What car brand are you most loyal too?

I'm most loyal to Toyotas in my opinion their the most reliable vehicles, I was rasied with Toyota Camrys and now own one, a 96. Never miss treated me or left me on the side of the road all my family has is toyotas. Except the broke ford we have.

What's yours?

toyota.
Insanely reliable and they make a car for every occation. And every car they make they make it kinda fun like fucking rav 4 having no business handling like that and it has better pedal layout than a sporty golf

I'm not loyal to any brand, but Toyota and Honda are definitely the most reliable. BMW is reliable but if something breaks on it then you're completely fucked due to "German Engineering".

Completely agree with you

Toyota and mazda.
Both make solid reliable cars

>tfw my parents are most loyal to chrysler
>family cars have been, chronologically, new yorker, LHS, 300
How do I show them the light of literally any other brand of car?

GM

Dad is a big Chevy guy.

That moment when you get a reduced engine power alert on a chevy lol

Honda and mazda

Mazda... Oh and Mitsubishi... Oh and Subaru... Oh and Honda... Oh and that's about it.

Mazda and subaru

My uncle had a mid-90s Civic that was still running strong at 400k miles when he sold it.
I remember as a kid, he basically indoctrinated me with the "Honda reliability" thing. It was no surprise when I bought my first car that I bought a Honda.

They've always been the perfect mix of reliable and fun to drive.

brand loyalty is stupid so I dont have any

uuuu

Subaru. Awd got me sold for life.

Saab 4 life!!!

Honda. Every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Specifically vtec. More specifically the R type integra

Does it count if I won't buy newer than 05?
Nissan, so long as it isn't a CVT or diesel.

I'd say Toyota. But right now I have no Toyotas (which feels weird, I've always had Toyotas) Just a Mazda and a Dodge (I don't even like Dodge)

For what it's worth If I bought a new car tomorrow it would probably be a Mazda, because nothing Toyota has right now appeals to me

*Only with manuals

Goes without saying

Cadillac. Have a '94 Deville with the cloth hard top (That i've been doing my damnest to find a replacement for) with only 80k miles. Minimal comestic damage all for $1800. I'm actually planning on trading it for a '75 Lincoln.
Cadillac has won me over as a prospective buyer due to the comfort of owning a nu-boat FWD that does not possess a nothstar engine.

>Picture is not my actual car, I just don't feel comfortable posting my real car.

Pontiac

Call me a poor nig or whatever but pontiac will always hold my heart.

hey friend I said the same 10 seconds later :^)

Anything Japanese that isn't Toyota. Also Dodge and Ford.