ITT stupid things you heard from a mechanic

>They do it this way in Germany

>I have a hard job that requires skill and intelligence

>i never want to work on your car again

>this component needs to be replaced

>when you buy an engine never buy it with the cylinder head off the block because you won't know if it's a good engine or not

itt delusional fantasies of autismos

>I have an income substantially above average for this particular region and/or age group

>take your rear bumper off for drag racing

Mechanics replace parts and beat their dicks over the money the collect from unknowing soccer moms.
Technicians use what they know to actually identify problems and repair tem as efficiently as possible.
If you Don see several ASE certs on the wall of a shop, walk roght the fuck out. I'm serious.

Damn my phoneposting typos are cringe sorry anons.
My point still stands though.

He's right though, a lot of cars have rear bumpers acting like shovels for the air lowing underneath the car.

>when he falls for the downforce meme

>you should use synthetic oil
>you should change your oil every 7K miles

pfff smd, changing oil at 15k with the cheapest oil i can find

>HURRRR DURRR THIS MANUFACTURER IS GARBAGE I OWNED THAT CAR AND IT DIDNT EVEN LAST HURRRRR
I hate people like you. Revoke your own license and start learning bus routes you fucking double nigger.

>mechanic cares about quality job
>customer is the cheapskate
Wow. Only on Veeky Forums I guess. Before I changed my own oil I had to twist my dealer's arm to use non-cheap-shit

>It's not technically rape if she I put pills in her drinks. It makes them horny

This desu. On modern cars you need a good nice oil and a good nice oil filter. Otherwise lord have mercy on the next owner.

>Take car of the car

Use 91 instead of 87. Even though manual says to use 87...

>air underneath the car
Hue

>ASE certs

>implying ASE certs mean SHIT
>mfw

the only thing that can carry a shop a float is reputation. somebody may be book smart but cant turn a wrench for shit. thats how i feel about ASE.

You need a rear diffuser to make a difference. Mechanic probably saw or heard about the smooth back ends of cars but didn't realize that the diffuser makes the difference.