Previous thread: >Countdown to BotW
botwcountdown.com/index.html

>Fake key detector
u.nya.is/dxsame.zip

>Wii U hacking guide
pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC

>Encrypted EU archives to mess around with
mega:#F!5Q8kzJ4Q!drRI4_20ktnN8uVIy4SKPw!oYlXBCRA

Do you need the update to play? it says I need a system update to start the game.

a game update is needed

If I teleport back to my last location will my horse still be there? I just found out about the stables.

Just install the update in the OP via WUP Installer Y then?

A new update is needed. Is this the day one patch?

yes, but i believe the update is back up on on Nintendo servers, so you should be able to update from the eshop or whatever

anyone else have cutscene audio not play while viewing on TV but it plays while viewing gamepad?

Anyway to connect the the Eshop without removing my DNS setting to block updates? Sorry, i just set up my wii U last night, so pretty new.

i dont know, i dont have a wii u ._. I prefer to waste my cash on the switch

if you registered the horse then yes, it will even show in the map where the horse is

where is the respec machine again? is it in akkala or hateno?

It was unregistered. I ran across two regions to get back to it, it was there.

Is 4 stars the max you can have in all horse stats? It turns out that horse was Epona, the guy called it legendary and said I couldn't rename it. It popped up when I used my SSB Link Amiibo, I thought it was a random horse.

I was hoping for a new update to fix some of the FPS issues. Wishful thinking considering it's Nintendo...

i can't play either

where is this new update?

updating through eshop gives me an error

USA wiiu here

I'm on a US Wii U and I didn't need an update.

I started the game up after posted and was able to play

Everyone playing should definitely get Padcon to shut off the gamepad to save battery and make it less annoying in your peripheral view because it doesn't do anything unless you are doing off screen play.

Anyone with USA version?

I'm download 00050000101c9400 with nusgrabber, apparently this is the US version
Now I just need to wait the .tik, right?

Yep. You can actually download and install the update 0005000E101C9400 right now, since it has a cetk on the cdn.

I downloaded the whole update file from NUS and that worked for me.

The USA version or EUR?

Anyone has the USA Title ID for the Update?

I installed zelda with update yesterday. Is the new upate not the one I installed through WUP?

Does Wii U have a save manager? Will the EUR save work on the US version?
I noticed today when I boot it up (I have the other update) it said the game could not be updated, so a new update must be out? I'm disconnected from the internet though so maybe it's nothing.

Status on NTSC and NTSC-J? Do we have the tickets yet?

Good idea.

>can't play because of I need a bew update
I'm retarded what do I do

>Playing with your internet on.
Head over to /hbg/ they have a link

These are the last two memories I need.
Anyone know where these are?

The one in the middle row looks familiar but I can't remember where I saw it.

>zelda wants an update
Is it the same as the update I already installed or a new one?

It's v33 now, no idea what changed though.

Added DLC support

So, I am at Yiga Clans Hideout. I don't know where to go, yeah, you are supposed to throw bananas to distract them, but then I get in one giant room with lots of soldiers and I don't know where to go! One way leads to the fucking chest with banana, but other than that it's a dead end I've found another way, but it's covered in spikes! What do I do?

Magnet rune in the dead end room

Are there any Switch streams yet? I know some people have gotten theirs

oh my fucking god, i am retarded

8 is in hyrule castle, finding it can be a pain but it's in the walkway between zelda's room and her study. You can stealth you way there but it's a matter of luck to actually be in the right spot. 12 is in Hyrule Field in the forest directly north east of the bottomless swamp

Nth for memes

Also there is a burnable banner to access the spike room. The room contains 600 rupees. Or you can do what I did and paraglide through the spikes.

Is the US Wii U version on the internet yet?

How far does this asshole want me to fly?
I ripped me off my 20 rupees and said I didn't fly far enough.

I got it first try and got around 500m I think? Just fly down through the little canyons you can see from up there. I'd show you but I'm not at home right now

Thanks, I'll probably find them myself once I'm up the tower.

What the fuck?
It tried downloading an update for me too but after it failed (probably) because of my DNS settings it just gave me the option to start anyways.

Does anyone know where to find the pants for the Climber's set?

Asking yet again.

Is the usa version on NUS yet?
I want to hear the latin dub.

Pic related, the best latin waifu.

Has the US version leaked yet?

anybody got the update files for the new update?
Apparently it fixes performance.

US version seems to be up on NUS, but there is no .tik yet to install it

Thanks, I was searching Hyrule Field for a while looking for that.

Wait,really?
Once it leaks,will we be able to use our EUR version saves?

Saves are region free, but I would like someone with more knowledge to confirm this.

Yes, just use saviine.

I heard the performance fix was only on Switch. It added DLC compatibility to both WiiU and Switch as well though.

So you can't just use the save as is?

What would I need to use saviine for? Wouldn't the US copy just work with the save already in my console?

USA tik news?

>Saves are region free
Ehhh kinda, you normally have to change some values with a hex editor... someone will probably make a save conversion tool. I might do it if someone can get me a USA save.

It's tough to pick between heart container and stamina. I want to glide longer but health.

In my experience with recent consoles, saves are stored under the game's ID, but the saves themselves tend to be identical. Extracting the save with Saviine and replacing the ID should be enough.

Is the update contain the tik or should I download tik again ?

There's a new update on NUS
Stop downloading the old one and stop linking to it in the OP

my NUSGrabber has stopped working can you or anyone upload the update and post it here?

use funkiiu

>Bruteforce meme is back for the USA tik
Let's get this shit started.
56e39fa1859b457da8821936c47912f3

Where is the update again?

Leave

>literally just downloaded NUSGrabber
>It's already broken

Welp

People keep saying you should prioritize hearts because you can just cook stamina food whereas you can't heal against instagibs.

So far I only got one upgrade in stamina and it's pretty convenient especially because it saves you a lot of hassle when climbing.

Whats wrong with Wii U USB Helper?

NUS servers. Use funkiiu, nusgrabber or some other tool to download it directly from nintendo

>NUSGrabber doesn't work
>still not on uTikblahblah

Nigga YOU leave.
Fuck yo bitch ass. I want to see some shit get done.

UTik has v33 I'm downloading it right now

HOLY SHIT

So I was playing fine yesterday but now the game is asking me for an update, I redownloaded the game but it is still asking for an update. anyone had this problem?

1) I don't know what the hell that is

I'll look into it, thanks

Nigga did you not read the thread. Go get utikdownloader and get the update.

Check out /hbg/ they have the update and info on what to do with it.

there's a new update, just hit yes
if you have DNS blocked you have to unblock if you want to update directly from your Wii U
otherwise use nusgrabber and install the update with wupinstaller

Oh, yeah. I'm looking for USA version. Sorry.

But that won't work if my console and account are USA,will it?

I don't see why not
The update servers don't check the region of your Wii U, they assume the Wii U has legitimate games

Nothing, but it tends to be late because it relies on the title key website which will be the last place to update.

For example, you can download and install the US patch right now, but because the main game isn't on that website, there's no way to do it from usb helper.

Are the update servers not the same as the eshop servers? Seems weird to me

Cool. Thankfully the EUR update is there now.

They're the same but it's different because the eShop tells the servers which content it has access to. When you try to run the game, the game also tells the update servers which content you want the update for.

Alright then,i'll try that

Can confirm the game is v1.1.0 now

How big was the update file?

The Lost Woods has me thoroughly stumped. I can't find any more torches, where do I go

Does anyone know if weapons that aren't in chests respawn?

the ones that are just laying around... do they respawn

Quit being retarded

Anyone know where this is? it's the final memory you need to find.

Anyone know a good third party Pro Controller?

How do I get more hearts/stamina?
What is the easiest memory to go find first? Don't recognise any of the locations in the pictures.

Check if Hori made any or don't bother.

It is.

The only Hori made controller for Wii U is the Pokken one.

Then just get an official one, 3rd parties tend to fuck up analog input.

hola , is anyone able to download the EUR update , for the game in which i may or may not have ?