/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Sage and admiral on suicide watch edition

Shadowverse is a free to play class based CCG

NEW EXPANSION "Tempest of the Gods" to be released this March! Start saving rupies:
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

The GBF collab event is LIVE. Check the following pastebin for details:
pastebin.com/3U2KM9p5

============
Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Field Limit : pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Gold:

first

Spirit cycle last word tempo. also has the benefit of really helping Wight/Soul eaterNecopolis queen and death's breath/surse of rebirth will be dank with Gabriel/Wind god.

>8PP 5/5

What is this? Sword's Mordecai?

Good thread

>chemoing daria, ungasword, ungashadow and ungabats at the same time with pure elana

I like this meta. Would be perfect if Dshift doesn't exist.

Sage commander on steroid

SEND
HELP
RIGHT
NOW

Oh and guilty courier/Phantom dragon. Specifically phantom dragon

>Wasn't even a deck where it got a dragonclaw pendant out
Just Petal fencer bro

Please Concede

It's the opposite, she is important because she is the best 1PP and otherwise you might be passing until turn 3. I've been playing a similar list with 4 May and you are going to lose to aggro more often without her.

I've lost a few games where I needed to pull a Roach and got May, but it's almost always against Haven. Most of the time, you don't need 3 roaches anyway, with bounces you often combo with 2 anyway.

If you have a bounce heavy hand and only 1 roach, you can even play a bunch of cards, hit face and bounce back to hand. Then next turn play it twice for lethal.

Captain Walfrid
Follower - Commander
5/5 → 7/7
Fanfare: Give +2/+2 to all other allied followers. Give Ward to all allied officers.

Daria is still an absoltuely broken piece of shit

It's just impossible to keep up with it
You can't outheal the million points of damage they can throw at your face (half of which is also removal against your followers), flooding the board with 0 mana followers on turn 5 and getting a full hand and even having some 0 playpoint storm followers for good measure

Decklist?

Ward to force them to mulch and board clear to break their board repeatedly until they brick or deck out.

>march 2017
>complaining about Daria

Good job chemosister

>elana
>THE cancer of DE
>chemo anything
Oh I am laffing, hagfags really need a reality check.

>otherwise you might be passing until turn 3

not like you don't have angelic snipes, fairy circles, sylvan justices, pixie mischiefs and glimmering wings though

i don't see what 2x may (which you likely will not pull early) can add to that that's worth to ruin roach's pull by 50%

>heal unga
>chemo

At least Haven CURE all the cancer from the ladder

Is shadow's new lego meme tier again?

All of those cards save for Death's Breath are fucking trash, what are you even talking about?

>hector
>meme tier
???

AaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SEND HELP

i hate you so much. you are the reason why my games take twice as long and i climb so slow.
fuck off

show your legos and golds

Reminder that haven was the cancer during DE.

Pic retaled.

The cancer is Seraph. Elana is perfectly fine.

Haven IS cancer.

nah the cancer was mid-range sword and forest

thanks for points westcucks

>Elana is perfectly fine.
Fuck off Havencancer, Elena is just as cancerous as Daria.

>unga bunga heal heal heal heal

Elana needs to be deleted from the fucking game.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
IT KEEPS HAPPENING

>storm is cancer
>burn is cancer
>heal is cancer

So seraph is honest?

>havencraft

Kys please.

>Elana is perfectly fine

On second thought I'd love to see more Elana shitters in ranked so I can farm them with my Nep.

You have cards to play, but you won't always draw them with the much lower density of low cost cards.

The main problem I've had with the deck is beating aggro (Sword and Shadow, Blood isn't that difficult), where May helps, rather than long control games where I failed to draw my roaches.

The deck can definitely work without May, I'm just not sure if its optimal. I suppose you'd want 3x Selwyn's both for chip damage and removal depending on the matchup.

>hamsa
lol y tho

>hating on sunsatan
it's the purest decks of all

>neph
>beating elana

hawli fuck

>strongest duck
I like your style, user.

Play Aggro Shadow. Play with Luna!

dont talk shit about ducke he's mys strongest minion

I just don't see him seeing that much play. He's like Bloodhungry Matriarch. Seemed pretty ok on paper but ended up being meh tier.

>nep
>beating elana

Nani?

how much better or worse would the game be if you could see your opponent's decklist?

I'd play with Luna if you know what I mean.

based
a
s
e
d

>story isn't done
uMMMMMMM?

>Elana shitter spends all his cards buffing 2-3 dudes.
>Kamura
>corpse+ Necrothighs
>corpse+conversion
>Nep

Thanks for the free heals, faggot.

>Daria has 2 cards left
>I have 23 left

How is that kind of cycling anywhere close to balanced?

How did they do the gay elf confession in the english version?

hope your duck is strong enough :)

Surprise!
Its not.

Is it an unwritten rule that you always get Morde in your starting hand?

Yes. Followed but 2 Kamuras and a Nep, even though you run 25 2-3 cost dudes.

i said this in the last thread, but he gives +2 attack to ALL your dudes in the class that's the best at maintaining dudes on the board. just the threat of him means your opponent is forced to keep your board clear out of fear of taking what can easily be 8+ burst damage, and this is all not even taking into account the part where he can build you a board of zombies out of nowhere

>Another expansion where ambush sword receives no support

But you can now give your ambushes ward so you're invincible :^)

how much of a meme is dragonclaw storm dragon
im playing it and getting matched up vs nephthys every time
i am not having fun

What will his summoning line be? Both dubcucks and weebfags can answer.

>your ambush followers now pop up with ward after you break ambush
How is that bad

"Aww, rats!"

Stop playing aggroshit. Elana is back because I don't need to run shitty wards to counter 21 damage roach damage from hand.

Heal is fine. Seraph isn't.

He's very versatile, he can help you push for lethal/flood your board/clear the enemy board. His only problem is the steep cost of 3 shadows per zombie but hopefully they'll address that with new cards this expansion.

That's extremely gay. Where are the hetoro Orcs when we need them?

But everyone already always clears your board no matter what even without any threats.
The shadow cost for a full board is pretty expensive desu and without Nep generating free shit I'd rather spend them on Tempest or Death's breath.

I guess we'll have to see.

w-what

if flaming rat looks like that, prepare to influx of furfags, it's literally twitch from lol

Stop playing cancerous shit.

RoB lorefags, how is Walfrid related to that dragonewt slut that gives you an orb on evolve?

>everyone is playing aggro shit because they hate the game and want to get over with it faster

So... why do you play the game in the first place?

some follower into death breath into this guy... he should buff the death breath zombies

Why are control decks so annoying to play?
Its all fine and well until yo queue into dshift and have literally below 5% chance to win, who wants that shit, no wonder everyone plays aggro

>But everyone already always clears your board no matter what even without any threats.
Nah most of the time they just ignore my Corpse/Attendant.

>fuck around in unranked with ambush general
>Luna misses 2 kills that could have won her the game

I've honestly never felt so bad for a Luna

Kill yourself you cheesy faggot.

if you've played the sticky shadow followers (lurching, attendant, hell's attendant) you'll know that the issue isn't that your board keeps getting cleared, it's that the opponent has the tendency to ignore them. they can't do that anymore with hector because they will die

>Cygames please nerf this tier 3 deck, I still have nightmares about it

Hey just started here trying to reroll which pack should I get? The fancy Bahamut one?

But in the time it takes you to play control vs control I can play two games as aggro thus having double the fun
Controlbab?

>HS adds dailies to try and wrestle HSfags back
>SV adds more furries

that's why 2478 nep is the worst

>tfw you win

Ward heavy control decks can still possibly beat dshift when you spam wards around turn 7 onwards if they don't have the right destroyer+dshift combination to take down all your wards and otk you.

:^)

>Controlbabbies mad that the average game doesn't last 20+ turns

Hello noob here
Is Earth Rite/Rune deck utter shit?
The amount of synergy and damage output it has seems good to me, but when I search about it all the response are like
>Earth rune KYS

can I get a rundown on why it's bad?

Your cards need other cards to even be good.
Compare and contrast to cards that are already good on their own.

>Rune in general
KYS

satancat is on

>2 bahamuts and a satan sitting in 6 cards
Yeah this game is rigged shit. Card games aren't for me.

But you hate card games. You're not having any fun.

No real wincon other than stall.
Can't use your best cards without sigils
Sigil effects overall are only slightly better than what other classes can do.

link?

>But you hate card games
who are you quoting

this shit is janky as fuck

>Finally made it from A1 to A2 with just Control Blood.

Nobody can stop me!
Except D-Shift 9/10 times.
Maybe some Mordecai shit too.
Or aggro if I brick REALLY hard
like, REALLY REALLY hard