hoonigan.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=UTVTOdb4znA
hoonigan.com/stickers.html
anchorage.craigslist.org/cto/6057636437.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You asked for it

Jesus fucking christ

Yeah, /osg/ is pretty cringe

what's cringe about putting them under the hood?

It's still faggy as fuck and will piss off pretty much anyone you potentially sell the car to in the future.

>built not bought
>car is mostly stock besides bolt-ons and literal accessories like all those boomba caps and dipstick

Can someone help me understand this meme? Do people with modified enthusiast cars really need to state they installed the mods and didn't buy the car like that? I'm pretty sure the vast majority of car enthusiasts install their bolt-on parts themselves.. no?

this is actually frosh OC from a meet this morning

Most Millenials think they're special becuase they actually plugged something into a socket, and that counts as "building"

Most enthusiast who do their own work don't need to advertise that they did it themselves becuase they're not snowflakes, the act of doing something is more enjoyable than the attention one gets from doing it.

Fucking pussy millennials
Drink bleach you tremendous faggot
Kys

>firefox
Yup this post fits

>Illest
>Hoonigan
>No fat chicks
>Fresh as fuck
>So dope
>U jelly
>Like a boss
>Purchased overpriced meme tier parts like all the boomba caps n dipstick and whatever that carbon thing is with the squidward sticker
>painted the plastic engine cover red for no reason
>painted the hood prop red for no reason

The autism knows no bounds.

you missed the dabbing squidward at the bottom

I didn't even realize Squidward was dabbing... dang you can probably add the panty dropper sticker next to Squidward also and that Hundreds bomb.

It's pretty obvious that this kid didn't care about improving his car's performance with his overpriced bolt-ons, he just wants to get attention from other edgy teenagers who think all that gaudy shit is cool

Someone's going through a lot right there. Kind of feel bad for him, don't know if I would express my troubles in the form of stickers on my car though.

xd

>i KNOW what i got

Seconding this, the more stickers there are the less the owner actually knows about how cars work. Goes double for stance fags, anyone that actually understands cars beyond torching their springs knows how stupid slammed cars are.

If someone could hit this person, I would appreciate it.

What happens when this guy goes to sell or trade-in this piece of shit anywhere besides pretty much CarMax?

Guarantee if he tries to private sell that ST anyone interested in buying is gonna tell him to clean that stupid fucking engine bay unless they're also eighteen.

>GirlsDeMo sticker
I can't hate it

hey you asshole that my truck and it looks awesome
you're just jealous

is it odd that I think maybe only one of them lawn mowers might be a Honda one. Even then I have my doubts.

Its the only reason why he has his hood up.

What the fuck is hoonigan. Why do all the heavy ricers have slaps of it.

I can still dislike its lack of theme.

>What the fuck is hoonigan

To hoon means to behaving in a rude and aggressive way, especially driving in a dangerous way. A person who hoons, that is, drives in a reckless manner, is called a hoonigan. A hoonigan often does drifting, burnouts, drag racing, etc.

Hoonigan is also a brand
hoonigan.com/

>Why do all the heavy ricers have slaps of it.

It was made popular by those Ken Block Gymkhana videos, you know the ones that got millions of views? yeah thats why.

They also have a youtube channel where they do cool stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=UTVTOdb4znA

I personally think the gymkhana stuff is played out and they don't really do it anymore anyway so yeah

>that rag doll
>the car slowly rolling away while she's out cold

He's not wrong

he went about it autistically.

>modified enthusiast cars
He's not an enthusiast he's a poser fuccboi like 90% of other people at "meets" and other grassroots car shows of the last few years.

Everytime

a person that drives like that is just a hoon don't let the brand steal it.

>dont let the brand steal it.

it's too late. did you read the part where they have millions of views on ken block's gymkhana car, which sports the [Hoonigan] sticker hence why so many people have it on their car.

When are they gonna make [HONIGAN] stickers for Twingos?

Literally everything.

Most people don't give a shit what their engine bay looks like

His autism is probably the actual reason he can't see his daughter

hoonigan.com/stickers.html

toss this idea out over in /osg/ they eat that kinda shit up

Simply not true. Why would anyone buy this monstrosity of a FoST if he didn't goo gone all that shit off when you can find a similar model without all that shit locally? I know if I was ever looking into a car and saw something like that I'd say you're cleaning it before I entertain any kind of offer.

Haha is it really yours? I figured it belonged to someone who posted here.

Heh. I saw a car similar at a local show couple years ago.

Sad what the dart has become tbqhwy

>dodge dart

>I heart haters
Of all the stupid things to come out of the last five years or so, and the yolo generation or whatever, that's probably the absolute worst thing.

>dodge dart
>arizona

Here's another. Got 2 more shots of the car.

Under hood shot.

>Mexico racing league

I saw this truck the other day.

Southwest Florida?

>Defacing a flag with the name of the entity it represents
/thread
That's enough

Fresh from Craigslist

IS THAT A FUCKING TRUCK?

Yep.

Fuckin' Rekt, maybe that'll teach the kid to NOT drop a car that low.

tfw you realize he's not doing a burnout, it's just his vape cloud.
Looks fine.
Hispanics aside, cobalt ss/tc is a fast FWD
yuck

anchorage.craigslist.org/cto/6057636437.html
top this

yes thats a racetrac lol

Yes

Kek that's pretty good

Front had potential
back failed it

>that gigantic c-pillar

>fast food shift manager spends whats left over of his disposable income after finance for fiesta/focus st on shitty stickers and other poorfag tier cosmetic mods
>advertising his shitty cobb tune like it makes him some mad fast and furious tuner
>'built not bought', yet no sticker saying 'hard-parked not driven'
this is the modern face of car 'enthusiasm' and it makes me sick desu

Not cringe normalfag

you're right, if there was something beyond cringe it would describe that truck

I feel for him.

>VAGshit
serves him right

He probably can't afford anything better, after paying Jamal and his ex.

>applies shitty stickers everywhere
>probably refers to valid critiques "hate" and everyone that doesn't like it is a hater
>driver was probably born post 9/11
Germany should have won.

i thought vag was meant to be stupidly expensive for what it is? make up your minds