hey look it's this thread again

>when will hyundaitards stop?

>half the price
>better the value
>better interior without trim falling down
>engine bay parts wont melt
>will not mechanically shatter
>will not develop electronic gremlins within it's first 20k miles

HOW THE FUCK, I repeat, HOW THE FUCK, can mercedes even compete?

>pseudolux gookmobile
rofl

Selling twice as many s-klasses?

By being the master aryan race and knowing nobody respects thise sad gooks and their trash luxury.
Nobody ever sees a genesis next to an s class and says "wow the one with the Korean car must have some serious status".
Stop making these threads, the answer is obvious.

Mercucks triggered lmao!!

wow, look at that, another uninspiring and unoriginal shitbox, looks like someone smashed an audi with a merc and called it a day.

>2017
>xenon headlights on a """luxury car"""

>german """engineering"""

>he needs to signal status
lol, nouveau riche detected

>imphyung HID isn't the best tech
lmao

>you can easily check your own oil
how can bmw even compete?

wew lad didn't even know about this

cuckcedes bois are LITERALLY finished.

Maybe in 1997.

holy FUCK

I love Mercedes

Not even going to shill for Hyundai, but that looks nothing alike. The comparison of the old Genesis and the Chrysler 300 was at least somewhat close.

quality German engineering

wrong, it illuminates better than LED

Please be nice to retarded people.

>gook car
>killing mercedes

gr8 b8 m8

What would happen to Mercedes if they offered a 10 year/100,000 mi. warranty like Hyundai does?

So the Genesis is for the rich thinking class who does not care about fame, and the S-Class is for attention whores and attracting gold diggers. Noted.

But BMW has always been extremely easy to check?

>gay-tee

what do they mean by that?

nope, a sensor does it for you know
they've taken away the rod

>actually doing labour on your brand new luxury yacht
Hyundai knows their cars will be leaking oil and breaking down, hence they're still keeping the dipstick lmao

no German car that costs above $30k has a dipstick, no matter if Porsche, Benz, Audi, BMW
and it's not only like this with german cars

>yfw you realize this is basically the Korean equivalent of the beginnings of the Japanese car quality boom

You're like boomers talking about jap crap when American cars were quickly losing relevance.

It's germancucks getting BTFO this time.

they'd go bankrupt

Good lord this.

The Germans are seriously about to get fucked.

Just drove the new S63. Holy shit what a car.
If Hyundai actually makes a barge just as comfy as the S class I will actually eat my hat

wew

Holy shit a guy who made his career designing Audi's made a car that looks like a fucking Audi.

chink masterrace coming through

By laughing their way to the fucking bank and selling 3x as many S Classes as Hyundai sells of this thing.

Mercedes just had their best March in their entire history in terms of sales.

Hyundai could rebadge the Bentley Mulsanne and sell it for 20k and they still wouldn't be able to compete. I mean honestly Mercedes is fucking Mercedes. They are going to sell no matter what. We should just be thankful that Mercedes is making exceptional cars (if you buy E-Class or above).

I've only ever driven a mid-size Hyundai, and it was absolutely awful. Steering is underwater, acceleration is hollow. At least everything the Germans make is tight and responsive. I don't give a shit about interiors.

this is so hideous I want it.

The guy that was in charge of bmw M Division is now over at hyundai incharge of handling and performance. His first car is rolling out as the kia GT stinger.

but BMWs are all trash amirite? So why would this be good

literally kys ys yourselves yourself.
truth is anybody with interest in luxury doesn't look to these cunt-eyed gooks... ever. Doesn't happen. Stop shilling this car looks ugly as fuck and if it was a food it would be imitation crab. Stop it. Please.

you seem a bit triggered

kys badgefag
Genesis will destroy eurotrash like what Lexus did the late 80's

The rise before the fall...

BMW is good but overpriced, Mercedes is the shit one. Audi was only good for designs, and Hyundai poached him too.

>mercedes will die in your lifetime

Feels good man.

That's how people used to think regarding Japanese cars. And now Japanese cars are the go to car for almost anything.

Holy shit these things are slow. The fastest genesis, the 5.0, cost $55,000. The 0-60 time is 5 seconds flat. Its also 4600 pounds, so you can forget about using any of that horsepower around corners. This car is shit but at least their trying

only the grille is similar, and many cars have those grilles

German cars were already partially BTFO at least a decade ago. Now they are running on fumes (its reputation and badge).

rip