Hey Veeky Forums my dad recently died and he left me his old crappy car in the will...

Hey Veeky Forums my dad recently died and he left me his old crappy car in the will, but it has 4 pedals and I only learned to drive in cars with 2.

How do I operate this thing and what's the white ball on a stick thing for?
Pic related not the exact car but same interior

Do yourself a favor, drive off a cliff with that car

We already have too many poor people in this world

Getting rid of bench seats was the best thing to happen to cars.

How would I do that if I can't drive it? I can't get it to go and there's no D marker on the stick thingy

What car is it?

nice b8m8

toasting in ebig bread

I just went out to the garage to check and I think it's called an "SS396" or something. Is that a serial number?

looks like an ae86 or maybe a roush to me

Oh that thing's trash, I can take it off your hands for you.

Learn how to drive a manual. Chevelles are fun.

LOL this poorfgt has a carburetor, wtf is that a lawnmower part? , the transmission is only 4 speeds + you have to shift it yourself, haahhaha
look at that bench seat, is this a fucking church pew on wheels. Fucking poverty lever heater controls, slave labor windows and a radio with knobs. my sides,, I can't.

please post pics of you in it so we can laugh

post pics

Shut your whore mouth, they are top tier comfy

> but it has 4 pedals

I suppose that you need only 3 of them to drive. The leftmost may be a switch of low/high beam, windshield wipers or whatever the engineers thought to put there. So the rightmost one is gas, then goes brake and clutch. Clutch is what u need to shift gears in MT. Press it, shift, release very carefully, add some gas - u drive!

My condolences.

The far left is an ebrake I believe. The little button below it is the switch for high beams

> what's the white ball on a stick thing for

oh yes, that ball is for your comfort when you hold the stick. And there must be gear scheme on it, like 1-2-3-4 with N in the middle and R somewhere at the side. You are to shift by yourself, from N to 1, from 1 to 2 and so on.

This.

fag
its like you wouldn't want to cruise down the road and have your gf scoot over next to you
lel who am i kidding
>implying you have a gf

>holding on to the steering wheel for dear life around corners
ya, comfy.

oh my bad, man, completely forgot about that footbrake thing with benchseat

It's a dildo. Your dad is a homosexual. Sit on knob. You too are homosexual. Seat is bed. For a different homosexual to lay and watch. One pedal makes car purr. Vibrate. Homosexual.
Another is to pump lubrication. Another is clutch.

It's not a fucking race car, it's not like you're speeding around corners

you're doing it completely wrong.

Pedal on the far left is for "hand brake", the second is clutch, the 3rd is brake and the 4th is for acceleration.

Fucking american cunt

Not sure if shitty bait or 12 years old

Dont listen to these fags
Far left is clutch
Next to right is front brake
Then rear brakes
Far right is gas pedal
Switch on floorboard is for supercharger
The big lever is the director push forward to ho that direction or back to go reverse
Your welcome