Previous:

Since when is Donnel so handsome

Looking for friends to add to fill up my list
User ID: 7139412379
Username: Ray

FUCK DONNEL

literally who

Dont mind if i do!

How is Catria in this game? Mine eats up pretty much any red unit and matches up well against everything else except greens.

Should I preorder Echoes?

I like old and new Fire Emblem games.

It looks pretty good however I would wait a little closer to the release date and get the special edition if they have one coming out.

What's my 5 star Nino 17/16/9/4/9

That sounds about average. Mine wants to get the first attack in against mages to make dealing with them less annoying, and can just barely survive a bow hit from full HP in a worst case scenario. She's a melee monster against everything but axes thanks to Armored Blow and fast Luna.

Awful

Alright looks like she's going back into the garbage.

Looks like -Spd +Res to me, might be wrong on the boon

Thanks ill try again with my next nino.
Although I just rolled a -res+att seliph.

subtle

Camilla a best!

>/feg/ in charge of making threads
>/feg/ in charge of basic competence

Uhhh Azura?

Best and cutest lord when?

That is a good question, i too wonder when Ike will be added.

She's shit.

Ike is a faggot and definitely not cute.

If I got good level ups for Eirika during the pre-route split chapters, I should play Ephraim's route instead since she won't be hurt as much by the autolevels during the 6 split campaign chapters, right? He is only playable for one chapter before the route split so I figure the autolevels would hurt him more.

Also I heard that you get 3 Knight Crests in Ephraim's route. Which Cav/Knight units are worth training? Does Amelia have good enough growths for me to give her a chance?

t. Mic

if you already put the time into her she's actually pretty decent. Unless you're playing on hard mode your unit choice doesn't matter and if you already split routes it's too late.

I am playing on Hard mode. And I'm close to the route split.

What are you CAV units or knight unit.

>tfw ur only reds are girl marth and marth

You mean Lucina and boy Lucina.

I know Olwen's not that great and the one I got is -SPD + RES, but would she still be worth leveling just so I have someone to deal with male Robins? Those faggots always tear my team apart.

He knows what he wrote

Franz and Kyle. Gilliam is okay though I don't tend to use Armour Knights for very long with the only exception being Effie. Amelia seems to have some potential as well.

Always go with the red christmas cav so Ford. Gilliam can be changed into the mounted cav. Ameila can too but it seems like you should do Ford Kyle and Ameilia. Franz isn't really worth a shit.

What's wrong with him? He joins the earliest along with Gilliam.

His Hp and str gains are pretty low. He has speed out the ass but you want your dins and heavy knights to be tanky.

Yeah, each time I've leveled franz he ends up mediocre.

I've had pretty good level ups with him getting good Str, Spd and Def too. The only balanced Cav that have usually failed me is Kent.

Also are the trainee units worth using? Their bases look so bad jesus.

They're meme units. It's pretty fun having a journeyman ross hitting the boss with a dimpy little axe.

>4 x level 40 4*
>not even 300 points per win at max range advanced
>level 12 account
>1 x level 12 5*
>1 x level 11 2*
>1 x level 12 3*
>1 x level 12 4*
>460+ points per flawless advanced win

Stat total MY ASS.

The fuck im getting 650 per win with
5* ephraim level 36 +attack -res
5* Leo level 40 +attack -hp
5* Robin level 31 +attack -hp
5* Camilla 39 -hp + res
Replacing Camilla for narcian after I get him to level 32 who's currently 30

Her bst is terrible, her skills are terrible, her stats are terrible, and her brother (though still terrible) is better than her in every meaningful way.
There is no reason to use or even own an Olwen and I bet you only have her because you did full pulls like an idiot.

what the hell is with this template? What's with the random ass order of games instead of it being sequential?

I actually voted for Lex in that Heroes poll though, albeit only once. I tried to just keep it at one vote per game. Lex was far and away my favorite of the first gen characters.

How do we make Peri great again?

>again

She has always been shit.

She actually isn't too bad. Cav units are pretty good in Fates, even though Peri and Silas are both massively outshined by Xander. Shelter is pretty abuseable for getting in hits and then saving the units which attack.

Oh, I'm almost about to finish Conquest. I'm up to Possessed now.

Thanks to the person who told me about turning Camilla into a wyvern lord. Never thought about that before.

Is the general split right now? So quiet.

check the catalog