/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

ALMOST UPDATE TIME Edition

>What is this? Is it Free?
A shitty freemium game. With cute waifus, husbandos, and the best writing Marvel has put out since you've been alive you young fuck. If you want to accomplish anything, you'll have to spend money or kill yourself.

>Current event
Young Avengers mini event ending soon in which you get to fight a time traveling memelord with gays, Up next we've got MONSTERS UNLEASHED aka Mega Milk vs giant monsters

>Marvel event article
*Should be coming soon*

>Reddit "full of lies" AMA Pastebin
pastebin.com/U91LWGbH

>Still better drawn than half the shit currently published by Marvel
shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/

>How to not get cucked by the Jew
search the thread after the update drops

Other urls found in this thread:

www95.zippyshare.com/v/T20hLMXN/file.html
news.marvel.com/games/60727/monsters-unleashed-upon-marvel-avengers-academy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's new in version 1.12.0

• Limited-time Monsters Unleashed event begins!

• Defeat bigger, badder enemies!

• Moon Girl, Devil Dinosaur, Amadeus Cho, Hercules, Elsa Bloodstone, Orrgo, and more join Avengers Academy!

Cap doesnt look like cap!

Bump

Downloading the update bump

We'll still be able to upgrade the Young Avengers after the Kang Event ends right?

It seems unreasonable to expect that you do it all in two weeks, considering the costs, but a lot of stuff tinyco does is unreasonable.

Waiting on the hack

Calling it now, Hercules and Elsa are premium

Sounds like X-Men are next.
"Heroes nobody thought would be available for Avengers Academy"

Alright, this is hackanon2/otherhackanon, or whatever we'll call me, this is my hack for the 1.12.0 update, HD version. This one will get you free actions and free shop, but I still can't get mine to give free building drops. Funnily enough, now I'm getting hackanon's just straight crash when you try, not like last time where it was giving me an error then crashing.

www95.zippyshare.com/v/T20hLMXN/file.html

Nothing on iOS

So just android?

This may be the event where I take a break. I literally only want Elsa.

Yeah the minievent characters usually let you continue grinding afterward.

Thanks. Wish original hackanon was back again, so he could help you figure stuff out.

And previous thread:

new boss fights

news.marvel.com/games/60727/monsters-unleashed-upon-marvel-avengers-academy/

Look at these assholes

Did they seriously make a Short Round reference?

What?

I believe Wasp is dressed as a Pocket Monster trainer.

Wasp is dressed like Short Round

Shes dressed as a pokemon trainer. The article literally says she just wants to catch them all.

So guys did you like my pictures the other day *wink wink*

Bump

I told you /maag/ that I occassionally saw a different picture for Pepper when you open a crate, and now I finally have proof of it.

Could we just get Devil Dinosaur and not Moon Girl?

Y u no lik moon girl

This guy is coming to steal all of Tony's bitches, again.

I hope they don't do a hamfisted "Cool Story Bro" reference

They are

That's just brown haired Thor!

Cause she's just an ugly character. This isn't even a race thing, I think she's a flat out eyesore of a design.

I didnt even bring up race. Why would i?
Shes pretty harmless tho.

So how come the students keep creating meaningless superhero teams instead of school clubs? Other than that synthetic/robot support group, I don't think there's anything else like that.

Where's my theatre club run by Mysterio and Wonder man?

Because it stopped being a school about a week after launch when it became a child soldiers barracks

Its basically a containment field

Come to think of it, wasn't there concept art of the game with a theater building?

Up.

Event start never ever?

Three more hours

I've been trying to work out how to get it working again all week but had no success. I've narrowed it down to "Bpc::Rent::getFastFinishCost(void)" being the function that's cocking it up. "Bpc::RentBuilding::getRentCollectHurryPrice(void)" is still doing what it's meant to since it's showing the price as "Free".

"Bpc::Rent::getFastFinishCost(void)" is also the only other rent function referenced in "Bpc::RentBuilding::getRentCollectHurryPrice(void)", so I imagine it probably just has something to do with what you're replacing the contents of the function with? Even though it worked for the previous ones. Might be the ".plt" data throwing it off.

Maybe it needs a different 12 string of bits(?) than 00 00 A0 E3 00 10 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 . Thanks for your patience last thread by the way.

I'm not sure. The same string works with other functions, and looking through the contents of the function in the new one, and the last mod that had that feature, it seems that it's cross-referencing the data before it loads the function? So maybe you'd have to get it to do that at the end instead of the start. No idea if that even matters.

Hercules and Chulk definitely sound like premiums in the interview.

>We know what Hercules looks and acts like in standard comic continuity, but what would he look and act like as a modern day young adult? Is there a school trope that fits him perfectly? Is there a sly pop culture reference we can use to drive the idea home?

>Is there a sly pop culture reference we can use to drive the idea home?

definitely will

So... Fonzie?

Looking forward to the event. The Cho to Hulk idea is fun

So for the sake of discussion, what clubs do you think would pop up, and who would join?

Crossbones obviously opens an underground fight club underneath the arena.

Rulk, Wasp, Punisher, and Drax are regulars

bump
umpb
mpbu
pbum

...and starts with Loki

>Could we just get Devil Dinosaur and not Moon Girl?
Unfortunately not.

They were teasing t Rex like forever. Why? It's special to them because it's non human and so different to write/animate, or its awesome character indeed? Never read comics with it.

And I'm kinda happy with this event. We're getting a bunch of costumes, something unusual... All hail hackanons. Or I wouldn't even bother.
So, May most likely GotG2, whats in April?

It's live

>whats in April?
Something to do with Mandarin and the Ten Rings probably.

The only time I saw him in anything was Nextwave

I just keep thinking they have to do Thunderbolts eventually.

April MIGHT be X-Men, to coincide with RessureXion, and they all but announced that the X-Men would be coming to various Marvel games as part of that event. Hopefully it's not 1602 "characters" like Kang mentions at the beginning of this event.

If ist xmen, maybe with upcoming Logan movie? Scarlet Witch was teased. And need magneto and the whole bunch of all times favourites

>dat Elsa outfit

>Hulks fist bump actually plays correctly

maybe they've learned

>all this STEM shit
I already have a headache. And why is it always engineering sciences for the smartest folks in the world.
Just because you are smart doesn't mean you'll be into science.
Why not the smartest person whos into art like painting and can make said paintings come to life.

Logan drops tomorrow, it would be really behind the curve to have the X-Men event be about that movie.

Scarlet isn't coming. They just wanted to give Wiccan a quest line while abiding by Ike's embargo.

They did the same thing with Hulkling and the Skrulls.

Its not just a boulder; its a rock!

Artistic intelligence is harder to conceptualize. Like you're generally not coming up with things that will change lives. For the sake of a superhero comic it would probably end up getting really meta.

But there are still options other than defaulting to technology. Something like magical genius could mean a lot. Though I guess when you go larger scale with magic it becomes more of a power levels thing than a knowledge one.

Youre a superhero and honestly you dont need to be super smart to change the world.
Also my main issue is basically down to that line from Moon Girl where she saud she obly had sandwich bags and something else.
Its not smart or clever. You need resources and money.
Yet no one writes heros who are actively applying for grants or donations to get their inventions going. Especially younger ones.

Kinda looks like a reskined Angela. Or at least somewhat similar.

Midnight bump

Foom is missing from the timefog.

Yep. If that timefog isn't gone this event, I figure the next event has to be the one to remove it.

One last bump before sleeping.

If it wouldn't be a problem, could you please upload a version that is just instant action?

She's coming. Every time they have another character out searching or looking for others in their quest lines, we end up getting them down the line. That's how they tie the events together and tease the upcoming characters.

Not sure if it is the hack's fault or not but Leapdroid just does not want to install this.

The installation screen never pops up when it is supposed to. Anyone have any suggestions on what to do?

What happened to original hackanon?