How do I make my tires sequel like this guy?

How do I make my tires sequel like this guy?
youtu.be/Mkrvq393I7k

Starts at 11:00

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L6OCg9UA8GI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drive something with enough power.

Alternatively, just launch really fucking hard with some tires made out of a harder compound.

What's enough power? That Lexus pushes around 200 hp so it's not like it's a supercar

You could probably do that with just about anything with around 100hp at the crank on regular non-performance tires. Just apply throttle aggressively.

Well I've tried but I have an auto and it doesn't do it, I've only gotten it maybe twice and it was by accident. Do I just literally floor it hard?

tcs?
my 100 hp shitbox can spin its tires in the dry

Depends on :

Power
Tires
Drivetrain,FWD, RWD, AWD...
Driver

Pretty much any car with an open diff and Econ tires can squeal. To do it like him? You'd need RWD and something with decent power/torque especially when you've got an LSD. That i6 makes decent torque and 215 HP is plenty to burn rubber on a turn at full throttle.

Put it in low, face up hill on a steep slope.

Don't expect to do what the guy in the vid did if you have a FWD shitbox.

Even a crown Vic can do what he did.

looks and sounds like front end slip to me honestly
just drive into turns quickly and give leeway for understeer

i meant throughout his driving after that sharp turn, all the screeching after that looks like front end

The real question is how to get that southern accent like him? Alpha as fuck

What he did was clutch in, rev high, then immediately let go of the clutch. Can't do that on an automatic, you only really have power on an automatic.

What?

You can easily slide an automatic like that, turn sharp and apply throttle, leave it in low gear and it will easily slide, you don't even need to pump the clutch in a manual if you are turning like that.

hey OP, can you post pics of your camry in a ditch afterwards?

if you have 200 hp, then you are good to go.

for a 3000 pound car, 200 hp is almost too much power. if you floor it from a stopped position, you will slide. there is no way around it.

if your vehicle can't do this - well buddy you aren't fucking getting 200hp now are you?

Easy. Just be me, have an NA miata with an LSD and around 100hp, strap your cellphone in front of your mouth, play "Running in the 90's," and blast through a stop sign in second gear while turning left then mashing the throttle. As seen below:

youtu.be/L6OCg9UA8GI

>how do I make my tires sequel
Well first make a pilot Tires, if does well enough you might then be able to secure funding to make a sequel.

Hhhnnnnnggggggg that baby basket

>you will slide.
Explain

i smiled at this