/bdog/ Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Is it P2W?
Not at all

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru (embed)
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/7Pnndrm.jpg
imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>his waifu is so shit, he has to shitpost about others
L
O
L

FIRST FOR PANIC FUCK DO I BUY A MAID OR PET

heard you can buy cash shop outfits for in game money in this game now, i haven't played for like over a year

does anyone even sell them, are they hard to find at all

>>Is it P2W?
>Not at all
Please don't lie in the OP, thanks.

Everyone needs a personal maid.

I want to fuck the brown maid dark knight waifu!

Certain ones for each class are easy to find. If you want one of the unpopular ones, good luck

tall or short?

are they on the auction house or are people shouting to sell them/the currency like in other korean games?

don't post your ugly garbage tier shit character here ever again

Which one is this?

They show up on the marketplace. Your best bet is Sunday at reset. They cost around ~25m, which isn't shit. Worth the investment. 10% combat xp, reduced durability consumption, 100 stamina, death penalty avoidance sometimes

stay butthurt cuck

Realistically it's almost impossible to buy them off the marketplace. You can get them off the cash shop for $25-30.

Usually some people will say they are taking outfits requests and lists them, but since they are rare on the market, get ready to fight the whole server for them.

Are alchemy stones worth the money? +6 attack, +4 acc, +4% ignore for 45m.

the only butthurt one is you
stop crying because nobody likes your ugly shit waifu

The one right above that post.

more salt please

Tall looks retarded, too long legs

post [/spoiler] eyefus [/spoiler]!
inb4 cyclops

DELETE THIS

well i fucked that one up. post anyways

KR Character Class Statistics as of 28 Feb 2017

1. Ranger - 16.1%
2. Sorc - 15.4%
3. Witch - 12.1%
4. Serk - 10.7%
5. Wizard - 10.1%
6. DK - 8.9%
7. Plum - 7.7%
8. Warrior - 6.6%
9. Kuno - 5.2%
10. Valk - 4.9%
11. Tamer - 4.8%
12. Musa - 3.9%
13. Ninja - 3.7%

Is korean ranger the same as ours? is it still that OP? or is just the people that have played for 2 years+ that won't drop their mains or something like that? My guild has literally 0 ranger mains for some reason.

source?

Oh yeah, have you seen her ass?

Guess who

>switch voiceover to korean
>no voices at all
it's actually really comfy this way...

DELETE THIS

N.no..

KR has a lot more casuals/life skillers relative to PvPers than NA/EU. Growth rankings there are pretty similar to here but the life skill rankings are way higher, gurus in every channel. Probably one reason why class distribution is a lot better there.

dear god

i.imgur.com/7Pnndrm.jpg
I'm still waiting for more lewds

Tonight.

jinx a cute

This is lewd.

these aren't my glasses!

koreans tend to play more ego and therefore go for a class like ranger which excels in 1v1 fights

any suggestion of addons to use for ranger please? for pve strictly

why are jewelry prices so expensive

how am i supposed to get any blue jewelry to duo when the +0s alone cost 10m

>addons
?

you grind

skill addons

>that one guy who peeks using lol and lmao
>calling others mad, butthurt, and salty
>posts a smug anime girl, or a laughing reaction image
>all because he got btfo'd so hard, and he's trying his absolute hardest to hide his sweat inducing anger

Don't be that guy.

NA EU?

NA

it's tomorrow

GUYS!

Someone PLEASE help me with an up to date Valk class guide. Every guide I find is different, I don't know which to trust.

I have 433 points to spend at lvl 50. Please assist!

Oh, sorry for my mistake I was a little too excited.

See

Some of you are alright.

Don't go to Calph 1 tomorrow.

Remember guys, make a boss alt so you will always be ready to fight a boss and not lose exp on your main. If you fight everyboss that spawns when you are online, you will have enough livertos for your DK and enough awakenings to repair your shitty non dandi.

You and everyone's mom is wanting to buy high end gear so make it yourself, so when you get weapon and armor stones. DON'T SELL THEM YOU RETARD. Make your own Grunil or other armor you want. Build stacks on it, and Role with RNGesus to get that liverto or expensive weapon up. Relic shards should never ever be sold. You make more potential money doing the boss fights, and get loaded with armor and weapon stones from hunter seals, and memegrags to repair your yellow or highend gear when you get there.

Buy Fags when will you ever learn have fun geting losing 30% trying to sell your items, when you could be investing them into your own gear.

Remember the race to the finish isn't a short sprint, but a long drawn out life changing experience when you get there, you will have enjoyed your time and know that you made everything your character is wearing strong.

just got this outfit from the marketplace after hundreds of tries, feels good

>korean popstar
cute

looks good too

there's a ranger with really big tits standing right behind me and it's making me nervous...

pull out your dick and cum on them tiddies than her for her services and leave. plus tip.

I'm just a tiny little tamer tho...

This, I always hope people are fapping to my character when they conveniently pause near me for a few mins.

put your tiny little tamer head between her breast and make suckling sounds like a dumb baby animal. Works everytime.

Please respond...

Post your character right now.

who makes characters like these
and why

DELETE THIS!

same

deviantart

reroll because that class is trash.

really tho, you are pre 56, you can reset as much as you want for free. just use different skills and see what you like more.

I don't think I have the strength to level to 50 again, and not sure what to do with my current gear.

seriously what is going on here

Is it that hard to believe that individuals have their own tastes in beauty?
It's shit, but it's still theirs.

Some people should be banned from mmos.

GREMLIN

post character

I play a witch, so I don't know if I will really be able to help with gear, but really leveling to 50 is a couple hours max, I know it seems like a lot right now, but once you play a class you really love you will not want to play anything else. I want to say for Valk you want to stack DP but maybe you want AP? but fuck if I know. For a weapon get a liverto and get it to +15, it will seem impossible right now, but if you have workers have them make armor shop in Glish, If you can get your other workers on nodes that will let them gather the required resources to make that gear. This is important, because building stacks on this gear is super easy to repair you just repair it with more gear you make. Then by the end of it you have badass armor with a bunch of + on it. When you aren't playing, do AFK fishing(Balenos fishing rod), its an awesome way to get relic shards and make boss scrolls then look for a scroll party. You will get memory fragments and armor and weapon stones for your main.

Don't give up, I have fought valks that are beast they aren't a terrible class. I was more of giving you a hard time.

>leveling to 50 is a couple hours max

What the literal fuck? Took me like 2-3 weeks the first time I did it. Hello?

Welcome to power creep. They made the new softcap 56 instead of 50. 30% buff to xp, halved the hp of mobs

And updated: imgur.com/a/5W8Qk

If you do all the quest yeah it will take some time. But, really if you grind and have a good weapon you will get there really fast. Fight red to white named mobs, grey are trash exp green are less than white. When you fight red mobs you will level into their optimal exp range, purple are too high for you and not worth your time.

If you aren't used to grinding, group up mobs together and kill them all at once. The more mobs you kill per hour is better than killing higher level mobs in some cases.

>liverto

Already have a +14 yuria, because that's what the guides said. So confused.

ayy lmao

>2P
This is the lewdest imgur album so far, keep up the good work.

That is a fine weapon, liverto has overall more AP, Yuria is +ap against humans. Stick with that, for now and work towards a liverto. If you want.

Nice naurtoass sausage finger manjaw boxer nose tranny you got there.

>shitting out whole bunch of MAD
dude take the stick out ur butt, i bet it would feel better

see Just because I call you out on your disgustingly fugly character, doesn't mean I'm mad.

took me about 5-6 hours to get my DK to 50 yesterday, and that was without any xp buffs for 90% of the time and with pauses in between

>call me out
lol...you're delusional user if you think you are serving some sort of noble cause by calling characters ugly, I don't care for your poorly written opinion and just assume you're mad because why else would you give an avatarfag(tripfag in this case, which is worse) attention unless it triggered you

Do I use crazy jack or jungle rotation at pirates? Not sure which is more xp, and I don't want to run a battery of 1000 iteration tests

>this isn't being mad

do awakening weapons do more damage overall as a rule of thumb or are there situations where you would switch between awakening and regular wep?

Horrible google translate adventures lets go

this
Not sure if other people are memeing when they say they have stable fps in areas with players.

>tfw always wanted to make a 2P album with milfsorc

What do you mean? That's probably identical to NA.

;-;