thing as her undercover.

Toukomaru is a cute ship

Yeah, to be honest, I want to see a manga of the entire game from Miu's perspective until chapter 4.

Yeah I guess so. Ouma is also the rival character like Togami was.

Her being secretly partnered up with Ouma and seeing exactly what happened in chapter 2 when she was running around in her underwear would be entertaining. We already got his side of the story for how their partnership came about.

>Kaedes love hotel imagines Saihara being the exact same
>They have just been dating for a year

Thats adorable.

Miu's more like Chihiro in that it's her inventions that give the students a ray of hope against the mastermind and this only really comes to light after their demise.

Mukuro looks cute

I cannot tell you how fucking thankful I am that Kodaka had enough restraint not to do "Ghost Kaede"

I didn't even realize she hadn't changed anything about his character.
She just imagined their relationship as being a little more intimate.
Man, now I want to see how they would've developed together during the killing game.