>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Knocked down a ledge:

Why is Kensei so fun bros? Definitely the best vanguard.

Yeah that's pretty much how it happened when I started countering his headbutts.

Seriously, people bitch about Warden and PK and Orochi, but not one of them have been as utterly frustrating as that asshole.

Currently revenge gear builds revenge retarded fast, makes you nigh unkillable and gives absolutely ridiculous damage.

Like you can literally build revenge off two parries if you're geared for it and if you're playing Shugoki you can one shot people, most others need to do 2 at least.

That's not even taking into account stuff like feats that make you unthrowable and how busted the bleed feats are in revenge.

you know

instead of outright telling when to parry

why not just have the UI never turn red at all

>warden vs warden duel
>he vortexs me and knocks me off a ledge round 1
>round 2 he's only vortexing so I'm getting used to his playstyle but still lose
>perfect him round 3
>gets mad and tries doing the running attack
>parry and knock him off
>rq as he's falling

Roach edition

Do you really think that's what makes parries easy and not the fuckhuge window that can be OSed into a feint

Now I really want some sushi. Thanks, faggot.

Does anyone else find it funny that even bot roaches run away after taking damage?

the worst offense, the WORST fucking offense is it PUNISHES YOU for attacking, you literally can't do anything, either you sit there let them attack you day in and day out or you so much as land ONE attack on them which they will ALLOW because REVENGE=INJURY GEAR SO FUCKING PRO.

it PUNISHES you for doing GOOD.

So the complaints are people building it too fast in a 2v1 situation?

So what's this about controllers having a lot more input lag then m + kb on PC? If that's the case why would you use a controller over the keyboard, assume the difference is pretty negligible?

Programmed to scatter

with gear it builds fast in 1v1 too

It builds too fast in 1v1 situations. You can out play a roach six ways to Sunday but he will get revenge in two hits and then almost one-shot you.

The main complaint I'd say is the fucking damage
It's absolutely absurd. The speed it builds at is just icing on the shit cake.

>play Dominion
>enemy's breaking
>one single roach left
>he's playing hide and seek
>finally find him
>he just runs away from us until the time's out
They're quite literally roaches. For what fucking purpose? Just let the round end be over it.

Pk can come too

Post roach removal webms.

>yfw revenge'd orochi lightning fast double overhead light or lightning fast zone

id say the main complaint is the speed in which it builds

if someone gets revenge you could just turtle until it runs out then go back to playing normally, the problem is that as soon as their revenge is done its up again in 3 seconds

He's right you know

why do we even hate them? roaches arent even that good these days

Some unassailable truths:

Conqueror is not nearly as strong in 1v1 as people are making him out to be. Any potential nerf because of a couple degenerates using him in week 1 tournaments will completely ruin him if he is not compensated somehow.

Everyone knows this.

Warlord and PK are the only ones who must be nerfed. Shugoki must be nerfed in group fights.

are the servers ded again?

>start playing for honor
>join knights what am i a weeb?
>start doing duels/2v2
>enjoying the shit out of warden, but can't counter guard break to save my life
>getting absolutely fucked everytime i get grabbed, having to spam lights just to not die from opponents who realize this
>try my best to stay the fuck away from the environment as well, think it's honorable to avoid all enviro kills

THEN

>master the CGB timing
>anyone who can't counter my guard breaks are getting absolutely destroyed
>people who try to throw me off a ledge end up getting CGB'd to their own deaths half of the time on bridge fights
>suddenly realize dying to the environment is literally just my own bad positioning/mistake with timing. skill is actually involved here.
>really don't feel 'dishonored' for falling off a ledge anymore, even if it's a warlord trying to cheese you constantly. (side dodge -> grab -> see ya nerd)

The only times I don't go for an easy kill when I land a successful GB on someone is if they're playing a Knight character. except PK All pagans and weebs go straight to the trash can.

>Shugoki must be nerfed in group fights.
why? half the time shugoki fucks up their own teammates with his swings and teammates are in the way of the command grab and it misses

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

>can't come up with a counter-argument, better make a maymay picture

Is there a way to cover the skin on conq with armor ?

there were like 4 people with counter arguments that he couldnt refute

Because, like roaches, they're everywhere. It seems that they make up over 90% of the playerbase sometimes.

Peacekeeper doesn't really need to be nerfed, what needs to happen is everyone being able to change guards at the same speed (even if you still can't attack after changing guards very fast), right now she's just the gatekeeper that keeps any of the slow characters from ever seeing much play.

it's the other half of the time when this doesn't happen

you shouldn't be able to be wailed on by his whole team when he grabs you from offscreen if you've made the cardinal mistake of not giving him your undivided attention

actually post something impressive
like beating a warlord or pk or some shit

post them then.

How does Shugoki hold up in 1v1/2v2s?
He seems pretty fun, not sure if I should main him or stick with the Kensai
Is he considered a fair class? I don't want to be hated like all the PKs

>edgy emote pre duel with darkness effect
are orochi players the reapers of for honor?

>try 4honor cus im told its liek souls
>open game
>nothing like souls
>play for an hour
>bored already
>definitely nothing like souls

This meme has to stop, i wasted good money on Nioh and time on 4honor and neither of them are souls like, what the fuck.

hes great in both

you'll get some hate from shitters who don't understand his mechanics but not nearly as much as you would for playing PK

Reaper is funny though.
Roaches are just sad.

This is such bullshit. I just know if I'm on my last two bars I will bleed out and die. I just lose all will to fight because cunt pisskeeper knows it aswell and keeps distance till my time has come.

Bleed shouldn't be able to kill in vidya, atleast have the opponent a last fighting chance. The bleed feature as it is now will only be abused by bleed pokers.

most of his purple shoulders/arms have chainmail covering the skin. i think only two do not.

here i got a souls like for u senpai

thank me later

Bleed killing is fine.
Chip damage killing isnt however

chip damage should be a thing and kill, especially considering that your health regens to 1 bar automatically

>bleed is bullshit
>bleed can only do enough damage to kill from a guard break which means you would have died anyways from 1 heavy

pick one

I followed you until
>>suddenly realize dying to the environment is literally just my own bad positioning/mistake with timing. skill is actually involved here.
This is true on most classes but vikings and laws. I know raider and lawbringer need that to win, but warlords and now valks sure do not.

>everyone being able to change guards at the same speed
Why the hell this isn't a thing from the start, and why some classes are crippled with slow stance changing speed is beyond my understanding. What's the point in making some heroes literally unable to keep up with enemy attacks, when they all do about as much damage and have about as much health. Stance change speed is a clear and overwhelming advantage in this game compared to everything else.

Post your mains

Haha, fuck off. Six frame light attacks. Fuck. Off.

A heavy you can at least parry.

Chip damage IS a thing. There is no reason it should kill. Its meant to punish block and cause pressure, not kill people.

chip damage is not a thing unless you have a feat that only a few characters have, and feats aren't in 1s or 2s

Ive played em, Waiting for TRC is killing me, nothing fills the darksign in my heart.

I swear the warden's zone attack is harder to block than peacekeeper spam. Wardens are insane.

EXTREMELY matchup dependant for 1v1 after a certain point.

After playing Nobushi almost exclusively, playing characters who can actually change their guard direction quickly is like taking off my weighted training gi. It's ridiculous.

Can't wait for the bug fix with area attack direction indicators too.

>what is roach zone
Both roach' and pc' zones are faster

Chip damage is only not a thing on lights. Heavies all do chip damage and that's without any feat or gear.

It doesn't really do enough damage to warrant all the complaints it gets. It's just a quick little move to break up stalemate and stop people turtling.

Please, play the game some more before talking about things you don't understand.

Just assume they're always gonna throw it out, and it becomes a lot easier to deal with.

>After playing Nobushi almost exclusively, playing characters who can actually change their guard direction quickly is like taking off my weighted training gi. It's ridiculous.
i started playing conq occasionally the other day after maining shugoki and the difference is utterly insane, i didnt think it was that bad

Fresh out of Roach removal, here, have a kensai ragequit

It's not but I feel what you mean. For me it's easier to parry roach zone than his top light.

Keep your block rested on your left side, reaction block everything else. If you block the zone GB for free damage.
Every tool warden has is complained about because it's a meme to hate warden.

What kind of retard would tell you this is anything like souls

I mean nioh isnt but I can see why people would make the mistake if they hadn't played it.

hmm

There is literally Gear that gives bonus Block damage and gear that increases block damage defense.
Are you Lucifer?

But their top light is their fastest attack and can start the vortex. If you're just guarding against the zone, but not top, you risk losing more health. It's a lose-lose situation.

broken, janky third person melee pvp is probably it

and armor

Warden Zone is punished with a GB if you sniff it out too. So it actually has risk, something Pk wouldn't know.

The difference is when you block a Warden zone attack, he loses over 50% of his stam and is vulnerable to a free Guardbreak counter.

Peacekeeper on the other hand just rolls to a side or keeps mashing light attack at you.

Anyone else getting an error trying to launch the game? Wont connect to the servers so I cant play.

>EXTREMELY matchup dependant for 1v1 after a certain point.
could you explain what you mean by this?

if only heavies do chip then its not a problem, just parry

>see top light coming
>change block
>go back to resting block on your left side
It's not a hard concept.

Wait a fucking moment.

You can zone after a parry? Is it safe?

Alright /fhg/ what do I level next? I did Law in the first few days when matchmaking wasn't shit, then I maxed out warden and now I'm working on valk. I kinda want to do a weeb class but can't into nobushit or shugoki. I still haven't leveled an assassin yet

Not everyone plays an assassin class, like you do.

Any character that can easily break his hyperarmour has a massive advantage against him. Peacekeeper, Orochi, Warden for example, with their double hits and extremely fast attack speed mean you throw that advantage out the door.

He does perform pretty well against warlord and conqueror, the other two most popular strong characters, so that's a huge thing going for him.

Kensei is very good.

>I kinda want to do a weeb class but can't into nobushit or shugoki. I still haven't leveled an assassin yet
Sounds like Orochi to me then

That's a zone after a wallstun after a GB after a parry.
Although I don't play raider, so I wouldn't know if it's confirmed or not.

Not after a parry, though it is after a gb,

I think he was already going for his quit button because he was expecting the gb/zone follow up, and I just let it fly because I wanted to be disrespectful.

Its toss up between the two. Is kensei different enough from warden that I wont feel like I'm playing the same class but worse? And is conq any good? I might do him after weeb

I play warden.

Who's brawling right now and wants a teammate?

If lights did chip then assassins would be even more cancer than before

Kensei can't do anything against Conqs.

How many hours does it take to level up one prestige?

To what extent do you abuse Warden Vortex?

Kensei doesn't have any similar gimmick that new players think would be an unstoppable chain. Just solid all around.

maybe like 6 or so

>play as warden vs. nobushi
>tfw all of nobushi's moves are so slow you can basically parry and block all of it
>her kick is sidesteppable
>tfw i can just sit in her face holding forward while bullying/parrying her and there's absolutl-a-fucking-nothing she can do about it
>she runs out of room for backpedaling
>MEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZIRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thanks for the info user, I'll play both him and kensai until I can decide which one to get good at

I don't like the sound of PK having an advantage over him though since she's already strong and shows up in almost every duel or brawl

No. that webm doesn't have wallstun/stagger. The carry also only guarantees a light only. I know that Zone is guaranteed off of a GB, I was just surprised by that dude doing it off of a parry, which made me think that you can't parry the zone either

Ah, okay, I see.

Unless you are playing LB, Raider, Shugoki or whoever the last guy is who can't change blocks quickly enough, you should be able to react to the top light. While it's fast, it's pretty generous on the parry timing.

I'll use it near cliffs where I can usually get a guard break throw in there but otherwise I usually just go for parry, overhead and zone as my main damage dealers

You're right. It just looked like a wallstun.