/utg/ - Undertale General

Betrayal Edition

Previous timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Papyrus Rules!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zwf9Vyk-77U
twitter.com/xamrambles/status/811248783455555589
twitter.com/G0966/status/837252049834147840
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nyes

WHERE'S THE MADJICK IN THE OP, EGGMAN
YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE MADJICK

where did the vore writefag go

>This ended up being a cuntboy comic
I fucking hate this meme

Cute image dude

Pet?

He committed suicide, you should probably follow suit.

Jesus Christ...
Is there anyone in this story that doesn't get fucked?
I just finished Kaine's backstory and... wow - that's some heavy shit.

Also - first for bot.

there was Grillby soul vore in the last thread

Kaine had a hard life
yes

yeah but he wrote the first half of an mkid one and then vanished

repostan last threads mkidfic

Just a little more. Just a little more and they would reach it.

"Yo, you close yet?" he asked, every muscle tense for exertion. "Can you reach it?"

Frisk let out a whine, though their gesture more resembled a cross between shake and a nod. They reached out yet again, fingers curling into almost-claws. Sweat glistened on their abdoment and lower back, sweater pushed up from all the movement.

If only they could go just a little higher.

"Little... more..." they mumbled, even their tongue barely finding its way back to their mouth.

The two huffed and puffed, the strain of balancing each other getting quite taxing. Neither were sure how long they could keep going. Monster Kid tried to further raise them just a bit more, the quick bouncy motions eliciting several series of surprised yelps.

Seeing how close Frisk was to the very edge, the monster breathed deeply in preparation. He couldn't hold them for long, he was fully aware of them. Might as well do what Undyne would do and grasp victory right at the end. He leaned forward just a bit, the motion making Frisk take in a mouthful of sweater-texture from the way it was pushed up. They looked at him, eyes wide and breath stuck in their throat.

"Get ready." he said, smirking. "I'll give you a boost."

With that, he pushed and Frisk screamed. Fingers curled again, but they missed the threshold, flying straight past and right over into heaven.

He giggled to himself, as Frisk started panting and trembling right afterwards. Turns out, to raise them to the edge, he only had to sink another inch.

oh boy here we go

D E E E E E E E L E T

I feel dump for asking this but I have no idea what is going on in this fic or why everyone is freaking out

He's writing a vorefic.

How is helping someone get over a wall related to vore

They're fucking, user

I didn't actually catch that.

I love this gif.

Who else remembers the episode where Sans abandoned his old lair because people kept breaking into it so easily and instead bought a steamboat and planned to hold Frisk hostage out of reach of everyone, but instead found out that the Underground's shipping industry was dependent on literally just one canoe operated by the River Person, so he used his steamboat to ferry good and people to and from the edges of the Underground, making millions of g?

I love steamboat AU

I love his voice in that exact moment
youtube.com/watch?v=Zwf9Vyk-77U
I don't know why, but i just want to hug him.

TOO LEWD
more mkid for the love of god

that wasn't the first half, that was it. thought about making it vore, but ended up lewd instead.

maybe next time

gib chocolate

damn
still hot as fuck, reminds me of that one POV lewd mkidfic in the pastebin from aeons ago

don't have the time for fullon fics, but i'm fine with doing a couple single-double-post fics on occasion, if you don't mind the lack of setup

gib SOULS

That's a-okay my dude, any writefag is good at this point

>his voice in that exact moment

Yep that's the best. I don't fave many videos but that video is one.

where are all the others?

mine

Are you suffering from SUS?

>naming it after sans

there's some heavy duty irony in this, considering Sans is nowhere near the first victim. Once-ler, anyone?

Gone.
All of our good writefags completely vanished, even the alphys and dummy vore writefags.

Yeah - every time someone asks something like "what voice does X have?" this comes to mind.
Also - that's a interesting picture. Is it some sort of crossover with something?

No
Then he wrote it like shit because that's not clear at all.

Didn't like skeles at first now I can't stop thinking of them. lewd does things to people

>Not thinking of Tim Curry
baka

same

cool, thanks

could probably do one more if i can figure out what

i won't be held responsible if it turns out lewd again

user, the joke is that they're fucking, but it also just sounds like the scene where MKid helps Frisk over a wall. It's humourous.

Snowdrake?
Chilldrake?
Aaron?
The Dad Dragon from the MTT Hotel?

>the joke is that they're fucking, but it also just sounds like the scene where MKid helps Frisk over a wall.
Yeah I had to do a double-take on that. It was pretty clever but I felt like the ambiguity of the language used hurt the fic a bit.

>snowdrake
My son isn't for vore
>chilldrake
neither is his friend
>the dad dragon
Or this upstanding citizen

What about Madjick?

twitter.com/xamrambles/status/811248783455555589

According to the artist the idea came to them in a dream. They're also Russian so maybe that explains the tracksuit.

I don't care about him

Politics Bear?
Astigmatism?
Froggit?
Final Froggit?
Woshua?
Ruins Dummy?

>ywn have a slav botfriend to squat with
Well - I guess it's time to commit sudoku.

I will accept this headcanon

Maybe fire girl or tentacle girl?

Would you still love your fave if they were 8 and when you came home you found them just standing in the living room, having wet themselves and staring into space, and when they noticed you had come in snapped out of it and started crying hysterically?

has already been ruined
no
no
no
yes
no
I care about Angstorms OCs even less desu

too cute for vore

Demon guy from the MTT Hotel?
Mole guy from the MTT hotel?
Fish Host from the MTT hotel?
Polar Bear next to the christmas tree in Snowdin?
Library lizard?
The guy who pays you to step on him?

One of my obscure hubandos so no
my obscure hubandos boyfriend so no
sure
hes a sick fuck so no doubt
no
He is only into feet not vore

>sure
naisu

Be seeing you UTG. I'm off to pick up a package and get my house in order.

Take care, user!
I love you.

WAKE UP!

why do so many people here like vore i mean, i know why, i just wonder why there's so many in /utg/ in particular

its only 10a.m. let me sleep

I have nothing to say and i'm busy reading /v/
I don't

It started with the I can feel them wriggling line in the game and just never stopped.

Asriel soul vore when

I'M UP!
Stop shouting.

>reading /v/
Same here.
I'm just avoiding Nier automata threads.

twitter.com/G0966/status/837252049834147840

1/2
"See you tomorrow then?"

The two monsters waved at each other and went their respective ways. Snowdrake had no intention of going home right away though, as he still had a very important matter to attend to. Trudging along the snow, he traveled straight into the forest.

Step by step, he followed the little markings he's made on the trees, towards his secret little hideout. The anticipation was already making his heart race, that little sense of danger upon being found out.

Looking around, he slowly pulled something from their backpack, marveling at wrapper already. the contents were very simple, just a strange, heart-like thing strapped to a stick, and yet just the sight alone made his eyes water.

The thing seemed to beat ever so softly with a red glint. Snowy took the stick and raised it to their mouth, tongue extending with trembling excitement, until it touched the unique little popsickle.

Flavors unknown to them until a little while ago filled their mouth. Sweet, sour, salty and even just a hint of enjoyable bitterness combined into one beautiful cavalcade of taste. The secondary effect of this culinary treat sounded off right afterwards, a muffled cry drawing Snowy's attention.

No
Don't

>snowdrake vore
My god.
It's beautiful.

So when are we moving to /trash/?

Never, fuck /trash/. It's not as fun.

I somehow avoided every spoiler about the game and just finished my first playthrough.
killed the goat woman, skelly brother, guard woman, goat king and the flower. more or less everyone i met. fuck them

It was fun. and i know that you can get another ending and decide not to kill the king and so on.

but how much different is the game on a second playthrough? Right now i dont really want go through the same dialogs again.

Each major run (Neutral, Genocide, Pacifist) gives you a different end boss. Only bother doing one of each. The dialog isn't always the same.

Try not killing anyone, you might be very surprised by what happens.

Or kill everyone, that's also an option. Just make sure you follow the instructions carefully, partner.

The games dialogue and progression changes slightly depending on who you do/don't kill. And some things get more to-the-point on a second run.

Kill them.
KILL THEM ALL!
I'm just kidding.

Glad you enjoyed the game. Care to share some more thoughts about it?

Also
Welcome to D family, son.

2/2
He smirked and continued, soon ending up in the familiar cave he had uncovered some months ago. While most of it was frozen over, there was still a tiny fire in the middle, just enough to provide some light and wayward warmth to his unwilling guest.

The human mewled and whimpered, teeth chattering loudly. Their body was encased in what seemed like a solid block of ice, with only their head sticking out of the icy tomb. Said head was getting progressively redder, too.

Snowy grinned and sat down next to the human. The usual wave of begs and pleads followed, all of them drowned out by the delightful popsicle that only seemed to become even tastier, the closer he was to the human.

"This is all your fault, really." he said, tongue making little twirls around the surface of the human's precious soul. "You should have been nicer to be, when we met. I really put my soul into those jokes and not a sole laugh."

Frisk's head trashed about, still not laughing. Snowy scowled and raised the stick, ready to give the human their just reward. Frisk had to set their teeth as hard as possible to not cry out, when Snowy started properly munching, letting their soul swish and slosh around in his warm mouth. Beads of sweat dripped from their forehead and onto their ice-prison, their heart beating heavily. They could take it, they'd taken worse, this was nothing.

How wrong they were.

When Snowy finally pulled it out with a loud POP, Frisk was a complete mess. They could barely keep their head straight, saliva dribbling from the corner of their mouth. Their face pulsed with more heat than the fire and not even Snowdrake was sure they were still fully conscious.

"You make the funniest faces!" he chuckled. "Okay, here's one I worked hard on: what do you call a human too cool for your jokes?"

Frisk's head only barely moved, but that was enough for Snowy to bring the soul to his mouth again.

"A Friskcicle!" he said, stuffing the soul back in his mouth.

The Undyne threads are FAR nicer than this shithole.

nuh nuh nuh nerds

Holy fuck
this is more mawplay than vore but god fucking damn dude

what a wonderful young man

FUCK YOU
Then why don't you stay there if this place is so shit

Wait a second
Are you the dude who wrote the nicecream guy fic where he shoves Frisk in his cart?

>autistic vorefag trash

disgusting, hope your parents disown you

I just wish they would put it in a pastebin.

This is why mom and dad leaves us at the house when they go out to fun places Asriel.

epilogue

Snowy peeked out the cavern, checking for any sign of life. The forest was still as ever, barely a peep through the cold woods.

He looked back, grinning at the panting, groaning human. The ice was dripping from the overwhelming heat they had produced, but Snowdrake knew his stuff. It would easily last till morning, leaving him just enough time to reinforce it before school.

"Have an ice evening!" he called back, chuckling to himself since Frisk could no longer perform such a task at the moment. As quick as they arrived, they scurried out and followed the markings, setting a course for home.

The taste of Frisk's soul was still on the tip of his tongue. He could only imagine how much tastier it would be tomorrow, once it had a chance to fill up with the human's unique flavor again.

The woods remained silent for a while, once he left. However, a shadowy figure beyond Snowy's vision soon emerged, eyes set on the cavern with the faint hint of light blinking within. The creature adjusted the brakes on his trusty cart, taking tentative steps towards the cave, snow making a comfortably crunchy noise under his feet.

As they got to the entrance, the flicker of light illuminated his features finally. A colorful attire, trusty suspenders, blue fuzz and a huge grin that could never be mistaken. He took in the sight of the panting, captive human, the pulsing soul just above them, still overwhelmed by the onslaught of tongue.

The sight may have been concerning to some, but to him it was delectable. He leaned closer and reached out, finger hovering just above a large droplet of whatever creamy secretion the soul gave out.

"Nice." he whispered.

As should be the case with any writing, both good and bad, lest we end up flooding the thread.

Exactly.

Holy shit you are the guy.
Where'd you go, man?

this was the last, i'm out for the rest of the thread

Protip: Use Cheeat Engine table for instant encounters to make genocide take like tenth of the usual time
Also remember that genocide route is route where nearly everyone shows their best side
Flowey for example turns into cute machine at the end

>flooding the thread
nigga we're dead as fuck right now, that's a non-issue