/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

More Empire edition

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Taleworlds will be at E3 2017:
e3expo.com/show-info/3198/e3-2017-participating-companies/

Gamescom Siege video:
youtube.com/watch?v=pv2qb66PbUg
youtube.com/watch?v=6rq-fEc1N0I

Interviews with Armagan at Gamescom '16:
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZcBAGtXvpk

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/16

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/jQkxqA0T

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

M&B VERSION ARCHIVES
>ftp://ftp.taleworlds.com/

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df
>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

Module Recommendations : Read the fucking pastebin

>OFFICIAL PoP Lorebook
mediafire.com/file/p29dy73cftd197j/Prophesy_of_Pendor_The_Complete_Lore_(regular_edition).pdf
mediafire.com/file/3ffn0odaaqfgq4q/Prophesy_of_Pendor_The_Complete_Lore_(alternate_edition).pdf

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

those pictures are literally taken from his comic, user. check the watermark at the bottom left of the image.it's on his deviantart/pixiv.

First for Freme

No te entiendo / mbg /, tu dices que auto es para shitters pero manuel es un maldito picante picante y no puede ser molestado

Oh, I see.

you look like you could use a larger image my man

whens bannerlord

Where you got that ? It ook it from steam

Never.

reposting question

Any tips for taking towns/castles in viking conquest? Having a hard time affording the army size that seems to be required for it.

Matarte

>It ook it from steam
Nope nevermind. It doesn't come from steam. watermark doesn't check out.
Can't remember where I got it...

LONG MAY HE REIGN

I don't even speak spanish or whatever degenerate spic language this is, but auto blocking is for shitters and there's no excuse for not using manual when you can

I don't remember actually, I think someone on the Taleworlds forums may have posted them.

Looking at the placement of the watermark, they're the ones form steam.
Oh well, can't be bothered to DL it all again

I think I'm going to give up hope that bannerlord will ever come out

even if they announce the release tomorrow, it'll likely not be till fucking 2018. Can you guys reccomend any games like this? I need something to play, I'm bored out of my mind here

Kingdom Come : Deliverance

starsector

play sid meier's pirate, it's quite fun
I think you could like the X series too

>Not establishing a wide source of weekly income before trying to field an army

You goofed.

How bad is it? I really like his artwork but never bothered looking at that comic.

thanks guys

I loved playing sid meier's pirates,I'll read more about the X series.

>Any tips for taking towns/castles in viking conquest?
Most of the time you WILL need someone from your faction to provide troops to throw in the meat grinder that are land sieges. Unless you're willing to farm renown and CHA to get a ridiculously high party.
The better option, when available, is attacking from the sea. Especially if you have higher tier troops since they not be killed in the usual narrow spot.
Try it. Its a fucking massacre (and you don't need as much troops as land battles since your troops are more free to move and fight)
Just be sure to check what kind of troops make the most of the garrison you're attacking

I have a castle and two villages, with a weekly total troop cost of 5k at 150 in my army and 7.5k if i take 100 troops out of my garrison for 250 army size.

Since enterprises are garbage in VC its literally impossible to have high passive income without owning a town. I usually raid caravans for dosh.

empire = gayreeks
khuzait = master race
istanbul not constantinople

Okay user, you're right, the game is unbeatable.

I never thought to attack from sea, doesn't really help me at the moment for my current target but It will come in handy later. Thanks m8

will there be boats and ships in bannerlord? It'd be great to block a city's port and then laying siege on it

I didn't say it was unbeatable, just pointed out that passive income in VC doesn't really exist.

we don't know

probably not though

The fuck

yeah, that's what I was thinking, don't remember they saying anything about boats and ships
it's a shame, tho, it's one of the best things in mods and VC

>Since enterprises are garbage in VC
But they're not. They're just not as broken as some in Warband
>doesn't really help me at the moment
Then I fear you have no option other than brute forcing it. Don't forget to take all the necessary steps while sieging

Just don't go anywhere near their latest game, X: Stillbirth.

X:AP is the one you want.

The french revolution started a bit early this time around, eh

True they provide some income, I get 500 per week for a 20k investment. I'd be better off holding onto the money, grinding it manually then abusing the fuck out of recruiting viking parties.

How do I play Viking Conquest without a graphic card?

by not being a brazilian with a double digit iq

>grinding it manually then abusing the fuck out of recruiting viking parties.
If it works for you, I don't really have anything to say. I play a moralfag always so I can't do this.
I ought to try it one of these days

>tfw you will always be a hue hue monkey

it's not fucking fair

I don't really want to grind though. Spent most of the play through doing that already, which is why I was looking for a shortcut.

If this was any other mod I'd be king of half the map by this point.

I wish this was a feature for vanilla. Getting rival lords to fight each other and have the faction essentially split so you can either try and take over or just soak up the free fiefs conquered from helping a preferred lord. Might even serve to keep factions like the Nords in check.

I hope coups, assassination and other forums of espionage, sabotage, subversion and covert actions will be available.

It would be a shame if we had a pseudo roman faction but none of the nasty infighting and political maneuvering that went with it.

Viking Conquest in Bannerlord will be beautiful

What do I do?

t. 578

>nords

decline and tell him to fuck off

Anyone notice items disappearing from your inventory in Dickplomacy? I had two +1 skill books and some cheap horses but now they are gone.

you don't have any rhodoks in your party, do you?

never had that happen for me

well they do start in a state of crisis from the beginning

shoutouts to maori warrior the biggest cuckold known to the warband multiplayer community

I want a mod where you can play as primitive factions that fight each other with stone axes and bows, and no armor. Recommend me one.

Maybe he should just stick to feasting.

just make it in Morgh's

>implying he isn't eating his final fest right now as the battle rages around him

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

SWADIA ON SUICIDE WATCH

Is the AD 1257 meme worth it?
Personally i don't like mods that try to revolutionize everything and have shit like "Doge Graveth" and stuff, is 1257 worth it in comparison to something like PooP (i enjoy PooP very much) or Dickplomacy?

thanks rhocucks

1257 is literally garbage, you need autism and/or severe lack of taste to pretend you'd enjoy it

dynasty warriors etc

just play it faggot

>Personally i don't like mods that try to revolutionize everything and have shit like "Doge Graveth" and stuff
What? It's just historical medieval times with knights and muzzies.

REMINDER

Is WotR user here? Wanted to ask some webms of WotV

reminder that a single autistic faggot spams this shit

would you rather have me post the roll pic?

if you have a shitty pc you can't

i'd rather you off urself 2bh

nah mate I already tried, the rope snapped and I was nearly placed in a mental ward (would have gotten out by now anyways)

You're stuck with me

>harlaus reduced an entire campaign of rhocucks ALONE
feasts grant strength

Norway

uhh, you don't get to bring your garrison

Dr, Jeremus, I'm

Uh, you don't get to bring companions

This feast plan lists me, Dr. Jeremus, Bu'thuan, O'Fyew. First one to attend, gets to stay for the tournament

the game would be hell without companions, literally forcing yourself to be the doctor and can't specialize in what you like or have fun

why would you feed a man before throwing him out of the castle?

the renown rises

At least you can discuss things in private, who are you?

It's really bland, with an edgy protagonist who is apparently one of the strongest 6 people on that world. He has to protect a princess for plot reasons.

I'm trying to make money in Dickplomacy but trade is shit ATM. Haven't found a profit margin of more than 100 by assessing local prices and when I ask the guild masters about trade they have shortages of two goods at around 110% normal price that are usually faction wide (e.g I have to go to Wercheg to get wool to sell to Yalen/Jelkala for a profit of 60 each, which totals to even less if I buy more than 1 wool). wat do?

>You will never have a pure steppe waifu

Why even live?

She is not so pure, lad

she's on sale my dude

>not being humble

Count Falsevor is living proof that the Rhodok are a proud and modest people

What a bitch.

How do I turn this off in dickplomacy?

They are actually pretty common man.

>saving my screen cap
>cropping it
Y-you too!