>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/m9GAu3Z
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for THE LAW

I love when Peaceshitters run from me.\

>Five fucking Captchas

So does Feat Cooldown Reduction reduce how long it takes to get to t4 feats?

It decreases cooldowns for abilities after you unlock and use them

Repostin because new thread:
Playing lawbringer against a peacekeeper
Spam shove>blockbreak>side heavy
Idiot cant tech or even just roll away.
Get fan mail.

Eighth for Teammates are more dangerous then the opposing team

Who's the best dancer and why is it fem-warden?

We play again, after that round he says he will be cheap, assume he means light spam. Go conq

Why does everyone in medieval texts look so blasé about everything?

noone cares friend

Nice parkinsons

Shove his fucking face in a wall repeatedly, he rage quits.
Emoji because fuck you

Why do some many honor fags play elimination? The mode was made for ganking and general dickery

come make furiends

discord.gg/m9GAu3Z

let's have a positive thread!

what's lawbringer's best matchup and why?

He's not wrong.

>trying to learn raider in duels
>every other game is a rep3+ valk

how the fuck am I supposed to beat this cunt

They usually do it with friends

Threadly reminder that if you play Orochi or Peacekeeper you are not actually good at the game.

>Talks shit about PK's doing the same moves over and over
>Does the Shugoki exploit over and over and over and fucking over
Seriously though how do I report this fuckbag? I didn't know for sure he was exploiting until I reviewed the footage.

>join Knights
>love Lawbringer, get him to R3
>decide to branch out a bit
>try out Nobushi, loads of fun kicking and playing keepaway
>start playing a lot of Kensei because I don't like the temptation of vortex spam
>start playing some Shugoki because he's hilarious
>start playing Orochi because I don't really like the zerker's aesthetic and I cannot into PK at all
>Realize these are all the Weeb classes
Help.

What made my day is that he switched to roach on the rematch and then rage quit mid execution 4th round.

I don't disagree but ommiting warlord looks kinda suspicious

Bop 'em in the head once in a while.
Bait stuff with your unblockable.

i only play it when i have orders to do

>using environment in 1v1
>playing fucking roach
>fighting for the fucking samurai in faction war
you are the problem with the game, fucking kill yourself

Its elim, the bastard child of Duels and dominion. People look for honor in that

Me, as I always underestimate his long arm range

what can warlords do if they get a gb?

UBISOFT

LET ME QUEUE FOR MATCHMAKING WHILE IN DUEL PRACTICE

pretty sure you select their name on the end-game screen

push you around or overhead heavy

Nah mang ur good

does this artist have more for honor art? their style is great

>peacekeeper
you deserve it desu senpai

thanks

Nobushi
Once you're in you're golden.

Like it matters, whats he gonna do, Light overhead you?

>tfw playing Conqueror for the first time
>already been fucking irritated/mad over the PK infestation
>playing Conq to chill out and exact vengeance
>fight a Rep 3 Warden
>still learning Conq, wind up destroying this guy
>this happens

Post your hate mail and salt.

>want to play on my rep 10 Lawbringer
>10 levels away from purple gear for warden

Is this that "kensei is op" retard from the last thread

You have to admit that move is broken as shit in 4v4
>Get hooked once, you can't get away until the Lawbringer is either interrupted or stops on his own
>Meanwhile his teammates can kill you with literally no risk at all and you can't defend
It's horseshit, especially considering how little stamina it uses

That's kind of neat but I was hoping it would make getting t3-4 ones quicker than usual. Oh well

In the end he learned nothing, and refused to learn. I fucking hate peacekeepers.
Was I in the wrong on this?

Top heavy.

how's he exploiting?
I've never played Shugoki but it looks like his charge up attack

I don't know, I like to believe the weebs in the general don't use generic as fuck emblems.

Weebs fear THE LAW!

Where's warlord?

What else is he gonna do, overhead light you?

All Conq has going for him is his heavy charge though, good luck landing lights against people, and anyone who's not retarded knows you can dodge the shield bash now

Jesus christ, literally EVERY SINGLE vs AI MATCH is nothing but AFKers. Did somebody make a youtube video or something?

Just have to play with matchmaking off now, assuming it doesn't disconnect me even then

Meh. I feel like it brings balance(TM). This way they can't spam zone attacks.

I've only seen this happen when it's a 4 on 1 - they surround you in a gangbang and let you fight them 1 on 1 - butrez every time you down someone and slap your shit if you go for an execute and

The 1st second of the webm the peacekeeper is hit twice instead of one. That's not supposed to happen.

you can get ganked in a corner without it though
if anything it's a wonderful balancing factor for dealing with revenge mode gear

Yeah, I'm finding that out now. Still not sure what all I should be doing, but it's fun. I at least like it aesthetically, and that's going a long way right now.

I'm not saying he has other moves, just that him being able to throw you back and forth nonstop with no way to escape while his teammates get a free kill is broken as fuck
M8 it's literally a free kill for your team if you catch someone with it once

Threadly reminder that if you never attack first and only counterattack you have no skill and are killing this game.

Yeah but I didn't know for sure he was exploiting until the match was over so I'm curious if I can do it after the match
He's attacking twice in one swing. you do it by dropping guard mode and then doing the unblockable during a heavy

It's a glitched attack that both hits twice and is unblockable/unparriable/undeflectable.

Look closer and you'll note the PK is taking damage before the Shugoki is even done winding up. The weapon doesn't even connect to anything at all for the first hit of damage.

It's in his class description. "Disabler".

>he doesn't push people off the ledge
look at this faggot

you can play by whatever made up rules you want, if you go near that ledge you're getting chucked

>this gif

>long arm of the law is so fucking slow that a valkryie top attack can hit and cancel you out of it
GOD
FUCKING
DAMN IT

Can someone post the egg emblem? I just made one and don't like it too much

You know that you can dodge away from the long-arm-of-the-law spam right?

Rare hairy japman!

Anyone on PC want to farm bots 2vsAI overnight? Post your Steam or UPlay

>just want those sweet kensei executions

what fuckign messenger is that

itd be really fuckin cool not to get matched against rep 5 108 gs players as a level 3 scrub

"Why can this class that's designed to control movement control movement of literal cripples who cannot hit the spacebar?"

you are a no honor faggot. i bet you are a nigger.

>Average roach thinks hes good

The tutorial video for Duel mode very clearly says that the environment is fair game and even encourages you to use it to your full advantage.

>I didn't know for sure he was exploiting until I reviewed the footage.
is this how absent minded peacekeepers can afford to be? You got punched in the face twice and weren't sure if you were hit twice or not? If he didn't have the phantom swing I'd understand not noticing that the parry indicator was gone, I don't use the indicator to parry myself, but getting two clubs for the price of one should be pretty easy to spot.

Unlock your charged heavies and they become unparriable. With proper timing, it'll throw out a phantom swing as you unlock and another as you release the real swing.

>honor
>in a fucking VIDEO GAME

Jesus christ what a fat nerd

Ledging is fun

Honest question. I know I'm not actually good at the game and chances are that i will never be but i just want to have fun. The law looks really fun so would he be a good choice for me?

Tell you what

I think it's dishonorable to watch your teammate get his ass handed to him and risk the match instead of working together to win.

Since honor doesn't mean the same thing to us, I can say that you are an honorless nigger.

I play Shugoki, Kensei, Conq and Warlord

>be black
>massive weeaboo
>honorable
>until a motherfucker pulls some bitchmade shit

That said using the environment isn't necessarily dishonorable, dude. I personally don't absolutely go for it right away because I want to actually enjoy the fight for longer than a few moments. But I'm not above doing it.

But it's also a fucking video game so quit crying, bitch

Its xbox one
You can screenshot from the phone app

pls respond

>tfw now that i know of the controller 14 frame delay i realize thats why so many of my attacks dont go the way i want them too
>but i dont want to switch to keyboard because i want to actually use this controller for something
>but i want to be good at this game
it fucking hurts

yours is the same, just make the thing on the lower edge the same color as the oval on the upper part

>Conq gets a confirmed side heavy off a GB
This is fake news. Don't believe anyone who says this. It can be blocked.

>and chances are that i will never be
play law war or conq

Teammates who just sit back and do fuck all in brawls are just awful

This is ridiculous

>in queue for 5 mins
>"Very high activity"
>go to brawl vs ai
>"very low activity"
>find someone in 30 sec

I wasn't sure because (as you said yourself) it is a phantom attack. It's not my responsibility to assume you're going to cheat in order to win at a game.

Ah, alright.

How is conqueror considered OP in 1v1? They have NO FEINTS LMAO

not impossible to be a good crusading samurai

=== OFFICIAL TIER LIST === 01 MARCH ===
This list is based on high-level play. Feel free to suggest improvements, but please make sure you know what you're talking about.

SSS
>Warlord

S
>Conqueror
>Peacekeeper

A+
>Warden

A
>Shugoki

B
>Orochi
>Nobushi
>Valkyrie*

C
>Kensei**

D+
>Berserker

D
>Raider

F
>Lawbringer

* = With the recent stealth nerf and the tech window increase, Kensei is looking more like C-, however certain players such as Alphastrike6 are demonstrating he is much more viable as you utilise more of his arsenal in creative ways.
** = Recently buffed so still finding its place, leaning towards A.

>I play Shugoki, Kensei, Conq and Warlord
Then why do you play like a bitch?