If you were to die today, Who would get your car?

If you were to die today, Who would get your car?

What would happen to it?

One day someone could be smoking in my car
Isn't that an unsettling feeling?

My father. The guy is a VW fanboy and the girl doesn't drive stick. My father is the only other choice.

My body will be put on the roof of my car, and the car will be set ablaze.

I will be buried alongside my car

I would give it to my older brother who hasn't got his license and never will because he's somewhat in the gutter right now.

Just to piss him off.

Beautiful.

My ex boyfriend would get my cars. He's one of the few people I can talk to about cars on the same level and I don't have to dumb things down for him to understand it. He also knows how much my cars mean to me, so I know they'd be in good hands.

My younger sister would probably get it eventually, she'll be driving in 2 years.

my dad i guess

gay

My brother, probably. His Mazda3 is getting pretty high mile and rusty, plus he wants something faster.

NO FAGGOTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dressing like a girl doesn't make you a girl. You fucking faggot

pics?

My dad. He's the cosigner and I have two payments left.

If it was my choice; donate it to my local Red Cross so they'd have a proper car for going out on search & rescue

If not my choice; probably parents, who'd sell it

I don't have a will and It's paid off so it would probably go to my brother who would put his fucking kids in it and ruin it.

I am going to make a will explicitly so this doesn't happen, I couldn't rest knowing his snotty nosed kids are rubbing crayons into the seats and spilling food and shitting themselves in the back seat.

>Who would get your car?
At this point, my cat.

No one. I wanna kill myself in my car. Either off a cliff or a police Chase

>tfw you have a will in place

Goes to my mother first, and then my cousin. The former can't drive stick, and the latter has enough toys already, so I'm pretty certain that all my vehicle stuff will get sold anyway.

Eat shotgun while leading wild police chase over edge of cliff. It is your destiny.

How into cars is your cat?

>Who would get your car?
I'm still paying it off, so the bank would get it and sell it at auction.
My motorbike would probably go to my mother, because I don't have a will drawn up.
>What would happen to it?
Bought cheap after having the paintwork tended to.
My mother would sell the motorbike ASAP before it lost value through sitting unused.

By all means, my brother.
Maybe he'll not grew into cars really, but my folks aren't really enthusiastical about cars, especially older models. About my brother, well I tried to get him to like them and he seems he actually does. Now I'm unsure whenether he genuinely likes them or just "muh big brother" thing, but still, he's the only answer.

Donate it to a non-profit through an intermediate organization
Probably to FSF