Need help getting off a rounded bolt

So I've got this rounded bolt I can not for the life of me get off. Its the top one holding my thermostat housing to where the thermostat sits. The guy who did this previously fucked up and made it impossible to get off. With very little room to get at it with anything, I've attempted

>Extractor socket

>visegrips

>Ratchets from every angle

>PB penetrating oil

The problem is its so rounded my extractor bit can't even snag it. I was wondering if anyone has any methods that would work? Any idea on how to fill the spaces between the socket and the bolt it's self? I'm mad desperate to get it off. I've tried practically everything short of taking off my radiator.

Jb weld and a spider vice. Should come right out

I don't have a spider vise but I may try JB welding it to a socket

Take off your rad, you lazy cunt. or cut a slot with zip disc and flathead screwdriver

Also try hammering a smaller standard socket on and giving it a slow twist

I would expect I don't have a shop to do it in

I've tried both of those, can't fit a dremel into the space and there's no swing room for the hammer

Also try hitting it with some heat from small propane torch, previous retard probably put on loc-tite, I mean... He was retarded enough to buy a 4.7 ysee

Etch a slit for a screwdriver with a hacksaw blade or something

Stop being a cheap cunt, and break the water neck off, its plastic you pussy.

Then you won't have it in your way. They're not expensive. Jesus Christ you dingus.

If you don't wanna pull your rad, there is no helping you son. I'd pull the rad and drill the bolt out. Up to you my boy

Take a smaller bolt extractor and hammer it on with a mallet

You don't need a shop to pull the radiator, m'boy. It'll only take an extra hour to remove and it will make life easy

Where you located op, I'll come help you out if nearby, I'll even bring some beers

Also vice grips, gripped so hard it hurts your hands(yes use both) to close them

(And then I'll buttfuck you)

If his dick is feminine enough

Good old fashioned cornholing

Yeah that's the plan, I'm currently without wheels and the shop that sells the part is closed for the day, I'll leave it on for tonight, buy the part, get home and smash it I think

Calgary AB

My only fear with that is if the previous owner did work on the rad, what if I run into a another problematic bolt and fuck my self over even more.

I'm probably going this route

Then you also fix that, that's how a lot of car repairs go. You start one thing and end up fixing g 8 others. Also see you in 2 days

What a quitter

I'll fix it once the vehicle runs again, might as well get it running so I can get my parts then I'll swing by work and do anything I need to there.

That's a long drive for a slice of boy ass

Spray it with WD-40, then tap the bolt with a hammer. Get your vice grips, clamp on to the head and crank over and pray

I hit it with some PB every hour and just keep trying.

Put it back, start the truck up and warm it up for a minute. then take it apart quick and put an ice cube on the bolt and tap and spray it