-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Nintendo released 11.3, thoroughly patching downgrading for latefriends who update. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools BTFO, Menuhax's "last known Home Menu vuln." dead. Current solution is to switch to Luma or better yet, install a9lh per the guide.
-hblauncher_loader 1.3 and new *hax 2.9a payloads fix Homebrew for 11.3. github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases/tag/v1.3
-NTR CFW 3.4 Preview6 and BootNTR 3.1 released. (BootNTR Selector updates automatically.) github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases
-Boot DS games in DSIware mode on 3DS from SD card: gbatemp.net/threads/nds-bootstrap-loader-run-commercial-nds-backups-from-an-sd-card.454323/

>Wii U
-Zelda BOTW EUR Titlekey leaked. Strangely, soon after the game was back up on the official servers, which means you can download the game off utik. A 2GB update is required aswell, which isn't on utik, but can be found elsewhere (/zlg/.
-FlimFlam69 removed the Brazilian method from the guide (you can still find it at: github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/blob/master/btimsg.md).
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Vita
-Activation without PSN access now possible. wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/
-fl0w teases usb mounting for pstv only. wololo.net/2017/02/09/theflow-teases-support-external-usb-drive-pstv-vita-tv/
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both HENkaku and taiHENkaku currently.

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

3ds.guide
drive.google.com/open?id=0B41oojFjVQmiXzlNZmpldm9kOXM
github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/wiki
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

R E M I N D E R

COSMO JUST GOT WORLD RECORD

Is the US fag that was installing the update successful? You here?

Okay I'm the guy from last thread posting to report that:

On my U.S Console, downloading the update from the google drive posted in previous thread (Don't have link) of v33 and installing it WORKS fully and I have not lost my saves.

I still use Haxchi to launch into MochaCFW before I launch.

Give me one (1) reason I should download the borked zelda files now instead of waiting

I have a 10.3.0-28E 3ds, what should i install?

does anyone have a link to the 200mb update file?

I'm another US guy installing the update now. I don't see how that wouldn't work though, just give me a few minutes

just do 3ds.guide like everyone else

Can someone post the link to the new zelda update?

Update already confirmed to work with US machines, there's no way it wouldn't even work in the first place. Stop fucking asking.

OK, thanks do you have a link to it?

You do need to delete the old 2gb update though, right?

Yes

>using loadiine, zelda takes 10 minutes to load after the opening cutscene and another 5 minutes to pickup the tablet
should I try another SD card or is this normal?

WHERE DA UPDATE LINK

it's in the previous thread

what do i do with the ice spell? i let my sister play and skipped all of it

>loadiine
gee, i wonder why your game runs like shit

Here is the link for the new update: drive.google.com/open?id=0B41oojFjVQmiXzlNZmpldm9kOXM

Chill out guys

Looks like this just adds a DLC menu? No FPS performance or gamepad support, huh? I'm expecting way too much.

It's normal. Think of loadiine as a demo, because when you leave the first area the loading times will get much, much worse

Same, first time doing this. If no one knows better, I should just wait for my copy in the mail.

Uhhh, my Wii U Homebrew Launcher's UI stopped showing up. All I see is the blue background with the white bubbles. Multiple restarts haven't fixed it. Any advice?

So the update really dosn't do shit other than adding dlc support?

does something like freeshop exist for the wii u?
I really don't want to buy a new sd card only for breath of the wild...

Wait, the US update works on the EUR copy on a US Wii U?

Okay and now I booted directly into WUP Installer through Haxchi and it's only showing me -3.

Panic.

a 16gb sd card is so cheap, just mow the lawn for mom and ask for 10 bucks

and the answer is no

How in the fuck do you think we're playing the game in the first fucking place? What is it with this stupid fucking question?

>A US patch works on a EUR build of the game
Okay.

Is there a way to play Breath of the Wild off something faster than an SD card, because this is slow as fuck.

Why do you NEED the US patch?

Please tell me your reasoning for this instead of just using the EU patch

I have an EU Wii U and the EU BotW, why can't I load up BotW from sysNAND, I'm sick of loading up Mocha everytime

Since this has become botwg, where is the last memory point located ? There aren't any landmarks in the picture just generic woods.

Because previously DLC/updates on Wii U/3DS had to be the same region, retard.

So going through the Wii U guide, I get to the point where it's copying the nand to my sd for rednand. I left it as it was taking hours to do, and when I got up this morning it was on the "choose "user" screen. I ejected the SD card and powered down the wii. Copied all files back to sd, which was showing as smaller than it actually was so it looks like it partitioned ok. I put it back in the wii and booted up, made the sysnand folder, then booted up mocha with haxchi. However the folder is still there and my network settings which I deleted in my regular nand were also still deleted. Should I just try remaking the rednand?

time to get a fuck sd card at 9 fucking pm

And what's stopping you from using EU DLC on an EU copy of the game using the EU patch that we already have?

Please tell me oh smart one.

external SSD but you will be limited by whatever speed the USB ports o

That's why I was asking, retard. There was no precedent for a patch to work on another region's game. Obviously a EUR patch would work on a EUR copy. I wasn't asking that. And obviously you can install a EUR copy on a US console.

>And obviously you can install a EUR copy on a US console.
stop posting

So my Homebrew Launcher channel is messed up. Is it safe to uninstall the DS game Haxchi is installed to and re-do the process? I've done Part 0-3 of the guide.

Do what?

And CFW does region free as well.

May as well delete the Vita and PS3 sections/guides. These past few months have been nothing but 3DS and Wii U hacking.

whoops read that as cant

my b

Does this happen often enough to people? I'm fairly new to using this. Is there a way to fix this, I used NUSGrabber once to get Pokken and now it crashes immediately

PS1 ADRENALINE SOON
PSTV USB SOON

Install to internal storage, hope you have a black Wii U.

crashes for me now too

download botw us from command line nusgrabber

Dont fall for the haxchi/mocha ruse. Just download sign_patcher, WUP GX 2 and enjoy your stuff

Redownload the whole update - its in OP on /zlg/

I literally just downloaded the program an hour ago and it crashes. /zlg/ says it's down at the moment

Nigga now you just being complicated

Sounds like youve deleted the /wiiu/apps folder from your SD card

STOP using loadiine, it's ultra dated and has terrible load times.

I also wanna know this

How do I remove the previous update to install the new one? Reinstalling the entire game?

because you used a leaked update with a bogus ticket

the official legit update is now live

I didn't delete it. The only thing I did to my SD card was that I put a game folder that I downloaded from uTik into the install folder. That's where it does, right? The guide never specified.

I'll double check my SD card, but some trickery will be afoot if the folder isn't there.

What's the best option then?

Someone help

Folder is definitely still there.

Would anything bad happen if I deleted the DS game from my Wii U, re-downloaded it and did the process over? I don't mind doing it if it gets me out of this troubleshooting limbo.

Is there any reason to get the new update outside of not having to deal with the update prompt every time I want to play? Game is working fine, and I really don't want to set up my SD card for another big install again.

Unless there's a version of the update I can install that's less than 2 gigs?

Reasoning behind this?

I have Breath of the Wild working through loadiine, but it's stupid slow. I don't want to fuck up my console by trying shit without knowing what I'm doing. What can I do to have it run well?

So like... these spoofed amiibo .bin files.

How do I use these?

Where do I grab the USA Title ID?
Is is on the database?

Use Tagmo to write them to ntag215 stickers.

Follow the guide. It's fool proof as long as you follow every step to the letter. You already have loadiine working which means you have homebrew launcher, so you're halfway there already.

Don't use loadiine, it's obselete.
If you wanna run it properly you need to use WUP GX2 to inject the game to either your Wii U's HDD or a usb, but to do that you'll need a CFW.
Also there's basically 0 risk of bricking your console, and if you do then it'll be because you didn't follow the instructions, they're idiot proof

Actually I think I got it.

I fucking suck at command line, though.

>needs a certain kind of phone
That was a short-lived dream.

QUESTION

Can I hack my Wii U and play Zelda with a 16 GB SD Card? Last time I was told 32/64 GB but I forgot why.

Is there still stuff in the folder?

yes if you install it to the system

Yep, it's all totally full of the same stuff there usually was.

Basically what happened was that I forgot the Wii U loads things from USB as a priority. I backed up everything before modding, and in the backup was the DS game I used. I reformatted my USB drive to get rid of everything and Haxchi came back after that, but it hasn't been working the same since.

It's only that big if you want to clone your NAND.

I used Haxchi and only needed like 220 MB or however big Brain Age is.
Or you could use Mocha.

Less complicated, less things to go through and works the same way, just fine and perfectly. All you need is an SD card (to access homebrew, store your games before installing) and an USB stick to install these said games.

How do I install switchax?

How do I install the update to my game? Currently just downloaded the .tik and update 7z to my computer, guide doesn't say how I should proceed and I don't want to fuck it up.

16gb is enough

Is botw usa out?

Thanks lads. Going to do it now. How long does it take approximately?

Wait, there's a new update in addition to the first 2gb one?

What can psvimgtools do?

It only matters if you updated past 3.60.
It can install whitelist hack and ARK for PSP piracy/homebrew. Maybe custom themes.

>-SAFE FIRMWARES-
>PS4: 4.05

wait what is this a meme?

Hey, I wanna play BoTW and have no experience with pirating shit.

What's the name of the prefered method for running games? I saw more than one method in the pastebin, which is why I'm asking.

Also, what's the format for running said games? .iso?

heres a copy pasta from an older thread

HERE YOU GO NIGGERS, THE DEFINITIVE INSTALL GUIDE
LINK TO THIS POST WHEN A DUMB FAGGOT ASKS HOW

1. Download the fucking game files (258 files)
(USE MEGADOWNLOADER - IT CAN BE FOUND ON SOFTONIC THROUGH GOOGLE. COPY AND PASTE THE KEY IN OP)
2. Download the .tik file and rename it to title.tik (be sure you have extensions enabled or you can fuck up and rename it to title.tik.tik if extensions are hidden)
3. Place the title.tik files in the game folder (you should now have 259 files according to math)
4. Download the update
(USE THE DRIVE LINK. CLICK THE ADD TO YOUR DRIVE BUTTON IN THE TOP RIGHT. MAKE A COPY OF THE FILE YOU ADDED TO YOUR DRIVE THEN DOWNLOAD THAT.)
5. On your SD card you need to have a folder called 'install' where you will place the game folder and the update folder (name those 2 folders however the fuck you want)
6. Insert the SD card into the Wii U
7. Run a CFW (Mocha doesn't require anything special to set up so use it if you don't have one)
8. Run homebrew channel -> wup installer mod y -> install both folders (game and update folder in this order)
9. Start the game and have fun
6. Make sure you have wup installer mod y and use it to install those folders

HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT HOMEBREW? GO HERE

CAN'T INSTALL THE UPDATE? YOU NEED A CFW OR SIGPATCH

Took me about an hour, wup takes ages to install the main game

That's pretty shit. Still no way to resign game saves for use on another account?

Probably not.

On 5.5.0, need to update to 5.5.1 to download Brain Age for Haxchi. Is this gonna fuck me over in any way?

So I deleted the original update and installed the US update from utik and my Wii U says preparing update when I try to start the game only to give me an error code saying my wi-fi network strength is low, even though it works fine on Splatoon. Was using the US patch the issue? Downloading the one from Google Drive rn.

If I want to hack my Wii U to play the new Zelda, how many steps of this guide would I need to follow? :

Seems like some stuff isn't necessarily for running pirated games.

Also, what's the best place to look for Wii U games to download?

You'll want to get like JNUS/Wii U USB Helper. It downloads straight from Nintendo's servers (I think.) and its super easy.

You should have done it 2 fucking days ago, idiot.

>using a botnet to pirate

I installed brain training on usb by mistake and now I cant delete it for some reason and Im sure I installed haxchi without the usb inside
is there any filesystem viewer for the usb for windows or any other solution maybe?

No, though apparently it's on NUSgrabber. Still no tik yet.