sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/mcy/6051455099.html

hope this guy still has this

post nudes of your mom boy

also how do you dipshits keep fucking up the thread links

You better fuckin deliver user

>not Wincest edition
OP fucked up

>sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/mcy/6051455099.html

I've seen that one on CL for a while now. He hasn't been able to sell it for months.

this.

My dick is hard...

Nice brakes faggot.

Also look at that fucking Honda midrange
>second slowest standing quarter
>third fastest roll on

Yeah probably because he wants 8 grand for a fucking salvage title bike. No matter what make or model or year it is, it's not worth 8 thousand dollars

Suzuki V-Strom 1000
0-60 mph 3.5
Quarter mile 11.6 at 110mph
>Just barely better than a fat V-Twin

exactly that, also it looks like it's in los altos. So theres no one is going all the way out there to get it.

>tfw perfectly happy with the performance of my chunky V-Stronk

stop it guys. this is wrong.

Mine goes up to 230, says the speedo, it has been dyno'd. I reckon it is maybe 220.

I once raced a Honda CBR 600rr robot to robot, at about 80 metres.
The Fat-Twin took him out.

Leave, reddit.

Seems like user is a fag and won't delivar anyway so the point is kinda moot

Morality does not exist on the net. Information needs to be free whatever the cost and consequences.

fuck off, i wanna see some god damn milfs

What did you expect.
Now Milfanon is too scared.

BINGO

My speedometer says I'm going 145 but I was actually going this fast.

Reposting from other thread

I can't take the parking brake off. The manual says to push the button, pull out and press down, but the button won't push in. Kymco 500 Xciting Ri

Does this count?

who's got that image of that user with the DR650 parked in a "no parking" area? He's doing that stupid 'prayer' pose on the grass

I'm not going to try a V-Max run on an Anakee Wild rear and Shinko 705 front, but that's fast enough for me. I like the power delivery of the thing.

What faired bikes have easy to remove fairings? I love my half faired bikes but touring in the cold and wet is fucking shit.

Only problem is all the faired bikes I've worked on had really involved and stressful procedures for accessing regular things like valve covers and carburettor nipples.

Can you or someone post the original please bingo card please

should i get this set for $47

Does the button have any give?
Is the brake engaged now?
How did you ride it before?
Did you see him engage it?

Yamaha speedos are notoriously 10-15% off.

If you want it

so the guy isnt gonna post his mom

great

frfr whats the point of coming to /dbt/ if there's no naked moms

Yeah I heard that but it's ridiculous.

>more shit to take up room on your already cluttered and messy desk and for you to loose interest in 30 minutes after you get it

IDK. That bingo is intended to be completed by a single person tho. Despite it being 3 different bikes, it's all me.

Then fix it retard.

Most bikes are significantly off, even most cars are off.

10-15% off only manifests as a significant speed differential at high speeds, then who cares what exact speed you're going when you're hauling ass?

Ironically, I've devised an incredibly simple way to remove the fairings from my GSX-R. I don't know if it works for other bikes but essentially you just remove all the fasteners on each side (like 7 each side) and let the entire fairings drop to the ground (leaving it connected in the middle still) and you just slide it out

easy off

easy on

Brake button has no give. Brake is engaged. I've never rode a scooter before, but he showed me how to engage and release it. There was no problem before

I just want to look at it when I'm in San fran.

8k is chips bro and I can get a clear title for it if i were to purchase said bike

usually the button wont go in unless you pull it a little to relieve the pressure on the ratchet

Yes, or get the R1200GS.
I just bought white and blue fairings for this off bricklink :3

It's like an air-cooled monster, with hipster plastic and dual shocks. For twice price. Because SF and hipsters

There's a swingers club where I live called kit kat. The password to get in the door is kit kat.

Opinions on the 04-05 ZX10r? I'm looking for a cheap literbike and I found one of these in my budget. I've heard people call this bike the widowmaker--would this too bad an idea for a first literbike?

Pull the break out? I tried that, still nothing. I didn't want to pull super hard and risk breaking it.

I tried with the kickstand up, engine on, does it make a difference?

Ride it, see how it feels.

Doubtful. It is more or less the same system used in a car. It is just a bit stuck.

Try push the button while try to move the handle in both directions.

>pipe and pavement
Sounds as gay as that gentlemen ride cafe thing

Well it's annoying when it says I'm going 89 mph and I'm going 80.8

Fun

Don't know about the ZX10R specifically but pretty much any liter bike from that time is considered great value. Don't pay more than $4,000 for it.

They are the widowmaker

Really strong midrange and top end. Wheelbase is shorter than the same year ZX-6R. Really tall first gears. Known for violent headshake on the gas or over rough pavement.

Be prepared to pay significant amounts for insurance because that generation had more crashes than any other literbike. So not only are you going to pay ridiculous literbike insurance prices, you'll pay more.

They also have a nasty tendency to high side unless you have perfect throttle control.

If you do get it, I would buy a steering damper if it doesnt have one already and look into a Bazzaz TC module.

Yeah it's all nerdy. I've met old guys in mc's and I've seen professional racers on tv, but besides them every other biker I've met is a huge nerd.

How'd you pick your name out?

Then fix it retard.

Yeah that's ideal. If it's just one big piece that I can hit with the electric screwdriver then it's easy. What I'm afraid of is this shit:

kawiforums.com/2009-2012-zx-6r/145648-09-10-zx-6r-fairing-removal-tutorial.html

How. I just use my phone in the meantime.

It used to be Kitty Kat Klub when I was an edgy 13 year old, but a few years ago I got fucked up on some research chemicals and changed it to kit Kat

I got it off. It was way too tight and I had to use some force to push it up in order to get the button pressed in

>years ago
you mean maybe a year ago?

You can get it calibrated. If you get caught speeding, you can say your speedo was out of calibration, get it calibrated, and get out of a ticket. At least that's what I see happen in Virginia.

It was like 2 years ago my dude

>speedo reads 90 just to go 75
shit sux. I got a speedo realibrator thing on the way tho.
Also only getting like 40mpg indicated, which means closer to 30 in reality. Is this normal for sportbikes?

so youre what, 15-16 now?
mentally at least

bauce-racing.com/index.php?route=information/ecu

healtech-electronics.com/products/sh/

shop.12oclocklabs.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=59

Does babby want his diaper changed for him too?

is your gearing stock? thats a long ways off, usually they have to be within 10% by law

Ride it around a bit. Away from cars and such. Use a helmet. Get some gloves.

I fucking hate scooters, but like two wheeliey machines.

Alright bitches, 125 smoker or a 250 stroker.

I need a dirtbike in my life.

250 smoker or 250+ thumper

Still have my name from when I was shit posting on /pol/.

Get stuff like this;
Helmet first.
Then gloves.
Then a jacket.
Then a pair of pants.
Then some proper boots.

You'd get a ticket for speeding and faulty equipment. Besides it might work if it went the other way, but it doesn't read slow.

Agreed

Probably

I know literally nothing about my bike other then that it's really fun to ride, it is really comfy and that is supposedly reliable. That's the reason I bought it. I don't really know about it other then 30 minutes if googling and 700 miles of riding.

250 4 strokes are cool

>I know literally nothing about my bike
It's not my fault that you are a retard.

Will do! Any recommendations on gloves or helmets? Most likely I'll turn to ebay or Craigslist

One issue is the Odometer isn't working (I knew that when I purchased it) heres a video: youtu.be/FC9-XmPi-Cs

no. 16T front has been exchanged for 15T.
>tried to go back to stock gearing
>get everything loose and the old sprocket off
>try to put new one on
>will fit on the shaft but won't fit in the chain
>some previous has changed my 525 chain for a 520 chain and sprockets

Anyone got a Cowasaki Z650? Is it like a SV650?

for the love of god KK just get a shop manual for your bike. There really is nothing better than working on it on your own and fixing problems by yourself

they even retard proof the bikes with a list of symptoms and causes for issues on the bike, so even you can't fuck it up

Alright then.

2012 crf 250.

3000 buckoes. Wut do.

you will be faster on the 250 4t, whether you want it to be true or not you will just ride way faster way easier on the 4t.

no need to buy one that new
Jew him down if you want it

It's a fuel injected modern sport bike, as long as it runs I went to touch it as little as possible. I bought this bike to get on and go, not do maintenance or fiddle with mechanically. I've had enough of that for my primary bikes, but if I pick up another project down the road, we'll see.

Man, see above. I've got a doll time job that is 55-62 hours a week, plus a project truck. I want to ride, not wrench.

Only 250 in my area at the moment.

previous owner was a jew
get the OEM stuff back on and itll read a lot closer to actual

2500 target if its in decent shape

maybe show up with $2700 and see what happens

>I've got a doll time job that is 55-62 hours a week

You can still find time, I assure you. I work about the same and still got a few hours to burn every weekend when it's time to fix something. As you start to learn the ins and outs of your bike more, the faster you'll be when it comes to repairs. Soon, the slowest part of wrenching will just be waiting for parts or going to the shop to buy them

consider an enduro model rather than a MX bike if possible/available. This would be like an EXC/XC-W/WR/CRF250X/KLX.

Or a supersport.

>speedohealer
>speedoDRD
>ecu flash
>any of this has anything to do with fiddling with a bike mechanically

You really are retarded.

LOL

I don't think you understand what I'm saying. I don't want to wrench anymore, I want to ride. My time is my most valuable asset, and I want to use it on the bike, not next to it.

>jew
I don't think it's that. It would have been cheaper just to stick with stock gearing. Lower gearing and thinner chains are popular for their slightly better acceleration and shit.
Still, gearing is only off 8% and speedo is off by 18%. I've got the "healer" on the way and I'm probably going to look for a 16t 520 sprocket to fit on it as well just so it isn't so revvy when going highway speeds.

No.

There is a ttr 125 near me too.

Dont know much about them tho.

dude. The speedo healers don't require wrenching. You just plug them in and set the conversion factor.

you don't want a ttr125. That's the kind of bike you buy your 10 year old kid to learn to ride.

so the person that everyone said was stupid did something stupid.

some times the universe lets stuff perfectly fall into place.

The guy that runs SoCal Supermoto says his favorite bike to ride on the track is his sumo'd TTR125's.

My bad it was a ttr250 not a 125.

tiny, slow and fun to play on but not as an only bike
the klx/drz125 and ttr 125 have like 5hp

Due to circumstances I had to go drive some people.
This is what happens when your friends crashes his car and expects you to drive him and random people everywhere, and you do it because he keeps buying you shit. So now he has a certified insane bitch living in his barracks room.

I did actually plan on delivering.
imgur.com/a/FF6EN

But totally unrelated, I delivered, end of story, we will move on.

goddamn user
A+