/eog/ - EVE Online General

All-Out if dead!
/eog/ is dead!
EVE is dead!

>Is it too late to start playing EVE?
No

>Can I play the full game without paying for it?
Yes, Eve is F2P with some restrictions and you can earn enough money ingame to get a subscription.

>I want to play EVE, what should I do?
Get 250,000 free Skillpoints by using any referral link (chaining them with friends works best).
If you have no friends create two accounts and refer yourself, you'll need an alt anyway.
Or use this link:
secure.eveonline.com/signup/?invc=4eca5d19-7c52-44fd-9de6-ff7b1398159c&action=buddy
If you upgrade to Omega send the referal a mail with the date when you upgraded and I will give you the entire PLEX.

>Now what?
Do the Tutorial then the Career Agent missions; they give you ISK, ships, skillbooks and teach you basics. Talk to players and try to find a corp. The game is only as boring as you are.
No, really. Find a corp.
You don't want to be that guy.

Read the /eog/ pastebin: pastebin.com/JGKUEsZy

Future:
>New Probe System

Past:
>Nov 25: Eve Down Under
>Nov 15: Alpha clones, Engineering Complexes, reworked boosters
>Sep 27: Coronation of Catiz I
>Sep 13: Mining barge overhaul, some new frigate models, capital module balance pass
>Aug 13: [SoundCloud] WH CSM Townhall 13AUG2016 by OrangeEagle
>Aug 09: Citadel contracts, dmg/rep visuals, clouds performance boost, cargo notifications
>Jul 23: Goons move to Delve, SMA closes
>Jul 19: Broski joins then kills QFC
>Jul 07: AT rule changes: 10 players, no cap-xfer, no CDs, blood raider ships encouraged
>Jun 29: "Shadow of the Serpent" event began, serp capitals introduced
>Jun 28: Citadel trading, overlay vectors, new implants, drugs legal, NSA nerfs, triage/seige/bastion now ECM immune, mass fitting
>May 30: RIP Dust 514 (long live Project Nova)
>Foozie makes a bunch of stupid pointless changes (don't ever remove this from the OP, because it is always true)

Previous Permalink: orph.link/eog

thanks calvin

what do we do about these stupid fucking niggers?

scorch them all

Kevin's my waifu

tl;dr
What happened

>G*****te

sad

>[March] Balance Tweaks: Focused Warp Scrambling Script
>[March] Balance Tweaks: Fighters, Supercarriers & Burst Projectors
>[March] Mobile Warp Disruptor changes
>[March] Rorqual and Mining changes
>[March] Mining Drone Specialization skill and T2 Mining Drones

you had one job calvin

>tfw as of today I have 3 farm alts at the 5m SP mark

The spice must flow

>Venture skins marketed toward Alphas

>not prospect

Well who else are they going to market them to? The much smaller market of omega gas huffers?

finally they're fixing bubbles

Just started and already used the referral for my account but made the mistake of ticking off the box for notifying the referrer. Can I just make a new one? Also, who is Zira Zira? Should I just use that link in the OP or ask someone else?

Contact the referrer in game!

Just look their character name up and send them a message or "start conversation" with them

>Silence the Informant

You can use my referral link if you want to remake your account

I have 22 of those to do

What's better? Constant wardec's in a high sec corp or moving to a low/null system?

>Just got that mission twice in a row from two different agents

Are you Zira Zira? I just used that again but left the notify box unticked so they'll get the message this time.

>Are you Zira Zira?
no, I'm not them.

>exoplanets bacteria minigame

wew buds time to prep up the OpenCV libraries again

Daily reminder that the moros is worse than the nag in every way

Daily reminder that Revelation is the best dread

>home at last starts playing

>have a second account I fully trained a jump freighter alt on

>have literally never used it once out of fear of losing it and no idea how to haul safely and profitably

>when you forget and leave your wardens at a mission

>make perfect cynos(google)
>never take a cyno with insta popping ships in undock
>never use warp button at any time, always align then warp
>if a super lands anywhere in your visible grid, dock up
>if anything undocks behind you dock up
>have a scout/web alt if moving through dangerous highsec parts
>but also always have a tanked exit cyno in a empty lowsec system
>don't risk moving through dangerous times or during well known suicide ganking events like burn jita
>invest in nomad implants
>invest in 5% hardwirings for align and tank
There, you won't ever die if you never fuck up any of these.
also

>hauling
>profitability

do i have to be part of a corporation to do planetary interaction in low/null?

yes null
no lowsec

Best racial frigate skill to take to level 5? Want to train into stealth bombers and interceptors but not sure what race to pick.

Amarr, purifier is best smart bomber and malediction is best ceptor.

>32 replies in 7 hours

Didn't they nerfed bombers in l4 missions or something like that?

>thursday early morning

Don't listen to this idiot. Caldari has the most midslots and you can also hop into Kitsune for some jammy jams.

What does resetting PI extractors mean exactly?

Is that something you can do docked 10 jumps away in the same region?

And how much time does resetting my extractors on a single PI alt roughly take?

>What does resetting PI extractors mean exactly?
You click the extractor heads, click start program and click submit

>Is that something you can do docked 10 jumps away in the same region?
Yes
Only 2 thing in planetary interaction require you to be undocked in the same solar system: placing a command center and moving things between the launch pad and customs office. Everything else can be done literally anywhere.

>And how much time does resetting my extractors on a single PI alt roughly take?
If you aren't retarded, 1-3 minutes, depending on your setup.
If you are retarded, 10 minutes/alt.

If i don't like in null\wh, is it worth going to low instead of hisec?

Thanks, I always thought it was more work! Time to train my research alts into PI!

Yes. The highsec customs offices charge an NPC tax on top of the owner tax. I don't think the lowsec ones do, but I'm not entirely sure.

Just make sure to
1) keep all your planets in the same system to avoid taking gates when you don't have to
2) never put anything into your planet, only take things out because you will have to pay tax to the owner every time you move things in or out. Last I was in lowsec, Shadow Cartel owned all the customs offices, their holding corp name was the weak and the scrawny.

Is IS more work, you want to reset them every day in hisec, less in lower sec, not counting actually getting stuff out.
You think it's not a big deal but...you have your PI alts, and you need to log in on them...every..day. It gets boring very fast.

why doesn't /dog/ have a discord channel

Back when all out was a thing, the alliance server was basically the /dog/ discord.
Now that's either gone or at least in stasis, and Oruze doesn't let randoms into their comms, so we don't really have one.

Do you know who you're voting for?

Because we're not retarded ledditors who need IM to coordinate ganks.

>eden store is unavailable right now

There's a 13 year old currently in CSM. Go figure.

>implying I'm voting

If I could be bothered to vote, I'd vote for Judge and Noobman, but this is not relevant enough for me to do anything about it.

Because who the fuck wants to talk with autists outside of the game?

oruze sound like assholes

I'm in null and the local PI headjew claims that I could make between 500 and 800 mil/month per character with level 4 PI skills on a 2 day cycle.

So even if his numbers are inflated a bit that would still be 100-200m Isk/h when you include hauling 3 times per month or so.

Does siege mode give 100% ECM immunity?

Well, i personally don't know how to live in nulls as solo PI, heh. And if we talking about getting alts in corp then yea, wh\nulls is where you go.

what the fuck
is this real?

>All candidates must to be 21 years old or older in order to qualify as a candidate

Thats why noone from here is candidating

Join Dronelands today! Cheap rent systems, quiet ratting space. Comrade xXDEATHXx wants you!

>Cheap rent systems

dropped

Im still waiting for my ishtar to be shipped and my ceptor to train...

Corp i joined has a "if you rat, post anoms in this channel", there is constantly lots of people there but no one posts anything so im afraid what happens when i get there.

xxkysxx

>xxkysxx
xXKYSXx you stupid amerifag!

>get blopsed

They use a channel rather than a standing fleet and fleet chat or local? WTF?

>noobman

>if you rat, post anoms

LITERALLY CANCER, AIDS, AND EBOLA TOGETHER.

>Not voting Noobman

>XLSB VNI
How do i even fit this? AXLSB+4dda just takes all cpu and i can barelly fit anything

I mean, if you're ratting in the same system as others, posting anoms is common courtesy to save everyone time and improve their isk efficiency.

I dunno but it sounds like cancer, just use an 100mn fit until you can fly an ishtar if you're looking to run havens for escalations and faction spawns.

>Wormholes

yes thats why you need another ship to clear the webbing frigates before the bomber can go in

one co-processor and one overclocking unit

Should bowhead get a jump drive so it can be use for null and low logistics?

No. There could be a niche for a JF based on the bowhead hull like the other JF's, though.

good b8 I'm mad

The real question is should JFs get a weapons timer after jumping?

and should cynos be immediately jumpable, and should it be possible to jump directly out of highsec, and should jumping be instant

I've been thinking for a way to level my alts faction standing...i mean untimately i can make them fly ishtars but why.

Oh...right...

[Vexor Navy Issue, Unnamed loadout]
Co-Processor II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Damage Control II

X-Large Ancillary Shield Booster, Cap Booster 800
10MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner
Denny Enduring Omnidirectional Tracking Link, Tracking Speed Script
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II

[empty high slot] - all

Medium Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer I
Medium Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer I
Medium Processor Overclocking Unit II

heavy x5
light x5
target breakers x5?

CPU 13.2 left ...and this is all5, not "month old alt"
Powergrid 442 left

Does this look retarded? I guess with this fit i just leave drones and warp away form pvp, or do i need to refit for more pvp capable?

at that point why not just use a carrier?

No b8. Currently we use combat caps to deploy sub caps rather than a specialized hauler. Why?

Anyone got a skillplan for a t3c black ops hunter?

I did mwd and a nano with 3 DDAs with tank rigs, but probably none of that matters

I don't know what you mean by leave drones.
And the whole point of the fit is to do so much dps that you just clear the site objective before anybody even thinks of fighting you

Wait, how does that work? I read a bit about FW on eveuniversity and it says that i need to kill every NPC and then stay on site for 20 minutes to capture it.

Target painting V
Target breaking amplification V

Respond to this post if you would join a /dog/ wormhole corporation.

>Respond to this post if you would join a /dog/ wormhole corporation.

relevant tank skills, cyno V, GG

yeah i would

>Respond

>wormhole

Carriers can't into highsec, you mongoloid.

Hm, with 50mn i get like 3 minutes of cap, seems like it's pretty low.

tfw no /eog/ corp

Someone make one

WTF does HS have anything to do with this? If your bring ships into or out of HS as a LS or Null corp, you're using a JF anyway.

What I'm talking about is redeploying from NS/LS to somewhere else in NS/LS.

You think they should create a t2 Bowhead ala the JF with less capacity. That's a carrier, so why not just give bowheads a jump drive?

yeah, because gathering all the shitters in one corp has sense

>JFs are already just as broken as what I'm proposing, so it's ok

>le jf is broken meme

But you're a shitter too, why are you complaining?

Have a read through OP's image and you'll understand why.
Someone please make another corp, MLJ failed at everything, including good screencap material.

The wheels are already in motion.