*gasps*

*gasps*

so THIS.... is the power... of german engineering...... WOAH

>Worst reliable cars
context?

warranty direct reliability chart based on millions of car and business interest in ranking them

>gtr at the top
was nissan-scum guy right?

it doesn't count because unlike those crappy kraut cars the gt-r is exclusively driven by fuccboi street racers and not old people

Yup

>This is it: the least reliable car in the UK, according to Warranty Direct. Or is it? Look at the data and you’ll discover a blemish-free record for air conditioning, cooling, fuel system and transmission, and figures for engine, electrics and gearbox that are no worse, if not better, than the other 49 cars on the list. The problem is the average cost of repair, which comes in at an eyebrow-raising £3,516.01. Worse still, the average mileage of the Nissan GT-Rs surveyed was just 21,690
Expensive car expensive to fix shocker

>lists transmission and gearbox
Lol yeah im gonna trust that.

>random picture or a broken diff from a 9-second GTR with no further explanation found on google image search by an ass blasted GM fan girl
Yeah I'm going to trust that.

>ass blasted GM fangirl

he is clearly an assblasted kraut fantranny

>conti gt more reliable than a gtr
datsun was a mistake

Lol
Gtrfails.com

only because gm doesn't sell the corvette there

What a retarded list. You can tell this is a bunch of bullshit just by the fact that Skoda Superb is up there.

>literally discount VAG
>not unreliable trash

Yeah I guess more unreliable than exotic supercars and shit like Lancia or Alfa-Romeo huh?

DSGs and TSIs are legit more unreliable than alfas, though.

LMAO.

You may be right, but still, that list should be littered with Ferraris and Lambos.

Believing the unreliable Alfa meme... Faggot.

I'm judging by the amount of 159s with blown engines being sold for pennies in my country.

nah, it's based on what sells in the UK, there were probably not enough of them to form a reliable sample, besides, everyone knows ferraris drive for 2000 miles then fall apart
but I just said they're better than VW and the average idiot thinks VW is actually reliable!

>I-it doesn't count! It's the drivers!
Nissan confirmed for shit

>Nissan Aggressively snaps and oversteers