cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-Toyota-4Runner-Detroit-d290_L16090#listing=169595612
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where you located mang

4runner

Also lightly used Ecoboost f150

>My 1998 Explorer XLT 5.0 finally started knocking
Lets hear this knock

Northern Michigan

Damn. I'm trying to pull the 5.0 out of one of those explorers for my ferd. Them heads

I am the one who knocks.

>need
you don't NEED any of that.

swap in a reman engine and drive it another 300k miles.

Chebby Surburban or Tahoe desu

That would cost more than the car is worth you ape

Guess what bro? Sometimes a car is worth even if it will cost more than it's worth.

worth fixing*

Dude, it's a fucking 98 explorer. No it is not worth fixing if I costs more than its worth. Why do people here have to be such idiots?

4runner for sure

For around that price you can get a 2014 jeep grand cherokee limited. Assuming you don't crash it and maintain it purposely it should last you a pretty long time, at least 8-10 yeas before anything major pops up

Suburban for 3k

Also on that bite, on paper it looks really solid. But what I would suggest it compiling a list of cars and comparing them on kbb or something. You need to figure what's important to you as a car owner

just do a ls swap, bro

OP, thisThen swap in the entire front end from a Ford for $400 over 6 years and enjoy 20mpg with a 350 V8.

cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-Toyota-4Runner-Detroit-d290_L16090#listing=169595612

What about a 4Runner or Ram 1500?

>My 1998 Explorer XLT 5.0 finally started knocking
nah senpai you good

its probably a cracked exhaust manifold
ford used shit material very common with these 5.0s

Not at all. Turbo gas engines do not last. Don't even fucking argue, you know it's true, and so does everyone in this thread with half a brain cell.

Egoboost gets shit MPG, has carbon buildup, and doesn't last.

>inb4 "but muh uncle had one that lasted 200,000 miles!"

@OP LBZ duramax, cummins up to 2002, 6.0 vortec chevy/gmc 2500, powerjoke except the 6.0 UNLESS it's an 07 6.0, all put power down well and last.

I would personally get a 6.0 vortec 2500 or a 5.4 F250 if I wasn't going to tow a lot, or towing less than 6000 pounds often. Turbodiesel if the idea of diesel gets your cock off or you like towing 10000+

Fuck off, not even remotely in the same class. Go stick your cock in your Tacoma's tailpipe and then go to the vape shop and tell people about how fucking great you are for owning a Toyota.