github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

poeplanner.com/AAYAAQUVAACA-d03R2usRUe1BOQiKU-ePIx2MtHr7qcI2CRWSJ2uA3WRK18ENsUfAgQHTLNFfg5cavrQH-_ri3oBb-L3hEhca8Nt99esmPFsNthJGyqN7FUtH5UgwfOio3_GwcXsGCy_FdeGrlZjkye-iqEv74j5N9fPSbHK07QM6roNfFfJKPqYrRzcjxoyNK-3h2VTNVBCjDblGbQ4-_WXl0V8VEemvp7EXfIrChEvj0ZR-80WHxg3g6brLKY3ZjQKAx4fQVF0GoGmmYGvuNDaOrEFflna3YhCHdlDVPRxWFpSKVXgOlhVxoPbaxe86sBUakMI9G0ZApbSfJJuvFbtYZx7qLkMUgAAAAAA
strawpoll.me/12448797
pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAJ1jFm_-h1nz7TyiAHuzrj4abKcIZp426W6q-tIGwwSzwGY9X2jyOuH4k1XGmuC3PmZU1YELYZRvXl3wHzwtNZKMz18_pqPVpoVtNsXvDsaufIOaO_ZIPfzR_UyzUEeDzGebUlMfAgagXwR7IForFgvYJKeUWGMQzBQg_grYvZf0U1IaOIKbuX5Y5bXyJy-driSqxgSDX-98BAdyDzLRkFWXlWSE42rPZwN1g9vkUUWdOlgk2DwFr2wXjFZIKhOj8kVHn9_G2E3j-b2mV_JF_o_r7g==
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get me an Inqusitor, Energy Shield, burning arrow build, Poh-jee, I demand it

How do you feel about Threshold Jewels being mandatory for their skills now just like Diablo 3 Item sets?

>mandatory

>Ground Slam
>105% Increased Angle Jewels
>75% chance for end charge on stun Jewels
>24% Increased Angle Enchantment
Still worse than earthquake

Hierophant
Totem: Summon Skeletons
Totem: Summon Raging Spirits
Totem: Animated Weapon

Aura + minion nodes

y/n

what would be the best ascendancy for molten strike this league?

not sure if i should go ranger and focus on projectile damage, or marauder and have more strength readily available and use lead sprinkler

well I actually want item sets in PoE so... I like it. Loved them in D2.

unironically return to where you came from

the answer is always berserker

Gamebreaking

Will you come visit tomorrow, exile?

inquisitor or elementalis for fb totems?

How tall is Atziri? Like, 18 ft?

elementalist, double dip ignite

chieftain for FREE leech, endurance charges and 10% strength

inquisitor
how are you gonna respec into vaal spark as elementalist

something like that

i'd full clear her alluring abyss if you catch my drift

I don't think the jewels I've seen so far are particularly amazing. I haven't seen them all mind you.

Although, people would probably sleep on them even if they were fucking ridiculous so what do I know.

How can you be this assblasted by peopel getting their info from the main source?

+ Devs post there
+ streamer upload their shit/post their spreadsheet, etc. there.
+ Most of the vital changes can be found instantly there instead of searching the forum

Like, I get not liking the place and not wanting to discuss anything there, you have to be a fucking retard to not consult it to get your info. I mean, at the very least you can get your info second hand from here, from people who took it from reddit anyways so calm your tits.

PoE is literally a game shaped and molded by reddit

This is the latest one

Here and skip Elementalist if you don't need the res.

Use the freed points in more effective damage or a jewel socket.

Also taking armor es and life nodes wtf?

poeplanner.com/AAYAAQUVAACA-d03R2usRUe1BOQiKU-ePIx2MtHr7qcI2CRWSJ2uA3WRK18ENsUfAgQHTLNFfg5cavrQH-_ri3oBb-L3hEhca8Nt99esmPFsNthJGyqN7FUtH5UgwfOio3_GwcXsGCy_FdeGrlZjkye-iqEv74j5N9fPSbHK07QM6roNfFfJKPqYrRzcjxoyNK-3h2VTNVBCjDblGbQ4-_WXl0V8VEemvp7EXfIrChEvj0ZR-80WHxg3g6brLKY3ZjQKAx4fQVF0GoGmmYGvuNDaOrEFflna3YhCHdlDVPRxWFpSKVXgOlhVxoPbaxe86sBUakMI9G0ZApbSfJJuvFbtYZx7qLkMUgAAAAAA

Elementalist is better in every way btw.

>passive tree changes
>this still exists
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reposting (ssf/sc/hc)

strawpoll.me/12448797
strawpoll.me/12448797
strawpoll.me/12448797

we're probably in the last thread (or next iwll be last) before the league starts, yay!

She's just about two character models tall if you discount the headwear. So presumably what you're saying is Witch is 9 feet tall.

She's a big girl.

>PoE is literally a game shaped and molded by reddit
the conclusion does not logically follow the premises

for you

Do your duty and vote!

strawpoll.me/12448797
strawpoll.me/12448797
strawpoll.me/12448797
strawpoll.me/12448797

>ssfhc shitters BTFO

Holy shit what happened to Veeky Forums being so casual

can I mod the game for the naked women back on my balls?

Do we have actual models of these? I thought she'd be 3 characters tall.

Yeah, alright. That one is some stupid shit. That's not an alternate attack mode, that's a use this one or fuck yourself over.

Guess they wanted Molten Strike back in fashion.

They're back in 3.0

You could do Iron Grip AoF with Chieftain or Zerk.

Full ele or even chaos poison dubledips with Raider or Flaskfinder.

Both are going to need the jewels and helm enchant.

despite the AoE nerf, flamblast should still be able to carry me to red maps right

5 reasons why SSFHC is the only acceptable mode from a non-casual perspective

1. No shitters allowed. If you need mommy to hold your hand for Dominus, for Malachai, for Izaro, for Atziri, or any boss, you don't belong in SSFHC. The required level of excellence elevates SSFHC players to heights simply unattainable by casuals.

2. True hardcore mode. No aurawhores, no supportwhores, no coalitions of low-lifes banding together for unfair advantage. Only YOU and your skill, your intelligence, your experience, your knowledge, your willpower.

3. Shitcrows fear you or envy you. Your mere presence is a call for them to abandon their shitter ways or forever stay in the shade of mediocrity.

4. Infinite immersion. You are truly the child of the gods, favored among all to succeed. Luck will not stand in your way. Overpowered uniques will not cheat your progression. Your power is your own, rather than artificial.

5. Eternal glory. You are given the chance to tread uncharted territory, write the pages of history. Names of other legends will fade, but the glory of the first exile to level 100 SSFHC will be remembered for all of eternity.

Pledge your allegiance to SSFHC - or leave /poeg/ right fucking now.

Meme Hierophant vortex totems with EE and EO?
or
Meme staff Crit Ice spear inquisitor?

Just pulling a google image here. Atziri's butt is almost exactly tongue-height. Maybe a little over two characters high. I wouldn't say three.

Any tips for a Ranger Iceshot build? Is it viable to build around flasks/pathfinder, or should I go frenzy charges?

The fucking shitshow of nodes around Nullification right there also still exists.

Not to mention a lot of the changes between Ranger and Shadow just made it worse if you don't count the less nodes in some clusters.

Since every Atziri Mirror has 1 Arm does that they only have 1 tit too?

Is there a way to make money in HC other than levelling and corrupting jewels to 21

>tfw there's next to no lore on Atziri
just

>105% increased angle.
This would literally mean the angle is turned all the way in a circle and then some extra overlaps in a little sliver of double pie. It's like these people don't even try to balance anything anymore. They just slap random values and see what happens.

Are 1-h sword builds useless (excluding Varunastra)?Are 1-handed non-crit builds useless too?I just wanna go shield&sword but it feels so weak and the only way to do some damage is to go crit which is expensive as fuck.

Raider and end game gear in those essences that give you cold dmg per frenzy.

item flipping mostly for me.
I farm chaos recipes for the first day or two then invest in meta build shit

>gs has a base angle degree of 180 or more

are you retarded?

there's 16 boobs during split phase

hey guys i've got a few memes here for you

donald trump build: essence drain + CWDT + frost wall
mike pence build: lightning tendrils + conductivity + conversion trap
hillary clinton build: desecrate + minion life support
bernie sanders build: determination + generosity support + cast on death + flesh offering

rate my memes

Someone rate my shitty build please.

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAJ1jFm_-h1nz7TyiAHuzrj4abKcIZp426W6q-tIGwwSzwGY9X2jyOuH4k1XGmuC3PmZU1YELYZRvXl3wHzwtNZKMz18_pqPVpoVtNsXvDsaufIOaO_ZIPfzR_UyzUEeDzGebUlMfAgagXwR7IForFgvYJKeUWGMQzBQg_grYvZf0U1IaOIKbuX5Y5bXyJy-driSqxgSDX-98BAdyDzLRkFWXlWSE42rPZwN1g9vkUUWdOlgk2DwFr2wXjFZIKhOj8kVHn9_G2E3j-b2mV_JF_o_r7g==

Basically only made because of Magma Orb radius buff and I own the MTX.

7 decides my witch build for the new league

What are the stats for the radius in that picture? That looks like a rather large radius for cyclone

>Game is set in Totally Not The Roman Empire.
>Spears do not exist, except for statues.
Explain yourselves, kiwis.

Uber Lab is good money on days with a good layout.

Some enchants will always be in demand. The biggest problem is deciding between Hubris and unique helmets.

Lightning strike

Animate weapon as early as you can :)

>Life: 4452
sh*tcrow

2h sword Ice Crush Elementalist

if they dont fix this in 3.0 i will personally fly to new zealand and cockslap Chris

>4.0
>GGG adds spears and javelins
>Spears implicit makes melee attacks pierce in a line
>Javelins are ranged weapons and can use Wand skills
POTY

power siphon necro

arc mine totems

Is BV Berserker a good league starter?

essence drain elementalist

you make money the exact same way you make money in softcore, except not dying becomes really important
1. pushing content really hard and fast early on and selling drops and maps
2. farming bosses early
3. farming uber lab / selling act4 cruel, especially early on

trypanon elemental hit

>Uber Lab is good money on days with a good layout.
It's almost always good money, bro. If you can run a layout then it's worth running. You just make more if there's a unique box or five keys or a good darkshrine or whatever. You can also charge for runs early in the league.

Crit Glacial Hammer with HoI

kb mines

LA Occultist

Skelly Necro,MAKE IT WORK.

Dual strike melee splash

flame cyclone with goddess unleashed

varunastra elemental hit

EK totems

nah im not playing that, pick something else

I was too lazy to add items but here.

>Life: 5746
sh*tcrow

ok i'll do this lmao

SSF HC = bourgeoisie

everyone else = proletariat

So we can all agree that people that won't ssf will be looked down as weak and not really that good at Poe, non ssf league is gonna be more like the league for children

no, not really

and /poeg/ = soviet union
prepare your anus

What about those of us that want to play Path of Market Manipulation? Think of the jewish members of poeg in the future plz

>random curse when totem dies
>get temp chained during boss

>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>FREE
>Free
>FREE
>free
>free

i'll be honest, catshitter the person annoys me to no end but his reaction pictures are pretty funny

shut the fuck up catposter

SSFHC = the jews
everyone else = goyim cattle

>not having a Warding flask always up
This does remove the curse from the item right?

I still don't know why the currency site only has like 20 dudes listed its so fucking bulllshit. I still remember when they raised by half the price of the chromatics from one day to the other earning who knows how much. All that had to happen is for 5 dudes to agree to it, i don't understand why the community follow those prices religiously either

>me after checking catposter's scion guardian gladiator build

with infinite skill comes infinite responsibility

by that logic you must lead a very carefree life