pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Warhammer introduction to MP Lords and Heroes
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB (outdated)

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>ACTUAL Total War News
Patch, Bretonnia and Isabella are out

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

NEW
Update Info -- forums.totalwar.com/discussion/191504/bretonnia-update-patch-notes

>Recent
DLC -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331

Suggested Mod Pack:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817040576

Gravebound:

Why aren't you rejoicing right now?

This thread is claimed for Slaanesh

>Gobbo Archers

>Chaos is invading
>All major factions are too busy killing one another to care
>Sap-sucking knife-ears are occupying 2 of my armies
>I only hold like 6 provinces
>First chaos horde must be defeated by Kislav, 4 minor nations, and 2 Bret armies w/ lvl 8 generals

Maybe that aggressive AI mod didn't work fully as intended.

>t. peasants
>t. peasants with shields
>t. knights
>t. knights with shiny weapon
Brets unit roster/10

So what do you want in terms of absolute pie in the sky stuff?

Kislev pumped up to a full playable faction, Tilea and border princes given enough flavor that they arent exactly the same as empire provinces

Maaaaaybe stuff from Nippon/Ind/Cathay? Maybe mercenary heroes you can recruit or something?

Each LL has a unique starting location and unique units/flavor events

I would give ze lady something to rejoice about, if you know what I mean honhonhon.

Ogre kingdoms will at least give pieces with which to use to make foreign mercenary mod units (i hope)

new content for Warhams when? I just want to throw my shekels at CA

As far as high pie in the sky stuff? Alternate end game scenarios.

Rather than just the Chaos invasion, Nagash wakes up, gotta deal with him. Or if you're not playing as Skaven, the council of 13 get their shit together and swarm the overworld with a host of Verminlords, etc. Make it so every game feels a bit different.

I mostly want a fulfilling and exciting Lizardmen campaign. Maybe some more Empire politicking and some content for the other human factions (Tilea, Kislev, etc.)

Playable Middenland/Toddbringer with Ulric themed units & heroes

This.

I want a randomizer grand campaign mode. Randomly generated world map, not just units placed in different places on the existing one. That and more legendary lords with more unique skill trees please.

end gobbos

I just hope the expansion won't isolate factions away from each other
I dunno too much about their natural locations and how many minor factions actually surround them but I just want to be able to fight humans/greenskins as lizardmen without having to travel a giant map and vice versa. Its a shame to have such a large map and have most of it be irrelevant to your campaign/objectives

Here's how I will plan out my massive Von Carstein campaign. We will rule over the entire Empire, Bretonnia, and the merchant kingdoms in an era of undeath not yet seen!

Who's the red one? Did I miss something about this update?

You forgot peasants with bows, easy mistake to make

Firstly, expand all of the fluff factions. Fully fleshed out Tilea, Estalia, Border Princes, Araby, Kislev.

Secondly, give all factions of the Empire unique generals like Boris.

Thirdly, give all the main factions a sub story that is hinted at throughout the campaign. An example would be Bretonnia having Mallobaude. Basically how Attila was handled. Give mention of him throughout your campaign until he pops up with some high level doom stacks to face. That will be the faction end game.

Then after that is complete comes the End Times. The real fucking end times, not this bullshit couple of bitch stacks. Chaos shows up and all remaining factions briefly form alliances (except for chaos factions like Beastmen, Skaven, etc.) to fight back Chaos. Give it a special quest battle too.

Fourthly, add a real mercenary system. Dogs of War and all that. Include some exotic units from Cathay and Nippon.

And finally, create a fully functioning underway map.

I want Kislev and the Border Princes to be fully unique and fleshed out, with their own unique rosters, buildings, VAs, and mechanics.

Basically given the Bretonnia treatment.

And Kislev being immune to snow attrition from the start and able to make themselves immune to Chaos attrition

And the Border Princes roster basically being a mix of all the other human nations with original units and some crazy mixes and RoR

Tabletop Lords mod

Can someone tell me how the fuck starting as Bordeleax is supposed to work? three games in a row now I get wiped out by the red duke around turn 40 who, despite having only one fucking stettlement, has the biggest army in the world by then, and since I can't expand in any direction and my bretonnian fellows won't come to my aid no matter what I'm done for

How do you win as hordes on very hard?

All the enemy factions move their armies in like triple deathstacks, but hordes suffer attrition if you put two of your hordes next to eachother.

Ind, Nippon and Cathay don't have stuff. They have no army lists.

My "absolute pie in the sky" would be the game being 100% released and completed right now instead of piecemeal over the next 3-6 years.

Also by the way the sequel will probably be announced in May with a release date of June 2018. Enjoy, faggots.

You can kill Mousillion turn 2, he only has zombies anyway not counting garrison

More like announced at E3 2017, with a release date of Spring 2018.

In order to fuck with the new world you'll need to sail there. So yeah, they'll be isolated. I mean fuck even now marching from Bretonnia to the southern Badlands is a huge journey- imagine what a pain it will be to march from Bretonnia to Lybaras on the other side of the southern world's edge mountains down in Nehekhara? Or way across the dark lands to reach the mountains of mourn.

But if CA is smart they'll take advantage of the existence of the vampire coast, norse and old world/imperial colonies in the new world to put some LLs from those races as playable factions if you own both games.

>releases in June 2017
screencap this for when you get BTFO

If they announce that it's being released in April 2018 it will probably get delayed again. CA is not competent.

Get lightening strike

Also only Chaos hordes suffer attrition from proximity because CA is retarded.

um

>Fantasy is far superior as a setting to 40k
>Fantasy was killed off while 40k is thriving

Really makes you think huh

Reread the post you illiterate monkey

>lightning strike
Fucking casual

Go back to /v/ with your stale memes

>I mostly want a fulfilling and exciting Lizardmen campaign

Literally how? They have no infighting or politics, and both Slanns and Saurus are no fun allowed silent types, leaving all army personality in charge of skinks.

>no trebuchets
somehow I doubt that

>Build Wine immediately
>Get trade with everyone
>Start rolling in dosh, proceed to level Alberic as a utility character for all that even more dosh
>Use the first 20 turns to farm Orcs
>Farm any vampires who leave their shitpile home
>confederate with everyone but the brets to vamps north since they keep them in check
>once you are overwhelmingly large go steamroll them
Seriously, whats the rush? There isnt one. The vampires cant get out of their settlement without getting murdered by either you or another bret faction, the only reason you cant really steamroll them early is because their garrison is pretty tough for an early game bret army.

>My Bretonnian armies are too squishy to fight against Chaos

What's the best infantry and cav to out meme Chaos?

Its not like Mousillion is walled. Just focus fire The Red Dook and when he goes down so does his army.

>No infighting

That could easily be explained. In the lore it's shown that the Slann have no real idea what the fuck they're supposed to do, changing ideas constantly on what the great plan really is.

The TWW guys could just say various Slann/lizardmen groups split off based on their own ideas for what the great plan is.

Chaos are a real problem for Brets, thankfully the AI is broken again and thinks 15 chariots is a good build

Otherwise you need to take a metric fuckton of armor piecing stuff and stay the fuck away from all their halberds. Use bow cav or something to wear them down.

Ulric>Morr>Taal>>>>Verena>>>Shallya>>>>Manann>>>>Ranald>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shitmar

You could rework it as part of their unique mechanic
Turn it into dissent, and the higher it goes the worse the settlement does. Less income, longer recruitments, etc

Triple the amount of their armies with peasants and use those sweet armor piercing trebuchets

Bretonnians are penalized for infighting. So you can create penalties for infighting and defying the great plan.

Also Lizardmen should have to wipe out all chaos like beastmemes, woc and skaven as well as undesirable races like vampires and greenskins. You get to be Hitler for justice.

ROLLAN!

But the only reason sigmar is a god is because ulric vouched for him

Also

>forgetting myrmidia and ursun

>You get to be Hitler for justice.
so just hitler?

Between Skaven, Dark Elves, Norscan settlements, and vampires, Lizards should ave a decent chuck of shit to fight and shit assualting them at all times.

>Taal
The literally fucking who of Empire deities. Wolf-Priests of Ulric are pretty alright heroes and Sigmar has the SoS warband diedicated to him in Mordheim. Middenland and Ostland are also the best provinces and they worship Ulric

>Morr second
I'm ok with that, Morr is based

>Foreign filth deities
>Relevant.

Warhammer needs a new mechanic in the next expansion: Burning down forests in a live battle.

Fire Arrows and certain siege weaponry should be able to light up a forest if they are firing in that direction. Any units inside the forest would start taking periodic fire damage, and it would become impossible to enter the burning forest from that point on.

>It Ain't Me starts playing

If you mean like Attila then yeah they should just outright take the burning mechanism and put it in Warhammer

>What's the best infantry
No infantry.

But Myrmidia is worships by the KotBS?

RIP the boat...

Yeah because a dumb statue fell on some towelheads. A foreign deity is still foreign even if worshipped by locals, or are you saying because heretics born in the Empire worship the chaos gods then the ruinous powers are part of the Imperial pantheon?

I'm telling the witch hunters on you.

I think they did it pretty well in Geheimnisnacht

What are the best mods to actually make combat good?

>Lizardmen will not have a single meme quote

Sad!

>Myrmidia>>>All

SOL INVICTA

What is the age order of human civiliations in the setting?

Nehekarra->Cathay->Not-Rome that predated Tilea->Strigoy->The Empire->Araby->Bretonnia->Kislev?

Nehekarra dominated and subjugated ancient araby I remember reading in the nagash books.

>launch twwh after long break
>lol, bretcucks
>whiteknight losers
>launch burdigala for shits and giggles
>hear le fay's voice
>2 turns in i've sworn to protect her with my life

what the fuck is happening to me

You found a waifu.

You realize Morr is also a foreign god right? And Verena and Shallya.

>using radious
>skeleton archers

They are common gods of Empire.

>using radious
STOP

Who should I play next if Im a big shitter who only ever turtles with guns/arty as Dwarves? I really need to get gud but I need a race to kiss me a little beforehand, ya know?

0 - Louen Leoncuck
1-3 - Based Patriarch
4-6 - WARLORD OF DA EIGHT PEAKS
7-9 - The FIRST and TRUE von Carstein

Oh for fucking fucks sake...

Well then, ZE LADY WILLS IT!

Rejoice!

Probably Empire, they're good at everything, you can bombard enemies with artillery, good enough infantry, strong knights and every kind of magic.

FAITH. STEEL. GUNPOWDER.

>Quad 0's

R E J O I C E

E

J

O

I

C

E

so far and yet you did it

what's better to fix this shit game? Vanilla is awful

LET ME TELL YOU

SUMMON

For the Lady!

>what's better to fix this shit game?
Anything but Radious, his mods are beyond shit.
Use Steel Faith Overhaul

THE COUNCIL

>its another shitter thinking he is hot shit by killing 3k zombies

Not on desktop; is Steel faith updated for Ze Lady patch?

GOBBLA

I use the Steel Faith Overhaul. It's pretty good.

I feel kinda bad for Chaos

Then post your glorious devotion, hotshot!
I have a question tho. Since SFO bumps the the garrison army in your towns, is it harder for the AI to snatch them?

Oh damn, no!
Will still take a few days afaik

I, too, wish to know this

Or any overhaul that's good, I don't like vanilla

definitely reworking underway

Remove this goofy no clipping shit, full underground map HoMM style. Make Karaks extremely limited on the surface a la wood elf outpost with some kind of mountain road battle map for sieges and the actual city is in the underground map with all the building slots. Underway can only be entered from these Outpost karaks and a few specific surface entrances sparsed out here and there in the world, you'll be able to set ambushes outside waiting for some tunnel dwelling fuck rather than the current pray for a no clip intercept shit we have now. Will make the subterranean buff skills a lot more viable as well.

Alongside these revamps, some actual underway battle maps that arent just big empty straight hallway. Give me some maze like maps with lots of impassable terrain and cut off line of sight where you have to look for the foe. Can mess around with extra traits like miners and night goblins having better underground LoS, vanguard units would be super important to scout out the tunnels quickly etc. God fucking damn can you imagine that?. Fuck. FUCK

Also naval combat pls, with sea monsters and shit

iirc steel faith boosts the wall upgrade for settlements, doing so makes it harder for ai to fuck with

Why does Skarsnik love Gobbla so much?

How do I into Bretonnian campaign?

I can't use hammer and anvil tactics since peasants break fast as fuck.