Lifted cars

>want comfy lifted wagon
>already have truck
Oh well. Guess ill just dream

Other urls found in this thread:

goo-net-exchange.com/php/search/summary.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They seem nice until you hit a little divot or rock at just the wrong angle at slightly too fast/ too slow and you bust a control arm or spindle or shock or spring because it was meant for perfectly paved smooth tarmac.

Trust me, I would like one. But do not go thinking you can actually overland in a Subaru wagon cause it has ground clearance and AWD.

Good idea though. Have fun getting stranded 25 miles from the nearest public road.

Why were these lifted?

Wanted one of these for awhile. Then saw how limited you are with shitty tires selection, and the AWD system is weak AF, and you can't go fast goes you'll break stuff, and can't go slow in mud/ wet sand/ snow cause you'll get stuck.

Early attemps to shift the weight back onto the rear wheels for harder launches. After the straight axles they started altering the wheel bases.

Party pooper

Why must it be so hard to find Tercel wagons? :c

Glass transmissions and rust

Oh the simple life

S U B U R B A N

I want a Lada Niva,

Get out

>he doesn't want a tougher wagon body with luxobarge interior and a truck drivetrain/suspension

You get out.

I want a simple light duty off road vehicle that gets 30mpg
Suburban is not that.

>light duty
You want light duty suspension for heavy duty use? Yeah, keep dreaming buddy.

The fuck you talking about heavy duty?
No one said heavy duty anywhere.

>light duty off road vehicle

Just put snow tires and spring spacers on your DD

Obviously

Lik dis senpai?

Never been a fan of the style.
I think ive maybe seen 2 of them in my entire life.
Too bad they didn't get refined and continue production.

the lack of gap bothers me. Two shoe test.

Offroad use is abusive to suspension components. Ask this guy If you expect a vehicle to last under such usage, you want heavy duty suspension. Not just upgraded parts here and there. You want the entire suspension system designed from the ground up with heavy duty usage in mind.

Unless you only want to do this to look cool and don't give two fucks about capability or reliability, in which case die in a fire, stancefag.

Youre such a tard.

Wow you really disproved that logic. Thanks for the valuable input.

Nigga you dumb.
Ive been consistently driving a POS sentra down rocky roads for over a decade.
Its not suffered any issue from this.
Kys

How did your Buick hold up to the abuse?

Import a Suzuki Jimny. That should tick all your boxes.

goo-net-exchange.com/php/search/summary.php

Shit, the URL didn't copy right. But if you search that site, you might find something.

My dad has one of these. It's nice.

We went camping and the final 500m to out typical campsite is a pretty tough road. My Focus struggled and almost got stuck, but his XV did just fine.

doesnt help they became Meme Status when it was featured in Breaking Bad

Tough roads are the only area those are "nice" in tho. On asphalt its way too stiff, it uses a tad too much fuel (atleast the 1.6i), the CVT is absolute shit-tier and it feels a tad cheap

Top options package, 2.0 petrol or the diesel, manual and living somewhere with terrible roads and tough winters - it would be a good purchase

Hon hon

It's funny because it's true. Everyone starts shitposting anytime a Suburban is mentioned, but it's never the Suburban owners shitposting.

I don't know why they trigger everyone like that.

Also to fit the larger drag radials underneath the car with out chopping the rear end up

What you want is a bronco II or an s10 blazer

HUUUIIII

Terrible