When will they make a reliable automobile?

when will they make a reliable automobile?

When Americans will learn how to maintain their cars.

like a 90 years ago

Never anymore because they only care for the global market anymore which means cost cutting fucking everywhere while being stubborn enough to do the whole GENIUS ENGINEERING SHIT with cheap parts which of course doesn't work quite well as with more expensive parts.

but they've always had cars that fell apart inside and out without anything special besides muh driving and muh soul

mercedes has been a horrible brand for decades and they still get praise? why? marketing? are germans jews? I think so but when will people take the red pill?

>but they've always had cars that fell apart inside and out
>mercedes has been a horrible brand for decades

Work on your shitposting skills

Is today opposite day?

so people complaining about trim falling off constantly off their high end bmw, water pumps literally melting, people going ahead and being so frustrated that they smash their 100k bmws in front of factories, it is all shitposting?
how is mercedes topping unreliability charts shitposting?

and they've had horrible interiors to boot, look at a 2007 s-class and tell me it's anything but an upscale opel, horrible, tasteless shite

Around 40 years ago

I don't know shit about really old cars and new cars, but Mercedes circa 1985-1995 was solid af, apart from the rust.

no only some models, and 1995 is decades ago, now they fall apart worse than korean crap and have bullshit tax on them and you basically get nothing in return but meme marketing terms that are offered on 20k ecoboxes

why even own a car that wont reliably boot you around? why risk being stranded or financially burdened because you weren't smart enough to look up what breaks down and what doesn't? what is the point? what is the logic? because some dumb stuck up whore might notice the badge? she's not even getting wet for it just profiteering

Idk maybe it's just a cool fast car. You sound like an autist.
Whatever though, I can't afford new cars so all I need to know that W124s are wonderful cars.

They haven't made a reliable car since 1885

nah I grew up in one and it's a rusty beater, nothing special, but at least it doesn't fall apart as bad as current stuff

>muh speed

that's for rich people, why would the average joe risk it with a horrible volkswagne when he could just get a fucking civic???!!!

Lmao poorfag thread

german cars depreciate the worse

And? How does that make you any richer?

how does it you?

>I am not poor because chad's bimmer loses more value than my civic.

chad isn't rich, though

also bmw isn't german, it is bavarian, -BIG- difference

>chad isn't rich

Richer than you

nigger I'm white south africa born living in hong kong, your college dropouts aren't richer than me

also this is a non argument entirely, a shit car is shit no matter the price tag and if your car breaks down on a regular basis it is of poor quality. end of story

POOR
O
O
R

no u

imagine living on a paycheck and buying a used mercedes

*gasps*

shocking

I never said that Im not poor unlike you poorboi

t. fuccboi

Do you even know what that means?

yeah fuccboi

My BMW has been pretty reliable for the past 40k miles of the 300k already there.

Pic related. The v8 that powers it

BMW is bavarian

I'm from Bavaria :^)

Bavaria is considered the rednecky area like the southern us

When dumbass americucks and chinks stop buying cars for just the badges, i.e. never.