WW1 topic!

What would the world look like if the Central Powers won?
I am bulgarian myself, so greetings central bros!

The German war goal for Europe was "Mitteleuropa" which was a conglomeration of Eastern European states under German political and cultural influence which included the Ukraine, Livonia, Lithuania, Belarus, Romania and the Crimea and Poland, the purpose of those states was essentially trade and cutting of England from transcontinental trade to secure German dominion over Europe
Belgium would have probably ended up as a puppet and Luxembourg would have become part of the Empire while France would have experienced a similar fate to Germany and be forced to pay reperations while being heavily demilitarized
While Germany would have dominated Eastern Europe AH and Bulgaria would have gotten control of the Balkans.

>Germany can just annex the oldest country in Europe
>and get away with it

What?

But the non-meme answer aside is that the germans formulated their ambitions in the September program, which follow what has had to say East-ward, and would've sought to vassalize Belgium and capture from France a corridor from Metz to Calais (and demilitarization and the like).

Their would be more constitutional monarchies and less democracies in the world. French butthurt would reach truly unthinkable levels.

>Bulgaria seizes lands from its ally the Ottomans
>Portugal, an allied country of all countries, gains land through the war
>France remains a free country, but only in the south, one of the lesser french regions
>Germany can exert on the english enough pressure for them to free their minorities
>Austria-Hungary genuinely wanting to burden themselves with more Ukrainian and Bielorussian minorities

._.

Kaiserreich anyone?

What reason would Hitler have for keeping control of France, Belgium etc.?

He'd probably keep control of it until all Jews were expelled and Bolshevists are dead, can't see him hold on to it after that.

>the oldest country in Europe
eh?

Nobody tell him.

Whether you choose 481 or 843 for its starting date, it remains one of the oldest continuous countries in Europe.

One of the reasons for why the Allies felt they had some legitimacy to ponder on fragmenting Germany is that it was a relatively new country, with a population that perhaps wouldn't even have been that eager to rise up if deprived of Germany as a federative entity.

>Bulgaria seizes lands from its ally the Ottomans
I guess after the victory they gave us territories, for diplomatic relations.
Idfk I just like portugal in general!
>France remains a free country, but only in the south, one of the lesser french regions
A german puppet state
>Germany can exert on the english enough pressure for them to free their minorities
germany occupies Britain destroying their empire and forcing them to apart their united kingdom.

>Austria-Hungary genuinely wanting to burden themselves with more Ukrainian and Bielorussian minorities
Not the best mapper.

>Hitler

WW1-World War One

>I guess after the victory they gave us territories, for diplomatic relations.
Considering that their fighting in WW1 were their last efforts at preserving as a global power in Europe, and getting to keep their last lands in Europe, I wouldn't think that they would give away land that easily, especially after a hard-earned victory.

>Idfk I just like portugal in general!
Eh sure.

>A german puppet state
It wouldn't function to just plop a free France somewhere, and say "you, be my puppet-state". Know that annexing France would one of the largest blunders you could commit, the germans didn't dare in the Franco-prussian war, and nor did they in WW2. All you're asking for is 30 million Frenchmen seething with hatred for you, and working in all sorts of ways to sabotage the German country they now belong to.
The best strategy that daring germans could've turned to would be to shackle the main part of France to them, and free the more culturally-differentiated parts of France (Britanny, and hmm, Corsica?, and northern France in the tiny tiny tiny Flemish part I guess).

>germany occupies Britain destroying their empire and forcing them to apart their united kingdom.
>occupies Britain.
Buddy, my country has been at this for 1000 year and it's not that easy. All that would've happened if France was defeated was Germany now focusing solely on naval warfare, and maybe getting a stalemate with Britain. But nothing more.

>Not the best mapper.
It was alright.
I can just tell you're Bulgarian a little much is all.

No thanks

Tell me what then?

We had claims on Edirne and the lands around it, it could have worked. They still have Istanbul right??? Yes.
Honestly I took some kind of advice from Vichy France for that puppet region down there, as I was a stormfag when I did this map.
In WW2 operation Sea Lion could have worked if Hitler didn't decide to focus all his resources and effort on Russia, stupid nazis.

>can just tell you're Bulgarian a little much is all.
I am not trying to be offensive, but I didn't understand the sentence,

I'm only jokingly saying that Bulgaria boasts quite a few territorial annexations after the war. So it shows that OP is Bulgarian.

>Honestly I took some kind of advice from Vichy France for that puppet region down there
If that were true, you'd know that France formally remained unite, albeit for Alsace-Moselle being rescinded to the germans. It's just that the Vichy government didn't have authority in northern France because the germans wanted to occupy that part for their operations. But as soon as the war ended, and France would've been whole again.
The germans might've just neutralized the french army in 1940, but they still weren't keen on getting on the french's bad side.
So what you're doing here doesn't imitiate Vichy that well, though I can discern the inspiration.

>was a stormfag
Glad to have us back with us then if you're cured now.

>We had claims on Edirne and the lands around it, it could have worked. They still have Istanbul right??? Yes.
You're probably more the expert than I am on this. But this would be with extremely generous Turks. Hope that Ataturk has been ousted from power for this to happen.

SYNDIES OUT
OUT
REEEEEEE

very squintily eyed

>taking all of France
Yeah nah. I can see them expanding east, but the best case scenario on the Western Front is some border shifting and an armistice from the French.