Just bought pic related- 2013 Genesis coupe with the 3.8 V6. I'm enjoying it so far and I'd like your opinions, memes...

Just bought pic related- 2013 Genesis coupe with the 3.8 V6. I'm enjoying it so far and I'd like your opinions, memes, and general shitposting.

I detailed on not too long ago.
Was fairly nice. Although i didn't drive it outside the lot.

Enjoy your Korean Mustang that's more expensive, slower, and less reliable.

You do know this car is the number one choice among homosexuals right?

What does a persons sexual orientation matter?

cost me slightly under 18k :p
that explains the hairy men feeling me up

-You got the right engine.
-Gear box is a bit vague - 8 speed auto is pref
-It's not balanced very well so don't take the traction and stability control off unless you want to go sideways
-In hard turns the front end feels light even when you know it's digging in. Give it more power and the rear will push you through. Just remember that it's not a fucking miata and you should be fine
-If you enjoy owning extremely under-rated cars that still probably aren't as good as long time owners think they are you choose wisely.

I got the automatic
I've been off the road for the past year so I'm not really pushing it yet, but I'll keep that in mind

I'm pretty they put up the same numbers are v6 mustangs. I'm sure there is a direct comparison somewhere but they're both low 5's high 13's

V8 mustangs, depending on where you live are as much as 12-15k more than a Genesis off the lot.

Mustang is still the better car. but if you want something similar to the v6 mustang but don't want to see 100 versions of your car on the commute to work then hyundai makes sense.

The big difference between the two is that the genesis is governed to 150 while the v6 mustang is governed to 120

>:p

I wish nigger.
Try 113.
>t. V6 'stang owner
just found out about this.

What do you like about it and dislike OP? I feel like I should have saved up a little more money and got one instead of my speed 3 often. I love the 3 but at the same time, I miss that rwd lyfe

ripperonis

enjoy your dickwindows.

I like the looks, handling, and acceleration, though this is my first sports car so my opinion isn't worth much.

Dislike the interior quality compared to my '13 Sonata, the lack of headroom (I'm 6'5") and the iffy sight lines when I check my blind spots.

now all I gotta do is put a makarov in the glove box

Hey, exactly all the reasons I wanted to get one and didn't want! I don't like the old timey, giant gauge cluster in the middle with the analogue clock...looks really out of place.

I have a nav computer, but yeah the gauges in the middle are kinda odd. I do appreciate the MPG gauge tho.

Do you wanna put down pinks on a drag race? You get the speed3 if you win. I've only got about 100whp on you but you're rwd so I'll likely torque steer into a ditch and you'll get a free, crashed car.

as long as you agree to get drunk first lmao