Feg - /Fire Emblem General/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662

Previous:

Azura is okay

Every time I ask this question no one ever answers, so how the fuck do you get crystals from the training tower? I did the daily at 8th stratum and still only got shards. Do I need to do the 9th/10th?

cuck I guess

Femui a best

It's just as the game says, Sixth Stratum and up can give crystals. Yes, higher stratums have a better chance, but even Tenth likes to give shards still sometimes.

I know it's RNG whether you get shards or crystals, but yeah I think you need to do from Stratum 8 and up to get crystals

How do Nino/Tharja bonuses work? Do they get +1 damage per buff or is it like if I give her a +4 res, she gains +4 damage?

Who is the best voiced character in the game and why is it Peri?

Soleil is cute

There is no Nintendo General in Veeky Forums, so I write here.
Is there a game with character like Ciel, for Nintendo consoles?
I like her very much.

Are you serious? It's a fucking daily quest and it's still RNG? Why? What faggotry is this? You can't even repeat it. This is almost as bad as requiring an armored unit for the March quest. By the time December rolls around if this game is still alive they will be asking for 4xTakumi+10s to finish a quest for 500 orbs at this rate.

Why did Corrin faint?

+4

Mia is very cute!

nino just wants her mom to hold her hand q.q

Oh damn no wonder everyone's using her.

Why is there two genders of the same characters in this game? What did Nintendo mean by this?

her mom is dead

post more

Felicia is the cutest! She makes me the happiest person alive! I`ll always be there for her no matter what! I`ll be there to support her with whatever she needs! I could never want anything more! I couldn't go on without her! I love Felicia!

Whats up with that OP?

Hi feliciaanon, that art is very cute. do you know who made it?

Is MRobin worth 5*ing here? He's +atk -res. I've gotten pretty screwed rolling higher star blues. Nowi is +spd -atk, 5* Catria is +hp -atk, and the 4* is +hp -spd. Should I just try my luck for the upcoming Effie focus? Should I just 5* Sharena?

Also can I get some suggestions for a team? For reference:

Neutral Hector
+atk -spd Minerva
+hp -spd Tharja
+atk -spd Seliph

Corn fell down

Worst and more retarded!

And she fell down so hard she fainted

> If you really wanna know... Tens of thousands of years ago, the dragon tribe settled down on this continent, and created a civilization. They possessed intellect and abilities far exceedin' those of humans. But suddenly, outta nowhere, their day of destruction came. At first, they couldn't bear children. Then they began to lose their minds, goin' berserk one after the next. The elders warned that the end of dragons as a species was approachin'. There was no longer any way to prevent it. However, there was one way they could survive: to discard their identities as dragons and live on as humans. The dragons fell into a panic. Those who believed the elders sealed their forms within stones and became humans. But those who couldn't throw away their pride as a dragon; those who adamantly refused to become human... They eventually lost their minds and became naught but beasts...

Wait, is Xane talking about the Scouring? Because that sounds a lot like what the Scouring did

do you get these from gelbooru?

>capybara obssessed bullet autist with large tits

I doubt it

94D231z5ss272rj9rofCfp77xn96eqxDflcmxgcp
dc1459e787cd0fcc

this xml is for anyone who's desperate for two 5 stars since Lilina has -atk. Didn't bother checking her positive iv.

Forget, just have them.

Does a healer 5* even count as a real 5*? I thought healers were only used for baby sitting low levels as you power them through training tower and shit.

Is there some case where healers can get 4.5k or some shit?

but muh full image

I want to watch a train of men bukkake my waifu while I am restrained!

>210 orbs
>had to upgrade to get a full 5* team
>only good +/- on the whole account is a 3* Lon'qu

I can now see why people cheat in a mobage

can anyone give me a quick roundup on echoes?

Because they probably won't spend a dime on it.

Here's more of the last.

Don't you mean a quick rundown?

Yeah sorry

I think he wants the basic gestalt

MUH DICK

>All those 4*s.

They look so---er, different from what I'm used to seeing here. Nice team though.

Who's this one married to?

more

Feliciaanon

What's wrong, Ephy?

Welcome to new Nintendo thread

Might be able to get carried by three other high rating characters. Maria doesn't seem that bad with 30~ res and having a special skill that allows her to live an attack with just one hp left. But then again, it's cooldown is 5.

Need somebody with a face. For a project.

>nintencuck general

What the fuck you're doing in FE thread?

If anything only big ol 175+ stat heroes are REAL 5 stars.

I LOVE Lucina-sama!

Lucina more like uhhh shit!

I love her too. And Ciel of course, they both are perfect girls.

>I love her too
But, I prefer to call her Shiida.
So pleasant knight girl

Who the fuck is Ciel? From fucking Megaman?

This Ciel wishes to be friends with me, she is so kind, I like her very much. Also she is very beautiful.

How do I morph?

Can you please stop sexualising Eirika?

Why would Ephraim, the best lord in FE ever, would have sexual relationship with her sister? Why would he sneak of in the middle of the night to his sister's room, to give her a good night kiss? Why would he then start to grope her slender body and filling her mouth with his tongue? Why would he tease his sister's breast with his fingers while his mouth indulges the other side? Why would he plunges his cock meat into his sister's petite little body? Why would he ejaculate in his sister's womb, to ensure the purity of his family's bloodline? Why would he give her a last good night kiss before sneaking back into his room?

Oh, it's night already, gotta let Eirika know it's past her bedtime!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Ciels.

Someone in a /v/ drawthread made it, a friend requested it for me for christmas!

This is a message from Lord Nergal.

I await you on the Dread Isle.

Great now I have to roll an Ephraim for my Eirika. Gg user

Default m Kamui/Corrin

subhuman

Nino banner when?

this is not sfw

Go away Ephraim your sister belongs to fat old men

So is Limstella a girl?

What the fuck?

PREPARE YOUR ANUS

what did you do?

delete this right now you disgusting freak

What's the censored part supposed to say?

it finally began

He's hiding the error code so we can't call him out on his lie.

>Best lord in FE
stopped reading there. That's false

D I L E M M A

I finally have enough feathers and badges to evolve my Fem!Corrin. However, I recent got 5* nowi off banner. I was going to not bother with Corrin now, but Nowi seems to suck. What should I do? My other "top" 3 are Takumi 5*, Marth 4* (who doesnt really shine) and Raven 4* (who is good, but weak).

Posting my characters.

I am playing my first Fire Emblem, it is the Blazing Blade, I am playing it on Virtual Console.
I already heard that you switch characters 10-ish missions in, does anything matter before that point do any of the characters come back later and will they have the same stats or equipment?
Also, beside boredom is there anything preventing you from killing everything, not claiming the throne/castle/whatever and just maxing out the Bards level by skipping turns and using Play.

Units return with the same stats and weapon ranks you got them to when you re-recruit them.
And there is nothing stopping you from grinding bards.

Hey Soleilfag gimmie some hot & spicy Corrin!Soleil pics pls, I know you can find em

Annndd my Nowi.

Dwyer is my husband

Now is so much better than FCorrin it's not even funny, not sure why you have a dilemma. Unless Nowi's IVs are shit.

In which case honestly she still might be better.

Why don't you just fuck them both?

Here's a brand new Severa pic! Let's share some more Severa love!

>+Atk -Def
Is this good?

Why the FUCK can't I pair together Flora and Jakob?

how do you even

3yflzerhl9uBrbD9pzdwzb2kdejr8clfab1nntte
5b84422ecfd81658

+spd/-def Ryoma