/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>faggot enablers edition

Toyota Sister Thread
Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Zee maps
zeemaps.com/map?group=2347137

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Vids:

>Fast D16
youtube.com/watch?v=lQGEDHDTTDg

>Thread music
youtube.com/watch?v=yQzNZR-LXZc
youtube.com/watch?v=1_BtlAw4trg
youtube.com/watch?v=NwNuQulK6N0
youtube.com/watch?v=zeq2M6_sJP8
youtube.com/watch?v=AWFuumL8_Iw&t=627s

>Ni/hg/a Vids
youtube.com/watch?v=Oc8__ZHnudc&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/4kbI3-w9G2o
youtu.be/zpY2inIbaWM
youtube.com/watch?v=tEtiDBZKpEM

>Ricer Fails
youtube.com/watch?v=vVsgUY2piR0
youtube.com/watch?v=dmTgSHILX8Y&t=1s

>Fast Shifting
youtube.com/watch?v=cefC0DPlHFQ

>Based Civicbro
youtube.com/watch?v=PTY-PPHMHaA

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mt092bi33dE
youtube.com/watch?v=Qq0cnbDcEkE&list=RDQq0cnbDcEkE
youtube.com/watch?v=k82QkGkPqdY
neworleans.craigslist.org/ctd/6082644590.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How do I join the collage?
See pic related.

only the finest shitposts

im very sorry for doing this

Based

>/hg/ vs Veeky Forums

Does FedEx not work on Sunday. My wheel hub has been sitting in their warehouse for over 24 hours.

Yea I think they're closed today pizza boi

hold on

refurbished

Fucking Honda dealer must have left an object inside my door when they fixed the lock.

youtu.be/Mt092bi33dE

Kek.

Time to pop that bitch open and see what the prize is. kek

>when fuel injectors cost $180 each because your engine was only produced in the 80s and extinuished its cocaine supply

I'm not even gonna mess with this modern ass car, I'll go to a mechanic and have them retrieve it, with my luck i'd break the thing.

>vtec
>non-vtec

My guess is a screw driver

That's likely what it is, shouldn't be that way when she paid like $300 to fix a lock.

im fucking going to bed

are you fucking kidding me,

>tfw had vtec for almost two years but haven't used it a single time
>fooled myself into thinking entering my power band was vtec

I was so clueless.

you should really just run a wire and make a button or your horn activate vtec

>TFW sohc VTEC
It's still cool

That'd be pretty funny. I did run it straight to the battery to make sure it works and it does.

>a local man was arrested today after driving around with his horn engaged yelling "vtec yo"

>Hellas blasting and vtak engaged at the same time

Now the whole town will know when it's kicked in.

>tfw SOHC nonvtec

how about you sohc my dohc

I don't know what these gook women are saying but this is the shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qq0cnbDcEkE&list=RDQq0cnbDcEkE

this is awful

How about
>Two stage vtec
>Sohc engine
The fuck

kek

>drop sister off at school because mom don't want that straight pipe life in the Corolla
>Driving back, get on my shitty little curvy road
>Cadillac ATS hauling ass, keep up
>Get stuck behind old Toyota van going like 15mph
>ATS guy honks at him
>lel audibly
>Two lanes now, both fly by him
>Keep up despite the exploding bearing

Fun shit.

>get stuck behind this dude for 3 blocks because no chance to overtake
>see my chance
>he moves over too
fuck

Bicyclists have really shitty common sense. I always knew my place when I rode my bike. Stayed out of the fucking road unless I had no choice and took sidewalks when I could. I also prefer to ride on sidewalks anyway because I don't have to be paranoid that I might get hit from behind by a car.

We can't drive on the pavement in britland. Shit's gay so we have to go on the road. And even if I know what I'm doing on the road and basically treat myself like a tiny and slow car there's no guarantee I won't be clipped by a cunt with no spacial awareness or just an abysmal driver.

In that case I usually just go against the traffic so I can see the cars coming toward me. Don't need any surprises of a shitty driver nailing me from behind. kek

>I usually just go against the traffic
>when the cyclist starts drifting into the lane head on to you

>tfw have to be dropped off at college
>Everything inside the driverside door has fallen apart
>Cant even lock, hold self or hold Window up now.
;-;

the door of the poor lmao

Having dad take it in today. Window probably shattered.
I need it fixed by tomorrow.

Whats the story behind this meme?

>SNSD
>these gook women

what did he mean by this...

Nah, with the traffic. Always signal your turns even though you look like a faggot.
Gotta have my reflective patches too.
Fuck helmets though.

which one

spotted this qt outside my school today

>I'm pussy?

why couldn't i experience the 90s

is a 7th gen manual civic sedan a good carro?

I just cant trust anything older in my area, its all fucked

Throwout bearings give out often as well as some minor parts that dont cost much to change. Unless its litterly everything in the door.
>Tfw replacing it all is going to cost me 150$
I wanna die.

So did it all fall apart or something? Pretty weird.

What is up with LA, today?

youtube.com/watch?v=k82QkGkPqdY

I got that hail last night. Too afraid to check for damage lel

>Pearl River

Lel that's just ten minutes north of me. Used to work at Family Dollar over there. Didn't hail in my area thankfully.

Kek that user should make one with the upside down pic with the title 10 pranks that went too far

What was the speed limit?

Wtf happened?

Pretty mint, would've been better with clear corners instead of smoked ones

Same

Yes

>"""""baseball sized"""""
Hail is cool to look at on a lake

20 for the part we got stuck on. 35 for the rest of it. Nobody follows that though. Rarely see people go under 45 thru the whole thing. I did like 60 in my video.

scarborough user? I was wondering if you knew anything about the almost weekly meets that happen at the tims at kennedy commons.

window fell into the door and wont come up. trying to get the thing up sounds like pennies. lock wont hold and im not sure whats the cause of that. i have no time to fix this durring the week so im having my dad take it to a shop.

That title was exaggerated as fuck, but I'm glad Shingu's car didn't get BTFO by mother nature.

It got close as fuck but it only managed to drizzle here. My tin can would be fucked up for sure though. Kek

I don't know what it is with old Honda but their roofs are hollow as fuck, my car is sturdy as fuck, but when I go through a car wash it sounds like it's getting beat to shit, it even echoes when I put my sun visors up.

I think I remember my roof popping inward in the car wash a few times. It pops back up, though. No actual damage but it does sound like it's getting rekt.

so like my fenders then.

Shit Honda fenders in general are pretty fragile. I think the first gen CRX ones were fiberflass or something? Mine are metal but I can bend them easily with my bare hands. I guess Civics didn't get more "durable" until 8th gen came around.

Can I still be cool in a 7th gen civic?
I thought anything post 6th gen was for lames.

>complaining about free tools

>go back to two threads ago to see how you guys reacted to >hp
>nothing
>literally don't even acknowledge the video/press release at all

mine are metal but i can fix them by hand.
ye 7th gen gets hate for front McPherson but it has not been too bad for me

I must have missed it. kek

I did watch a HondaProJason video of it and it seems alright. Like with the previous Si though it'll wake up with a tune. I know the stock 1.5T tenth gen beats the 9th Si but an 9th Si with a tune beats the 10th I've heard. They're pretty tame from the factory.

The problem is the previous Si had a naturally aspirated 2.4l. This one is 1.5l and already has a tarbo. There's probably not going to be much room to boost it without severely compromising reliability... Certainly nowhere near as much as the 9th gen, anyways.

we dont know that exactly yet. plus the stock engine takes boost ok from what ive heard so maybe the baseline can be tuned to si spec or slightly more.

Yeah I bet the 9th will have more tuning capability overall but it'll be interesting to see what comes up. I personally would be going for the type R instead which is still gonna be using the K20.

true but

>only comes in that ugly hatch

I could've looked past that rear if it were at least a 3 door, but they couldn't even get that right because >we want the amerifat audience

The 2015 egg Type R with hidden rear doors looked so much better, wish we had gotten that instead. I'll probably just wait for a 10th gen refresh at this rate. I love the coupe's overall shape, but the front just looks too mature for a Civic imo.

less ugly than 8th gen hatch.

I wish we got the old Type Rs. They changed them up just enough to where anyone into them would know what it was. I hate that the three door hatch is dead, too. Time to steal the K20C1 tarbo and put it in an EG.

Though with the styling of the rear for the 10th gen it does look best as a hatch. Should have been a liftback for both the coupe and sedan from the start.

>tfw sky high revving SiR-II EG

One of these days I'm getting a B16 into my shitbox. Won't be soon but yeah.

8th gen hatch is a beautiful spaceship you bastard.

>faux front and rear uni-lights

unnnf

>take fit
>make it a 3 door
>throw in the 1.5l tarbo from the new civic and the exhaust from the hatch sport
>slap an SI badge on the front

Literally perfection. Why won't you listen to me honda?

>even the VW Golf GTI three door is gone

That was the last good looking three door I know of sold in the US.

>but it's VW

I don't like them either but damnit I still like these. The design isn't over the top like all the other brands nowadays. Isn't a goofy looking egg like the FoST and FiST. It's as close to a modern looking EG or EK as it gets in terms of looks.

Maybe one day. They're doing shit I never thought they would do like bringing the NSX back, selling the Type R in the US finally, and hints of another S2000. Wish they brought the S660 over but I figured it wouldn't happen.

no thanks too soap bar like.
i like it on the coupe but it would look better with either a trim or spoiler at the top.
maybe not the turbo but i agree with the other parts plus if they made a lift back coupe variant id be all over it.
i want ef style rear back.

>plus if they made a lift back coupe variant

You mean like the CRZ? Same thing there, Honda literally created the perfect modern car, and then they fucked it up with a bunch of heavy hybrid shit instead of just giving it the Civic motor and calling it a day. Feels so bad dude.

i cant decide if i like or hate the crz. it might be too curvy in the front. side profile makes me think of a rsx for some reason every time i look at it. i just want simplicity

though i will say i like they 7th gen civic coupe vibe i get from the rear lights.

I think they borrowed from the last gen Honda Insight for that. It takes a lot from other models like EG style door handles and have borderline no back seats like the CRX. kek

i mean first gen insight was during the 7th gen. who designed the body for the insight though?

First gen ones are literally ABS plastic. Fiberglass would be a godsned

1g sight is based on ek

Oh yeah aren't aftermarket ones fiberglass? That's pretty crazy.

I kinda want this Insight that's at a dealer nearby. Too bad I'm broke. This is some real nigga hybrid.

neworleans.craigslist.org/ctd/6082644590.html

Cool points for manual extra cool for EP3

IT'S NOT AN EP3 fuck I'm not cool I'm not copl

I might buy a BB1 Lude if I don't buy that Impreza tomorrow. The Impreza is cheaper though, my fucking tax return needs to hit.

It's pretty disappointing especially since it got fatter too

Actually the coupe dimensions are smaller than last gen coupe, and Honda is claiming the Si is lighter than last gen SI too.