/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Ohohoho edition

Shadowverse is a free to play class based CCG

NEW EXPANSION "Tempest of the Gods" to be released this March! Start saving rupies:
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

The GBF collab event is LIVE. Check the following pastebin for details:
pastebin.com/3U2KM9p5

============
Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

============
Learn about the mechanics and classes here:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR

FAQ for newbies:
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

============
Netdeck and Meta trends:
shadowlog.com/trend/
game-ai.jp/

============
Good cards to pick in Take Two (Arena) (credit to @pekonyan_sv):
imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Take 2 Card Rankings from some dude called msmochi (Warning: Severely outdated):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

============
Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U

Art package (Basic, Classic, DE, ROB):
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

============
A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Green'd

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12378077
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for gimme back my gobu

release date for expansion when? is it possible we could get it before the ranked reset?

I can't wait until they introduce formats and every fucking broken piece of shit card we have to deal with gets banished to the eternal format

H-here I go!

Need a concede

I'm out of lewd things I want to do with Luna, so I'm going to nofap for a few days and get back to it, sorry /svg/

Can we just condense this wall of text for a pastebin with most of the links already?

Just wolf-queen roach bro

Gobbu never left, you abandoned her.

End of march after the reset. Just like the last 2 expansions. It's a 3 month release cycle, what was not clear?

post deck

>Winning with Elana
Actually not a bad time to run it, with everyone going back to fast aggro to rush the monthly rewards.

you're gonna have to take it up with the resident thread-making autist who does it FOR FREE yet will fight you like you're trying to kill his mother by changing the OP

This user gets it.

Because the other interesting thing they can follow from Magic rotations are Returns.
Like if they rotate Classic, DE and ROB, they can in the future release a new non-shitty Skullfane, Jane, Beast Dom, etc.
Or see it this way:

No more Baldy
No more Floral Fencer
No more Seraph
No more Daria
No more whateveryoulostandyouresaltynow

In short:

>Cards you like can get retrains into actually good cards
>Cards you hate one day will not be played anymore in Standard

Aww shit, my private ended:
New need concede

wait some years and maybe but doing it too early would be retarded like they did it on Hex

This is where the SFV collab came from.

We can do just that but there will be those who will be butthurt over it as always.

There are also those discordfags slipping their hugbox in.

2378 or 2578 Nep?

It's better this way for newer players and you only have to scroll past it once. Why are you so autistic?

Do Atomemes or spirit cycle last word midrange shadow

>goblin princess and goblin mage look like humans

Explain this

they're giving away pack tickets in ranked rewards for the first time so i thought they might be doing things differently, sorry if my harmless question triggered your autism

>that lmaoaggroswordnigger lone quickblader in the board

Get fucked shitter.

No one actually knows what female goblins look like. Goblin Princess and Goblin Mage just claim they're goblins

Thank you Mr. Skeleton

>you abandoned her
I'm still using her but it's not the same!

Male Humans fuck female goblins, genetics makes them become more and more human-like over generations.

I could see a revolutionary gacha based fighting game being the new hotness. Good on kikegames

They're kidnapped elves.

C'mon now, intern-kun. At least try to pretend that you've played the game.

Go for it. I'll keep my Dirt off the ladder for a few minutes.

>sword
>sword
>sword
>another fucking sword

Why don't you retard play fucking Hearthstone if you love aggro so much? At least roach requires thinking.

strawpoll.me/12378077

The heat always fades, stay the course.

They don't give him the time let alone actually pay him to play it. He's doing the best he can

>:Thinking:

Goblins breed with captive elven and human females which makes some of direct offspring look more humanlike. Proper goblin females look like goblin queen.

luna elite 2 is bullshit
she always gets the best shit out of nep and always gets all 3 in hand

>autopilot deck
>requires thinking

lmao

This is what you get for nerfing roach. Everyone just switched to ungaforce.

Spot the roachfag.

>roach
>require thinking

On curve soccermom backed with 0PP cards requires thinking. Sure.

All I want from the new expac is hand disruption.
Is it really so much to ask for a way to stop combo decks from killing you?

How goes the forest bullying lads?

Run chemo then crybabby

why the disappointment faces?

She pegs them.

You should know by now the AIs cheat and can turn unknown cards in their hand to anything in their deck.

Female gobu's turn green when old

Revisionairy propaganda, don't listen to these shadowbabs

It's just a goblin at her adolescence age. Soon she will turn green and bitter.

Those are the faces of boys made into men overnight.

>at least roach requires thinking

They're tired of being fucked every night

Because they know how rough of a time forest has with a dead 5 drop let alone getting ahead to play it

Bored kids

This.
Nothing in SV requires thought anymore. It's basically a battle of luck and deck match-ups. Skill has been pushed completely aside by the absurdly power creeped RoB cards

why is control blood fucking everywhere right now

>that one seraphfag who runs more than one odin
>lose the mirror
How does this memer manage to win games with that shit? It's already hard to win some matchups vs unga, sword and daria and this guy has the slots?

/ss/ is a hard life for their frail fuccboi hips

I always figure she had a FLAT ass and the kids were dissapointed and bored because of that.

>reminder not to throw bones at doggos while fighting they've fallen out with friends
Poor Skelly

otk roach is dead so its actually somewhat playable

Swordkids and their copy pasta unga deck is an easy prey for cblood.

>Flat ass
>With those hips
Yeah right, Titania's definitely got some good backstory to her.

What the fuck are they thinking with Baphomet and Spider Imp? Baphomet can fetch Imp Lancer reliably and Bat blood can chain their curve from 1 to 6 perfectly. And a fucking 1/4 ward for 2 drop. Vania and Yurin are immortal now

Erika's been busy.

I wish there was a way to express all the hatred I feel towards Dshitters.

Because it's semi-decent again with Roach dead, and aggro is everywhere right now.

my name jeff

Pretty well. Although PtP Forest still gets me every now and again.

That said, bullying forest is no longer an accomplishment. And neither is cucking Daria. /svg/ is gonna have to find something new to focus all its anger and hated on.

Although I can't guess what since there are no longer any outstandingly OP decks.

>baphomet
>imp lancer

b-but muh powercreep

They were probably thinking "we should give control blood some love with an overstatted cheap ward"

>Imp Lancer
Read the card again.

>playing against Rune
>it's definetely DShift based on how they are playing, so I rush face and don't trade into their Golems and Levi
>suddenly Daria
>lose because I ignored Tempo completely
Good job, Cygames. Next expansion remember to make yet another Rune deck that has the exact same early game, but completely different win con.

>playing D-shift without kaleidoscope
Were Runecraft players always this stupid?
Must be the influx of Dariafags.

>about to blow my vials and cards to make Daria dick
>TOG has 2 legendary per class

Did I dodge a bullet by saving vials and not crafting old man of imbalance and le bang and boom witch?

Reread the card dude come on, I'd like to believe you've cleared 1st grade

i have transcended

Looks like aggro sword is the new whine deck, thanks to that list with all the neutrals.

I don't see Levi ever going unused, no matter what Rune is running next set.

>Did I dodge a bullet by saving vials

Yeah, but you should shoot yourself anyway for being a dubcuck

Daria's future-proof.
The legos are to avoid bungles like Alexander and Eidolon

Good on you

>dedicating time of your life to play some dumbass face hitting deck that has no strategy, zero intelligence and involves absolutely no thinking at all
>in a card game

Why do you people waste time with this game then?

You hate thinking, you hate strategy, you hate card games in general. What's the point?

>Baphomet can fetch Imp Lancer reliably
retard?

I don't even care literally nothing can be more unfun then facing Roach deck. At least Daria can get counter cucked while warding does jack shit against roach because of shit like pixie mischief

I admit i misread it because i got fuck over by evo Imp too many times but that Spider Imp is not ok in any shape and form

Why does Veight sound like a fag?

>That "Finding it difficult"popup after losing in story mode.

My god, truly they could not have come up with a more infuriating thing in the game. I want to choke whoever though that was a good idea.

concede pls

Careful you don't get meme poisoning.

There are people who unironically play idling 'games'. For hundreds of hours. And spend money on them.

>Play necropolis queen, soul eater, shapeshift, eido, flame and glass, deathmist, etc
>Dead next turn every time

Why is Dire Bond such a bullshit card?

kys dubcuck

Cblood needed an actual good early ward, but I agree they seem to have overlooked the potential in aggro.

It's funny because in the last few threads, people are calling shit on her since you need to spend 2 defense to play her.

Eunuchs

Because the tease is unbearable and it's a dead draw later?

It's another cheap ward for vengeancecraft too. With metal gargoyles and queen they can protect their giblets.

Can I get a concede please?

winning like this is beautiful

>it's a dead draw later
kek

Did you emissary double cavalier that board roost?

I've got three Alberts and no multiples of the other Sword legendaries, fuck me if I'm not going to use them.

Aggro is fun too.

Should I run 1 bahamut or 1 satan in control sword?

Bahamut is just such a sickening do-everything anybody can use effortlessly

I run bats so i guess you're fine with the drain you have.

>Erika's lesbianism is so strong that only she managed to quickly realize shit was wrong

The fuck