/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread (paste previous thread link here) being a /u/fag edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 02/21/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita on September 26 (N. America), September 29 (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Nigga nigga nigga coon coon spic

BEST BOY

Reminder that he'll never, ever love you or be cured of his tulpa, and he died happily after killing two innocent, sweet girls for a dead sister that probably never existed in the first place.

>died happily
>cucked in the afterlife so bad he no longer existed

>90cm

Rest in your onee-san's embrace, madman.

Glorious.

>Not for lewd

Dark shit.

That tulpa art always warms my heart from how gorgeous it is and how one of our own drawfriends made that. It's beautiful.

I want to fuck the magic loli

I never understood the meaning of those portraits.

So...what is this picture trying to say?
Also wasnt it theorized that Amami's room reflects the murders of V2?

The room looks like a puzzle room.
Like an escape the room type of thing.
What if he actually was the ultimate room escaper?

this is nice thread

amami's original talent was either shsl luckster due to luck games on floor, shsl adventurer if he was telling the truth(which i doubt he was) or shsl tuxedo mask

probably symbolizes the people who died in his first killing game. the round table with the 16 seats symbolize class trial so room is basically going with his shsl survivor theme with some hints to his original talent in the mix.

I want to fuck Saihara.

I want to gently kiss him until he can push past the shyness and nervousness while intertwining my fingers with his. I want to let him take his time taking my shirt off, allowing him to touch my breasts as much or as little as he's comfortable with. I want to do the same to him, undressing him as he feels alright with, until he's down to his underwear. I want to slowly suck his cock until he's at full arousal, and then I want to deepthroat it. I want to sit my hips down on his dick, riding and grinding against him as he stifles back cute moans. I want to turn him on so much that he flips me over and does me from the back, letting himself lose enough control to thrust into me without restraint. I want him to let a pleasurable groan out when he comes inside me, before he falls onto the bed with me, panting. I want him to smile at me, thanking me for letting him do this and saying how good it felt. I want to delicately shove a knife in between the muscles of his ribcage, slashing it from right to left and tearing open the organ tissue of his lungs. I want him to rattle out a surprised gasp that peters away through the holes in his lungs as his strength fades too quickly for him to run away. I want the light to fade from his eyes and for him to fall into unconsciousness before his final death rattle takes him from this earth as the blood flowing from him intertwines with the sweat on the sheets from our lovemaking. I want to wrap my arms around him and hug him tightly, telling him how much I enjoyed being with him and how precious he is to me.

I love Saihara so much. I want to fuck him.

The video was recorded in this room, on that chair.

Also, whats the point of all the swords or plastic swords? I get that the 16 chairs represent the original KG he was from and the cards on the floor could represent he was another SHSL Luckster but I really want to know what the roses and swords represent..

>amami gets triggered to the point of making this face when hoshi talks about committing suicide
>the most prominent object in the foreground is a mannequin shooting itself in the head
>amami saw one of his classmates kill themself in front of him

Dumb pancake poster.

I think that's the case. Bloody portraits on the wall of people could reference the people who died in V2. There's also Russian Roulette on the ground so could maybe hint at there being something like that in the previous game or Amami could have been SHSL Luck.

>inb4 his game was literally ZE with VLR.

>Saw one of his classmates kill themself
"Hey, guys. This is gonna be an easy trial!"

Nice catch though, totally would of forgot about this.

Man, we can only guess at the kind of things Amami saw to the point not even a mind wipe could get rid of his feelings about it.

Same. I'm so happy that they're also a tulpabro

And Russian Roulette stuff is on the ground too. Along with some bloody tuxedo mask looking replicas so... yeah seems like a room Celeste or Komaeda would have. Starting to think he really was just the SHSL Luckster in his last game.

The swords could symbolize killing since he was SHSL Survivor for dealing with a killing game.

Well, shit.

Posting best girl!

While I do feel the swords could represent killing, they look a bit more sinister to me. There are a LOT of swords in his room. 6 to be exact and most of them look different. Is it possible Amami killed someone and got away with it but was still dragged into the next DGR?

>the most prominent object in the foreground is a mannequin shooting itself in the head

That could be a nod to Russian Roulette though. But it's possible that his classmate in V2 could have done this to themselves for some prize by Monokuma like a nod back to 2-4 but someone tampered with the gun to set him off to die. Then Amami tries it out and succeeded but had to fund out why that classmate committed suicide like everyone assumed only to find out through investigation that he was actually murdered.

Reposting this gem. Anyone have the botched lobotomy tulpaman pasta?

God she's so fucking cute. Why can't I meet her.

Can someone post the CG of Kaito slapping Saihara after Kaede's execution?

It's possible I suppose? We don't know precisely what happened in V2. I mean it could mean he did somehow kill someone and managed to get away with it through some unique rule Monokuma set up like he did in this game's first chapter with the no class trial thing. Or it could just symbolize his classmates killing each other all around him.

well i guess today's as good as any day to kill myself

Well shit that would explain a lot.... though there would be no class trial I guess? Maybe the person who could have committed suicide was someone Amami got close to.

>"ARE YOU FUCKING CUNTS STARTING THIS AGAIN"
>"IT'S A FUCKING 53RD TIME JESUSSU FUCK, I'LL HANG YOU MYSELF IF YOU'LL TRY SUICIDE BITCH"
>"SIT IN YOUR FUCKING ROOMS AND DON'T MOVE, YOU IDIOTS, WAIT UNTIL I'LL CATCH THAT BITCH MASTERMIND"
>"WHAT YOU YOU MEAN CHOTTO EEH KAEDE YOU CUNT, JUST TRY TO PULL SOMETHING STUPID AND I SWEAR YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE A FUCKING CAGE"
>"GODDAMN RETARDS FOR FUCK'SSU SAKE"

WELP WE WONT KNOW UNTIL V2 MATERIAL COMES OUT

>the reason there's no other survivors mentioned from V2 is because they both killed themselves right after the mastermind was defeated
>this is why there wasn't supposed to be another official game
>amami is the SHSL survivor because he is truly the only survivor from the last killing game

>Implying Team DGR wouldnt make another season for an easy cash grab

>There are 12 portraits on the wall
So were there 4 survivors for V2?

>ze
He did mention prisoners dilemma

that would actually be a pretty interesting case.

yeah we don't exactly know the motives monokuma used in v2.

calm down amami.

Whoa dood, chill

Well we're off to a great start. Now let's bring back the hormone fetishposting

Could the swords indicate a SHSL Swordsman in V2?

TIME TO RUIN IT

i wonder how ouma would react to being groped. i wonder what he would do if someone took the straps on his legs and forcibly held him in place so he couldn't run away. i wonder if he would have the physical strength to pry hands away from pushing down his pants and stroking his cock roughly. i wonder if he could USO DA YO his expression and outward feelings away and hide his pleasure as he comes in his pants, and if he would feel so violated underneath it all. i wonder if he would think about it daily afterward, cursing himself for being so weak, but not letting himself show his displeasure in any way on the outside. i wonder if it would also turn him on, using it as a fantasy to masturbate to.

it really makes you wonder.

That would be pretty depressing though V2 survivors commuting suicide later wouldn't stop TDR from making another season unless something else got them to cancel it.

Though Amami being the sole survivor post game would be sad. Only sadder later since he dies first next game effectively cleaning out the entire V2 cast. It's kinda like the student council killing game setup going into DR0.

Amami vs SHSL Swordsman

When are we getting this Kodaka?

that guys haircut though

>12

I counted about 20 portraits there unless I'm blind.

Tuxedo Mask also uses swords doesn't he?

DELETE THIS

Oh my bad I only looked at the left side, could V2 possible have had a larger cast?

goddamn don't get my hopes up like that user.

>shsl hitler confirmed for v2

ouma's origins will be explored.

If DGR really has been going on for so long, I wouldnt be surprised if one twist to entice was having more characters in a killing game.

Sorry.

Is DR popular worldwide?

I just think it's there to show that people died in his killing game since it's a killing game.

Then again nobody ever said the 15-16 student count had to be consistent for 52 seasons straight....

I think the portraits may have indicated that someone hated art or something

I want to be there at that vulnerable stage after his sister dies, when he starts growing out his hair and taking hormones to make himself more feminine. I want to help him go through his menstrual cycles and feel his chest everyday so I can measure when the breasts start budding. Soon he will start lactating. I want to watch his hips slowly start to form and his legs become more slender

There's nothing more patrician than having Korekiyo wake you up in the middle of the night, his body shaking in pain, and telling you about the weird cramps that are preventing him from sleeping. I'd inform that cute little brother all about periods, clean up his bloody underwear, and give him a hot water bottle to fight the pain. Soon he would realise its just another beautiful aspect of humanity

As he takes enough hormones, he acquires the ability to get pregnant. He doesn't notice at first, until after a brief passionate encounter (obviously non-romantic) while doing fieldwork he starts feeling nauseous. He soon discovers he is pregnant, and the only way he can deliver the baby is to cut open his stomach, hence the scar.

>Tuxedo Mask also uses swords doesn't he?

Not him but he does when he's not in disguise or whatever.

This is gonna sound gay as shit but after looking it up since most of the swords are somewhere near these roses that make up Amami's room.

The symbolism for Swords and Roses can usually refer to: A series of roses encircling a sword can demonstrate the power of love and its ability to quell conflict, while a sword piercing a rose can indicate heartache and loss.

So yeah, more Rantarou caring about people symbolism

One day, the menstrual cramps get so bad that Korekiyo comes to my room again, tears streaming down his face. I pull him into my bed and embrace him, my hand trailing down his lithe, feminine body. Soon the tears start to subside, and we both drift off into peaceful sleep.

It's possible. It was never said the previous 52 seasons all kept the 16 student count. Maybe his was one of those seasons that had a larger cast for whatever theme V2 was on.

>20+ SHSL students murdering each other
>possibly more class trials
>blood and gore everywhere
>someone probably just flat out killed themselves

Being Amami is suffering....

Amami? More like a mommy.

>Kaede: I just want you to know how– I just want you to know how sorry we are that-that things got so fucked up with us and-and the killing game. I-I-It...we-we got into this thing with the best intentions. Really. I never...
>Amami: [shoots monokuma]
>Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue. You were sayin' something about "best intentions"? What's the matter? Oh, y-you were finished? Oh, well, allow me to retort. Why did you go to the library?
>Eeeh?
>Where did you hide your steel ball? Why did you go to the library?
>E-eeeh?
>(flips table) Where have you been before SHSL Hunt got you!?
>Eeeh?
>"Eeeh" ain’t no country I’ve ever heard of! They speak Japanese in "Eeeh"?!
>Eeeh?
>JAPANESE motherfucker do you speak it!?
>Naifu...
>Then you know what I am saying?
>Etto..!
>Why did you go to the FUCKING library?
>Chotto nani... eeh—?
>(points GUN) Say "EEEH" again. SAY "EEEH" again! And I dare you, I double-dare you, motherfucker! Say "EEH" one more goddamn time!

That's pretty incredible, and Amami's name itself means 'Love me'.

I really dig how much symbolism goes into such things, almost like Kodaka's going to be less of a hack in terms of world-building this time.

Bur how do you explain the 16 seats in the round table?

Goddamn they really will make him the male Chiaki.

V2 when Kodaka?

AYAMATTE AYAMATTE AYAMATTE

>Bur how do you explain the 16 seats in the round table

Simple. His next game aka V3 has 16 students so 16 seats. His title for this game is SHSL Survivor.

That is completely disturbing but also possible.
And hot in a twisted way.

I don't think those are the trial podiums, because in the trials people stand not sit down. I think it's probably one of Monokuma's motives in probably chapter 2 or 3 when some people already died.

Remember the good old days when we thought the V3 cast was going to be all criminals?

Actually, come to think of it why would Amami want to rescue the cast and end this game if he and all of them are super fans of Dangan Ronpa and signed up willingly?

That would be more SHSL titles to come up with. Expect some dumb titles to be used if that's the case.

>Goddamn they really will make him the male Chiaki.

Embrace it.

They're not going to put literal podiums in his room. Just the fact they have 16 seats all circling a big round table just screams class trial to me.

From a Kodaka interview:
– Are the culprits and the victims decided from the stage you make them?

K: When the characters are considerably completed, I move onto the plot stage. The character designs are completed around that time as well, so we edit a little depending on their roles as culprits or victims.

Are you seriously telling me nobody thought Chpt3 was a bad idea

Amami is a hosuto.

>Maki
>Serial killer
Pretty close actually

Who knows? Maybe that's why we would need to wait and see if this will ever get explained. Mindhaccs could have played a part in it but then the fiction became reality for them.

But I hated Chiaki...

I wonder who's design got edited if some late-stage victim/survivor switches were made like Hiyoko/Kuzuryuu in SDR2.

Why does kodaka keep making chapter 3 the double kill and chapter 4 where the bara guy dies?

Never.

I'm honestly going to fucking kill Kodaka:
>– Is there anything you want to tell the players >through New Danganronpa V3?
>K: Actually, there’s nothing I want to tell nor >there’s some sort of moral nor I want the >players to learn something. I just made it as an >entertainment, a fiction.
>A fiction
> A F I C T I O N

Technically speaking if they're actual SHSLs they're already viewed as criminals for having talent. With the addition of Shirogane being proud of being a copycat criminal here's our current tally:

Ouma, Shirogane, Kiibo (Injured someone), Miu (Probably nicks drugs), Korekiyo (Serial killer), Maki (Assassin), Hoshi (Killed mafia), Angie (Uses illegal stuff in her art, might be a cult leader).

So really, I wouldn't quite just write it off yet.

Well, as I said a lot of times before people are probably jumping into conclusions calling TDR gods when the only evidence of stuff they can actually do is things like Remembering Lights and mind wipes, and that combined with knowing the personalities of everyone makes it easy to manipulate them without things like brainwashing.

The first time it was original, the second time it was a callback to the first game and the third time it was Tsumugi/TDR deliberately trying to copy the dangan ronpa formula.

or hack writing.

I mean in terms of their SHSL being the crime they committed.

I love how we all express our hate for Danganronpa but deep down we always want more... I wouldn't mind 53 seasons desu

They're normies user.

Fuck Kodaka, I just want to see V2 as the part of V3's story.

So eventually.

I'd actually be happier if Kodaka didn't touch V2 desu. Let someone competent like Kitayama handle it once he's done with DRK.

That'd be boring and absurd, seeing that the government isn't going to give benefits to an entire group of criminals. I find it funnier to speculate anyway how someone like Kaede can be a criminal than everyone's talents making it obvious what crime they actually did.

Danganronpa Kirigiri is shit

SHSL Criminals would have just been a rehash of SHSL Despair especially with how Kodaka writes.

>having such shit taste

I wonder who's behind this post...