What does Veeky Forums do for a living? I do professional auto detailing in Las Vegas. Usually exotic cars

What does Veeky Forums do for a living? I do professional auto detailing in Las Vegas. Usually exotic cars.

Apprentice draftsman for steel and metal constructions.

I LARP on Veeky Forums too!

CDL truck driver. Just local stuff.

Not larping. Been doing it for a while.

Eh, seems legit

I have an admin position at a company that refinances auto loans

My job has absolutely nothing to do with vehicles.

video game developer

Professional masturbator

I bake bread

"maintenance"

I largely just fuck off all day

Graphic designer.

Doing food delivery by night to save for my next ride.

stock market/neet

also make some money through youtube

I deliber chemicals to farmers innawoods.

>make some money through YouTube
isn't that as good as impossible nowadays?

also I work in IT

>What does Veeky Forums do for a living?
Doing bachelors in college and as well as doing part-time warehouse supervisor.

I average around 70k views a day, which usually means around 30-50€ per day, especially because japan has a pretty high cpm, so having that viewerbase really helps. But it also depends on how many views are monetized, so in some cases it's more money.

Damn, nice going. That's some comfy living money if you're not too demanding. Best of luck.

Tow truck driver. Towing your shitboxes and helping retards out of ditches.

Senior data analyst at an e-commerce site

I make lmao 72k

I'm not asking your identity but what is your channel mostly about?

Unemployed for 8 months.
Have a job interview for a function as negotiator at a nice company. Well payed job, second interview, wish me luck.

I'm a hydrogeologist. I shitpost in between model runs for max comfy factor.

Good luck man. I hope you get the job. Have a nice day.

mid-high level IT for a smallish consultant firm. My job is essentially skilled progress bar watching.

retail till i'm done with college
i love my coworkers,managers are stuck up faggots
i'd love to work in anything Veeky Forums related cuz i'm not doing retail for a few more years,fuck that

Thank you so much mister, hope you have a great day yourself.

post channel

im a not so professional auto detailer.

Software engineer, i usually spend my day shitposting.

>Doing food delivery by night to save for my next ride.
>Graphic designer

You should become a UI designer so you don't have to work two jobs lol.

Body and paint with family , don't always get paid but I have everything I need to work on my shitbox and my friends shitboxes . Also insurance jobs are a blessing but happen too rarely

>High up in banking
>Also do investing
>mfw I also am a certified mechanic

My job fucking blows but at least it pays well.

Welder-fabricator. Mostly stainless steel and aluminum. Check out my boobs

How's sales and trading? I'm doing finance and I'm looking into that

I'm an engineer in Las Vegas. Where you at nigga? I work near Pecos & Sunset

Vatozoner
Also musician but I guess that's a hobby

Pretty good.

If you know what you're doing and you're good at it you can easily make north of 200k.

I've considered moving laterally to try and claw myself into a higher pay grade, but decided to stick it out where I am. Security counts for a lot.

It's not a cheap car I'm saving for.

Nothing. I'm a CS student who couldn't even get an internship

Pizza delivery driver

If someone was going to lie about what they do for a living, why would they say they wash cars?

Mine Foreman.

Software engineer.
It's nothing Veeky Forums related, and there aren't any Veeky Forums software gigs around here (unless you consider logistics).

It's only April, most of the internships are offered in April and may.

I drive

Almost all the pizza drivers I knew studied for or will be going into IT lol, must be a cross between fixing your own car and switching out your own computer parts.

I work in pharma. Officially I'm IT, but these days I do more QA and regulatory work.

What state are you in? I'm in PA and having a real hard time finding anyone even worth interviewing for an entry-level position.

Different poster, are you in philly? My bro would like an entry level position lol he graduates next year with MIS from Temple.

who is this semen demon

>are you in philly?
A little outside Philly actually, but not too far. I probably won't still be looking next year though (hopefully).

It's already April man

MA. PA's a shit state

Bump

Thank you for your service. No, really.

Study medicine, phlebotomist (drawing blood) at the same university medical center for some money

Valet

Neet master race reporting in

>tfw 20 and working second job ever making just barely 1k a month as a dishwasher
>cant afford a car
>cant move up in life because of life choices
kill me.

At least I'm not a filthy busrider though.

Audi Tech at a stealership make decent living been at it for four years five if I count my apprenticeship

>12k a year
I literally don't understand how you even do that

Student/Semi-professional software dev

>auto detailing
I live on the Gulf in Texas, near all the oil and chemical factories.

Everyone here makes BANK and drives a huge tricked out truck.

Been thinking of doing mobile detailing to try and make some money. How do I go about that shit? What's the least I can start with?

Do I need power washers and shit?

why would he lie about doing one of the most mexican jobs on the planet

dont the offers that get handed out in April come from interviews in january-february from applications submitted in october

Ive been thinking, tow truck driver is probably as low as it goes. Even things like panhandling and petty thief are more honorable occupations.
You people are the real jews

Orthodontist. It's pretty comfy besides the cunts who don't wear their retainers

I get full time at 10.50/h, 4 days a week, dishwashing. It's really all I can get.

>didnt go to public school and was homeschooled
>havent been college
>dont have GED (want to get it soon though)
>dont have a credit card and have no credit
>cant afford to do college or anything to move up in life
I'm pretty set on killing myself here soon tbqh.

>I can't follow simple instructions, signs and common sense but it's totally the truck drivers fault I was towed!
Awww, poor little child.

Here's my bank balance to further show how much fucked I am in life and why I am considering suicide.

>get paid in four days
>havent been able to save much
>top is my savings and bottom is my checking for my debit card

Good luck indeed

I feel sorry for you

Oil change/tire monkey at Walmart.
Go fuck yourself. Predatory towing is entirely a money grab only the scum of the earth get into. Regular consent tows are great, but if you stroll through apartment/communities looking for cars with the tire a hair on the line to tow and charge $200, you should die in a fire.

>Do I need power washers and shit?

If you're bringing power washers, you'd better be bringing a tank of water too. I'm guessing people that don't wash their cars at home either don't have the equipment or ability to do it themselves. If all it would take is some soap, a $30 garden hose and a brush, why would they pay $50+ for a mobile detailer to come out?

Grab a couple 275 gallon liquid shipping containers from a manufacturing plant or something and load those up with water, 550 gallons should see you through several stops. Pick up a gas powered pressure washer, heated for preference, load it all into a dual axle trailer, find a truck to pull it, and fill the rest of the space with cleaning chemicals and accessories.

Then, after you've finished spending multiple thousands of dollars on set up, charge $75 per wash/detail, spend 3 hours on each, and work for 40 years just to make a return on your investment.

Alternatively, look into waterless washes. They're a bit cheaper and easier than bringing pressure washers around with you. Spray detailer generally works fine unless it's really dirty. Clay bar the stuck on spots, waterless wash/spray detail the rest, finish with the highest gloss, most insane beading spray wax you can buy in bulk. They'll think you're a miracle worker, a long job will take 90 minutes at worst, it'll cost less than $250 to start up, and everything will fit in the back of a smart car. For the really dirty stuff, a 5 gallon pump up sprayer might come in handy, and make sure the spray detailer you get also works as a drying agent.

Or haul around a $2500 pressure washer and a couple tons of water in an enclosed trailer. Up to you really.

Get into the trades. Electric, plumbing, HVAC, data, fire alarm, there are even guys that just do dedicated solar panel installs now. Pay will probably be about the same to start, maybe a bit higher, but it'll go up as you gain experience. I started at $15/hr doing data work, got a $2/hr raise after the first year. Electric pays worse, but is more reliable work, and you can go just about anywhere once you have some experience. Started at $14/hr doing electrical, got a $1/hr raise after 9 months. Also, if you're a weakling, data jobs generally require less physical labor.

Job #1: Wash and park UPS trucks at local distribution center

Job #2: Marketer/Extra set of hands at local car shop

Job #3: Slumlord at two-unit house

I graduate in less than a year so hopefully my list of jobs will slim up by then.

Tire tech for All Season Tire AKA Tire Zoo

I fix Hyundais

>he fell for the game dev meme

Sorry m8

I'm not a weakling. I do quite a bit of physical work just dishwashing with the heavy af bustubs full of dishes and shit.

Machinist. We occasionally make car parts.

I am in college but I have a job in sports broadcasting. I'd give a nut to get into motorsport broadcasts.

Lol maybe I should have specified I drive a AAA truck. I don't fuck with repos or parking enforcment.

I don't feel bad if your shit gets repoed or towed for illegal psrking. You did that to yourself

Test Engineer / Mechanical Engineer for an HVAC factory.

ME + CS degrees, dawg.

Get into electrical work then, or HVAC. Both are almost always looking for apprentices to do the heavy lifting and boring, repetitive work, like wiring all 800 outlets in a multi-unit apartment building, or installing all 400 lights in a new office space. Also, most master electricians don't like heights (most masters are over the age of 55 at this point), and neither do most journeyman electricians (I have yet to see one under 40 years old), so expect to spend a lot of time on ladders or a lift, especially on a lift if you get into commercial work.

Again, the pay is better, hours are almost always day shift, work is more interesting, and someone is always hiring. Even in my tiny state of less than a million people, there are 4 open ads for apprentices, and that's just for electrical on one job board.

I do flat rate detailing for a dealership. It's meh...want to get into something better but have no degree and only experience in detail

software engineer, shitpost during builds and when i need to step away to think through a problem

Forklift operator.

Software Engineer for a defense contractor.

I'm 21 and in college studying Hydrology

I work as a pizza delivery guy.

HS teacher.

Apprentice mechanic at a Ford dealer, pretty happy with my life

Living the dream.

I post nudes on /b/ for money. I make about 400 on a good day and about 250 on a bad day. Cant believe how desperate those fags on /b/ are for a dude in a skirt lol

"""software developer""" is the job title but mostly I just tell people they're fucking stupid in nice ways because they can't into basic computer shit. If people at my office figure out how to use Google ill be laid off before the day ends. Pay is good though

How much does this pay? Sounds like the easiest job in the world desu

Thats more than I have. If you're only making 1k a month you should deliver some pizzas or Chinese food and save everything. Go to cc for business admin tuition should be free so you're poor. Then do finance at a uni.

Work on a fairly large family farm. Usually exotic grain.