Be murrican

>be murrican
>would like a nice/luxury SUV
>want it in Manual
>nothing exist

Why the fuck do car manufactures not even give the option for a manual tranny?

>wanting a vehicle powered by pushshit

it doesnt matter the motor, maker, or model there is not a single SUV that isnt econo-box tier (honda HRV) with a manual transmission.

manual a shit.

cars that are used as daily drivers in America are automatic unless youre really into driving stick

Some Jeep's are

>Luxury vehicles come with an automatic transmission, a luxury

Woah really made me think there.

The FJ from Toyota is offered in standard transmission. It's priced like a luxury SUV.

I personally would not consider a jeep a luxury SUV, at least not a wrangler. They have the worst road mannerisms of any vehicle I have ever driven.

>not having the option to pay more for a manual

it's also shit

A full loaded unlimited Sahara or whatever the fuck they are called now is about the best you're going to do champ

that's like asking why your luxury SUV doesn't have recaro seats. You're buying a fucking LUXURY SUV. If you want something else buy a wagon or a hatchback and lift it faggot.

Maybe because car companies would have to design a totally new console for you and 3 other autists like you?

automatic transmissions were a luxury item

I'm buying a luxury car to get me from a to b with little effort and stress as possible, people who want manuals in luxury cars are braindead morons who want to seem cool

>luxury
>manual

pick one

don't argue with manual cucks, they are delusional as it gets

Some of it is driven by regulations.

It's just flat easier to hit emissions and CAFE requirements with a transmission controlled by computer than one operated by an ugly bag of mostly water. IIRC they also have to certify a manual trans option as separate from an automatic which would be too much money for the paltry take rate expected.

You can get a range rover Evoque here with a Manual transmission. USA is just cucked because everyone is too stupid to drive a normal vehicle.

Evoque is not luxury, land rover is and it does not come in manual.

range rover*

>Evoque

Thats a Range Rover model........

>luxury
>shifting your own gears
pick one

You used to be able to get the X5 with a manual by special order. Not sure if that's still a thing.

not op but aston martins still come with manuels

>a luxury car has to be boring
It's okay if you don't know how to drive manual, you don't need to hide it. Also OP don't touch X cars, I like BMW but they took crossovers which are garbage and made them even worse

Porsche and BMW too, these threads are always just full of poorfags who obsess about status yet drive 3k civic shitboxes

Get a Tacoma with a second row. That's the closest you're going to get to a full size SUV with a manual.

Fugg, I forgot about the Cayman.

those are sports oriented cars

real luxury doesnt have the world "manual" in it anywhere

He said luxury in general, not SUVs (did you mean Cayenne)

because the target buyers are women and women can't drive manual