Touge Thread

Post everything touge here (stories, locations, info, cars, cool vibrations, how amerifats can't compete, etc).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mSLJV_F3W-E
youtube.com/watch?v=7V6ZD7tCgPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>amerifats cant compete
>implying you wouldent love climbing the tooj, being pulled along by a screaming big block V8

And im not even fuckin' american.

I'll start

This is my route, the South half of Richard Russell Scenic Highway in North Georgia (Double R). It is the steepest and quickest multiple set of turns we have up here with a steep tree sided cliff mostly separated only by a ditch and small hill off the side of the road.

tfw no canyon etiquette

Did you battle him?

he did not submit, was going slow as shit and completely cockblocked my tougerun

that would be like doing kamasutra with a human whale

no

Why not just pass

too tight and technical to pass, not worth causing collision

Is mountain racing at night even a real thing in the US?

>america
>not having touge

need to hit that shit at night when all the normies go home

> "Big Block"

> "Boat Anchor"

Fixed that for ya

by compete, I meant their cars can't compete

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

AAAAAAAAHHAAAAAA

hHHH

HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You know nothing.

>being a pussy
I've passed logging trucks on tighter roads...

Lmao retard kid spams haha because mad

A 2000kg dodge is such a good touge car

not that user

but passing up hill in a miata is dumbo train tier
shits scary and all you're thinking while slowly walking by is I can make it

>The Americans worst nightmare

>The hairpin

youtube.com/watch?v=mSLJV_F3W-E

I saw this earlier in my subs

watched it before then, but man is it a fucking hilarious episode

yeah.

youtube.com/watch?v=7V6ZD7tCgPo

its not really popular because, america's mountain passes are mostly on the west coast.

Amerifats in general can't drive.

there's plenty of mountain passes on the east coast my friend

What is that bar?

What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of my pushrod v8

>Needing a bank

What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of MOPAR OR NO CAR

Fuck, I'm american, and the only good touge burgercar I can list off the top of my head is the foxbody,

>super wide track hairpin and a drift spec challenger designed FOR MUH ANGLE AND SMOKE BRAH

that shit would crash and burn on any real touge

shitty phone mount i used to record, i'd upload vid but it's very bouncy and shaky the whole time

Like here?

Or here?

>uphill

Are you even trying
Even as an American you have to admit that the Challenger is a muscle car and can't turn, even if it would smoke any Japshit on the highway

>implying that car is dorifto
>implying that car is going more than 5mph because its pigfat cant handle the touge

Perhaps you menat here...?

>This is way too much fun.

You just keep posting tracks that are designed for high-speed, high-margin turning

>needing to go downhill to go fast

weebs lol

thats a bmw though?

Downhill is superior because it makes racing a competition of skill rather than specs dickwaving. But please, post your Corvette's laptimes some more.

Why so it is...

... But this isn't

>only going in a straight line
lol classic Prez/o/

>2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8/Curb weight
>4,170 lbs

What exactly makes you think this car can outmaneuver anything on an extremely technical multi-hairpin mountain road?

It can barely out maneuver traffic...

Who could forget this classic?

poor challenger

Downhill is still specs dickwaving retard. It's just lightness and the no torque lawnmower engines that go with them instead of things that actually matter like hp and stout transmissions.

So which is the current ultimate touge machine?

>turbo miata
>sky/solstice turbo
>S2000
>RX-7
>Evo/STI
>Civic
??

totally real my guy.

>"Can't turn"

>1G lateral on skidpad bone fucking stock.

Oh, it can turn.

>things that actually matter like hp and stout transmissions
>things that actually matter like hp
>matter like hp
>hp

Sports have, will, and forever be about HANDLING you fucking inbred amerifat cunt mongoshitloid

s2k

*cars

Holy shit, a racing scene where there's more factors than how fuckhuge my engine is. This is too complicated for my benchracing mind, I gotta go down to the strip and show off my quarter mile to cool off.

>live in Vancouver, BC
>the toe gays here never have more than 4 corners
REEEEEEEEEE

there's a little known road in cumberland, RI, called tower hill road. it was repaved like 10 years ago. lots of elevation changes and blind sharp corners.

don't haul ass the first time you drive there though as you'll likely end up dead or spun out in someone's yard.

also, only drive there in the middle of the night as you'll be able to see headlights coming(maybe)

i rate it "narrow winding road of danger"/10

you ever battle or run there

handling is still specs retard.
real cars can do both.

Isn't the RX-7 the current touge king though?

>Implying it's a super complicated racing scene.

downhill racing, aka short spurts of acceleration followed by "holy fuck my brakes are starting to fade, better go sideways into this turn and hope for the best."

>handling is still specs

Point to a spec that measures handling?

absolute fucking retard- I bet your cuckmobile has never seen a sharper or steeper road than a damn on-ramp

You need to hit Seymour, onii senpai

Lateral G's

Spec.

There ya go.

weight, tires, suspension etc
duhhhh

None of those are measurements.

That turned to this the higher you went.

At the very too, my semislicks had no traction in the snow leak and this was today in April.

>Lateral G's

>What are tires
It doesn't accurately measure shit.
see

>weight isn't a measurement

duhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"Suspension"

Fuck you, the Lotus 7 handles better on a stick axle than any multilink road car.

many times run, only a few times raced. the road is very limited when it comes to places to pass. in the late 90's, i had an 87 iroc with 4300$ into the suspension. that car cornered like it was on fucking rails. it also had the 1LE brake kit on it(put on after the fact, not a true 1LE car). it is truly a hair raising, dangerous road on account of all the blind sharp turns.

Too complicated for you.
>hurr only weight matters
The Miata has the best power/weight ratio of any touge car and would get destroyed by someone driving something more powerful like an S2K or RX-7. Evos and Imprezas have the best torque and acceleration for the short straights which is why in the 90s 4WD used to be considered the most competitive cars for touge races. But none of the cars are guaranteed to win; it depends on the driver.

>measurement of handling
kys

Suspension, tires, weight are all inputs.

The output is max lateral G.

It's a measurement of what you've achieved with adjustents to any of those inputs, but none of the inputs are measurements of performance.

>amerifats can't compete

cars, no
roads, yes

I love the white mountains and berkshiers for their high, curvy roads

haven't run on the current car though.(pic related)
gotta love a car that pulls 1g fresh off the dealership.

>max lateral G

>What is weight transfer

This isn't a track, it's multiple sharp corners. Lateral G's doesn't mean shit if you can't move back and forth quickly.

fiero is gud too

No real touge where I live.
I just have to practice on entrance/exit ramps from the highway.

There really needs to be an American touge series

After the first season every American pony/muscle car would be discontinued in the face of disgrace by being beaten by nothing but little Jap/Euro shitboxes and open wheelers

who says it can't?

you should test drive one of these before you start blindly hating.

Muscle cars are actual good cars though. They're fast on highways, have lots of space, and are fun.

Damn that shit looks so comfy and fun

>tfw spinning out and gently gliding into a nice snowy pillow bank and driving back on the road

>Muscle cars are actual good cars though

They are, but they are terrible sports cars because they aren't, and can't compete with them where HANDLING truly matters.

Yeah that's why they're muscle cars and not sports cars

It was but it got cold quick at the top, I had to come back down after getting stuck to was my undercarriage from the salt.

As soon as you reached the bottom, it was nice m warm again.

> tfw your heel to.e downshiting was not quick or smooth enough down a downhill corner and your rear wheels break traction and you oversteer

Wash my undercarriage from the salt.*

>gently gliding into a snowy pillow bank
>pillow

Nigger have you ever hit a snow bank at more than 10 mph? That shit can ruin your everything. If it's soft enough you'll just go through it and off the cliff, if it's not you'll smash your shit.

This would be a great thread if it wasn't started by an autistic bus rider trying to bait people.

it was going to devolve into literally everything OP listed so no need trying to pretend

I just love the new Miatas, they're so happy that it makes me smile a bit.

>"fixed that for ya"

>"i suck muslim cock for a living"

ftfy

>replying to drifting dodges
>with corvettes

>new
The NC is no longer new

Massfag here, Plymouth and the areas around it aren't that bad and toe-gay-esq roads are relatively plentiful. State road has a good hill even though it's painfully short. Long pond has a fantastic stretch that I run daily (and once daily because it's a cop magnet), and there is a road beside it (Plymouth/Bourne road I think) that I hop on less frequently because it's relatively out of the way despite its superiority to long pond. There's also one in Kingston that I can't remember the name of thats a favorite of my buddy. There's also a stretch of RT80 that I should mention even though I almost never go on it

Mopar don't go far my friend

Where can I touge in Arizona near phoenix?

Then buy a pony car you fuck