Do you got to car meetups in your town? I'm seeing more and more of this happening lately in my city (Anchorage)...

Do you got to car meetups in your town? I'm seeing more and more of this happening lately in my city (Anchorage). I don't know any of these people, but it looks like it might be worth checking out. How are people at these meets in accepting new people?

You'll for right in if you're a spic, nigger, faggot, or combination oh the three, as those are the only people who go to car meet ups

Oh. You must not be proud of what you drive or interested in other peoples cars and what they have done to them.

Usually people just go to talk shop with other car dudes and are very welcoming.

Yeah you really sound like you'd enjoy a car meet up, since you're the golden trilogy

They're hit or miss.

The larger it is, the more open people usually are about other cars. One meet near here had over one thousand cars attend, and everyone seemed to have a good time. The smaller meets, less than a hundred people or so, somehow gets everyone segregated into their own friend group.

I'm 31. I was in the car scene during the fucking heyday (early 2000's), literally hundreds of cars at every meet. Here's the deal, whether you want to accept it/admit it or not
>it's a bunch of people you wouldn't like standing around
>everyone has a shitty car that you just look at
>you'll talk about car shit with idiots (literally Veeky Forums IRL)
>one or two nice cars will roll through
>two hours in, you'll realize it's fucking boring as shit
>you go home
>night literally wasted

Now some guys (older) have fast as fuck cars. (1000+ whp shit). And we meet up, but it's small groups. We race, grab dinner, and usually hang out at a shop that a friend or we own. Car meets are gay as fuck, but if you want to waste your weekends standing in parking lots with dudes, go for. You would probably prefer to actually do something fun though.

This made me sad.

tfw, will never Veeky Forums in real life

Nah. I'm an enthusiast. Why the fuck are you even on this board? To socialize about cars?

>go to local meet
>only boomershit and stancefags

>>checked

It's called trends. That never changes. When I used to go year ago, it was all neon lights, and pep boys wings with "altezza" lights.

nah. car scene in australia is fucking dog shit.

Here its mostly rfb shit, always fun watching other dumb cunts get pinged by the cops

I used to but then I died in a car accident

This sounds about right
>a bunch of spic kids, shitboxes and stanced shitboxes, gather around in a parking lot
>some kid pops his hood so he could show you his CUSTOM painted plastic engine cover
The few times I went to these kinds of meets with buddies the only cars we saw of any kind of value were G37's, and that really isn't saying much, especially when the biggest modification is the wheels being plastidipped black.

Things like cars and coffee are cool but all the late night parking lot meets I've been to are shit. They sound cool in theory but its just a bunch of vaping fuckboys trying to see who can be the most obnoxious

I think its more that they're obnoxious by nature. Its more of a just a random get together with a bunch of retards under the guise of a car meet, none of them really give a fuck about driving/racing.

If everyone just left their cars and went inside you would've thought it was a normal parking lot, its just a random assortment of shitboxes.

In my town, yes. A very small group of us meet up and shoot the shit. Good times.

In larger surrounding cities? Hate them, especially the nighttime meets. Coming back to the US I didn't know exactly what to expect, but was met with shit talk within 45 minutes of arriving. About the fucking sweatshirt I was wearing and how stupid it was that I'd wear it (my car's logo on it, literally just that). Then there are the RACE ME BRO dipshits. I come out to see some cars and maybe make friends, not race.

You a part of that Subaru crew that meets in the Old Seward Taco Bell parking lot? I've thought of stopping by, but never have because I expected to happen.

Car meets oh my country is just idiots showing of f theirs stanced golfs and passats, sometimes old BMW e36, so no

Pretty much this...

I go to ours from time to time. It's really bullshit where I am. Everyone sticks to their groups and turn up their noses to other groups or bench race one another. In my meetup there are:
>Asians with riced out G35s and 370s
>Boomers with their 60s and 70s shit
>The couple of car salesmen who think nobody will notice a dealer plate of a brand new BMW
>5 or 6 Mustangs. All parked in a row. Nobody knows where they come from as nobody stands near them. One must have halo headlights and/or scissor doors.
>The Asshat who thinks he will be the center of attention if he drives his Gallardo to the meet because Lambo
>Wannabe country boys in Bro-dozers
>A rusted out civic parked WAYYYYYY in the far corner of the barking lot. Looks suspiciously fast
>Vapers with STIs
>2 or 3 drag cars. Parachute in rear, the smell of race gas and NON DOT COMPLIANT slicks
>The group of girls with no cars because they rode in with their boyfriends and desperately want to leave
>A miata with track day stickers on the door from 2014.

this

>fucking bored
>car meet happening in an hour
>i go
>same handful of bashed up silvias and rough skylines
>maybe a toyota landbarge "project"

should have stayed home and fapped